Author Topic: Post your favorite games  (Read 20798 times)

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
Re: Post your favorite games
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »
PC:
-L4D2
-QQ音速
-Osu!
-Black Shot
-WolfteamLS - KS
-CS 1.6 - Source
-Dota 2
-Minecraft (of course)
-Stepmania

PS3
-CoD: Black Ops II
-GTA V
-Saints Row IV
-Battlefield 4
-Killzone 3

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2014, 04:13:52 AM »
Dont have a favorite game, is different everytime.

playing CSGO, COD4 and sometimes BO2 and ofc minecraft and GTA

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 09:48:30 AM »
My fav games are:

Warcraft Regin of Chaos & The Frozen Throne, CoD 4, NFS: Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon.
World of Warcraft, Crash Bandicoot: 1,2,3. Def Jam: Fight For NYC, Teken 3 & 5. Granturismo 2 and all GTA series.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
gothic 3, fifa, cs, gta v, all bioshock, both portal, limbo, antichamber, audiosurf, one of the latest tomb raiders on console, skate3,  cod4 mp, nfs mw,  both mafias, thw witchers, godfather 2, idk what else, i propably missed some console games

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »
League of Legends, cs:go, gta, minecraft, red dead redemption, Trine 2  :jajaja:

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »
definitely most of the the zelda, pokemon and final fantasy games. nfs most wanted is also one of the best games ever made.

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2014, 12:10:55 PM »
CoD: Black Ops 2 (PS3)
In PC i'm trying to find one

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2014, 03:15:29 PM »
All time fav list:

1. GTA :SA (PS2/PC)

2. Super Mario 3 (NES)

3. Resident Evil 2 (PS2)

4. Tekken 2 (PS2)

5. Need for Speed: underground 1/2 (PS2)

6. Tony Hawk Underground 1/2 (PS2)

7. Socom 2 (PS2)

8. Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (PSP)

9. NBA Live 05-07 (PS2)            - #12 on top 100 worldwide *Detroit Pistons*

10. NBA Live 08 (PSP)               - #1 on top 100 worldwide *Detroit Pistons*

Note: Many NES games could have made this list such as Legend Of Zelda, and quite a few PS games too, but I choose these for my top ten. Most of them are because of the multiplayer.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:39:48 PM by dirtybird78 »

Offline breakout_12

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2024, 01:47:14 AM »
Embark on an exhilarating escape room koramngala by visiting the city's top-rated establishments. With intriguing puzzles, captivating storylines, and immersive environments, the best escape rooms in Bangalore guarantee an unforgettable experience for enthusiasts seeking thrilling challenges.
https://breakout.in/bangalore/

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2024, 01:10:46 PM »
Introduction in gaming: (PS2) era

1. Medal of Honor rising sun (some type of war game i have no damn idea wtf was it about but i GRINDED that game back in the day)

2. GTA III - before leaving home, brother left me with gta III and ps2, starting the whole GTA thing for me, thanks to
that i became a stunter

3. GTA SA - saved up my own money to get ps2 gta sa, and fell in love instantly.

PC era:

1. Minecraft - started around 2014-2015, met my very first friends, made very amazing and some sad memories along the way, great game, creative, i love building, terraforming, minecraft is a way of escape and art for me. And the friends i made along the way will always be etched in the minecraft songs every time i hear them.

2. Samp - started 2016ish firstly started playing for the game later for the people i met along the way, to this day im active on SFSE, love every single person on there, and the freedom of custom map stunting I will devote the remaining stunting time i have to samp until the very end.

3. Genshin impact - I know every reason as to why many stray away from this game, anime, gacha, gambling, made for children. Everythings true depending how you look at the game.
For me its a game where i can forget everything happening irl, hop on, play as casual or tryhard, stop for a year or 5, the game will always wait for me, i wont miss out on any content. I love the freedom it gives, adventure, go anywhere, explore, solve puzzles, fight bosses, coop with friends, every month u get new minigames, characters, every 3 months you get a whole new damn region even, the updates are so crazy its hard to keep up, i love how beautiful the game looks, and i love devoting my time into a weak 4 star character, pouring all of my resources into making them a total beast who can clap every boss. With this game i can feel like a complete child again

4. Valheim - the ammount of fun memories and laughs i had, playing this game with my friends is crazy, I always loved old times, vikings, Prussian warriors of old times, even my irl name has origin from that (Herkus Mantas)
Valheim was just the game for me when i heard about it, i will always treasure valheim as the most fun game ever.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2024, 02:19:53 AM »
PC era started it all

ZUMA DELUXE/REVENGE: this was one of the first games that got me into gaming. it shaped my childhood. my grandmother introduced me to this, i had a ton of fun. i remember fiddling around with the levels and all, i had absolutely NO IDEA what i was doing (i was like around 10 when i did this) but still i had so much fun.

GTA: i remember my cousin showed me LCS on the psp and he just fucks around with it and all. this is the very first GTA i'm exposed to, if it wasn't for this, either i wouldn't exist in here or i'd be exposed to other GTAs (SA most likely)
if i had to pick my favorite GTA, storyline-wise, i'd pick TBOGT or VCS but gameplay-wise i'd go with VC since this is the engine i'm more used to most of the time :D

CS: it's funny that after months of not playing this game i'd still talk about it, there's something to this game that makes me wanna stick to it, i've been playing this game since like 2016 now.

BLOCKLAND: every time i think of this game it makes me cry a bit because there's something to this that makes me wanna relive the times where this was a thing. building houses were a hobby since i've been doing that since the first time i was introduced to (the same cousin showed me this game back in 2011). it's a dead game now tho lmao

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal