Author Topic: Kingjad Montage  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Kingjad Montage
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2020, 10:12:52 AM »
You were one of my fav VC guys back then. You managed to develop your own unique style and i admire that. Not everyone accomplishes it. Great video with some neat stunts, it brought back some memories.
Glad you enjoyed it, and thank you very much for the kind words.

A 'unique style' is an interesting way of phrasing it, I'd personally say that I was quite average but managed to surround myself with brilliant talent which helped carry me a lot :lol:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2020, 02:38:05 PM »
Nice!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 03:19:36 AM »
Great little video, as simple as it should be. Really enjoyed it, that p2b2stoppie2grind is indeed an amazing stunt, I'm sorry to hear you lost it as the finisher back then. Anyway, welcome back and have fun stunting again!

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2020, 04:01:52 AM »
Great little video, as simple as it should be. Really enjoyed it, that p2b2stoppie2grind is indeed an amazing stunt, I'm sorry to hear you lost it as the finisher back then. Anyway, welcome back and have fun stunting again!
Guess you can argue I never really 'lost' it as I hadn't landed it fully and properly, bailing after the grind - Pleth landed it right and deserved it. I THINK I found the spot for others to try within TMS, can't be sure about that though. I was always good at finding nice spots but lacked ability to nail those spots myself haha!

Thanks for the kind words. I can tell you that after being out of stunting for almost a decade, trying to do it all over again (and doing new shit at that) is a frustrating experience! Every time I think I've landed a decent wee stunt I get told it's been done by someone haha. I have some ideas that aren't just limited to trying to land new stunts though so I'll be round for a while still for sure.

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 11:45:43 AM »
A new tms video release? What year is this????:wacko: Good stuff KJ.

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:07 PM »
A new tms video release? What year is this????:wacko: Good stuff KJ.
I had nowhere else to put it!

*ignores VC unmodded*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal