Author Topic: SUGGESTIONS & JUDGE CRITICISM  (Read 6690 times)

JL

Re: SUGGESTIONS & JUDGE CRITICISM
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
I'm very sorry about your impatience, but it's certainly no reason to move your match.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 12:52:58 PM »
my plans got changed, please delay my match. im gonna be not available till 30th july.

---
JL: wrong topic man: http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=63960.0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:56:32 PM by JL »

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »
I'm very sorry about your impatience, but it's certainly no reason to move your match.

Yes I have a reason, I didn't expected it but my parents told me we're going on a vacation on 19th of july and we'll be there until 5th of august, so please, can you post our match as soon as possible?

JL

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 01:17:50 PM »

Yes I have a reason, I didn't expected it but my parents told me we're going on a vacation on 19th of july and we'll be there until 5th of august, so please, can you post our match as soon as possible?

ok, i'll post tomorrow

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 01:35:44 PM »

ok, i'll post tomorrow

Thanks a million.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 02:15:14 PM »
As reply to diaz: I also try to run a social life[or atleast do my real life hobbies] with the leftovers of my time... obviously when in school you have a bunch loads more for it, I was a student, I know how it is.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »

ok, i'll post tomorrow

Thanks a million.
Where is it? :cheersad:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 04:45:51 AM »
After seeing the Promagic vs Paull match, can we expect more annoyingly written objectives? Because I am completely on Promagic's side here. Performed with =/= performed in and it can easily be confused. D:

Atleast update the same sort of challenges a little or specify in a note in the topic that you need to be driving the vehicle. Found it kind of sad to see PM lose while his stunt was a lot better.

JL

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 08:15:04 AM »
After seeing the Promagic vs Paull match, can we expect more annoyingly written objectives? Because I am completely on Promagic's side here. Performed with =/= performed in and it can easily be confused. D:

Atleast update the same sort of challenges a little or specify in a note in the topic that you need to be driving the vehicle. Found it kind of sad to see PM lose while his stunt was a lot better.

I'll definitly triple check the formulation of the objectives on the upcoming matches. But however, some room for interpretation is supposed to be there. The more on some obj., the less on others.

Promagics case is kinda special.
It's entirely his own fault, though. The objective was clearly highlighting a specific (and quite unique) vehicle as a part of the stunt. He would've had a chance to win if he actually made use of the unique features of that vehicle, but on the stunt he landed it could've been any other vehicle, really...

Also i was really trying my best to hint out that he wouldn't get a single vote with that entry.

But again, i'll consider your words, np. :happy:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »

Performed in would mean that CJ did a stunt inside a combine harvester, maybe he miraculously got an nrg in there & grinded the brake pedal. I think we need a wording that is both clear & stylistically correct. Performed by driving a combine harvester, although a bit tedious, would probably be the best way to put it.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »

Performed in would mean that CJ did a stunt inside a combine harvester, maybe he miraculously got an nrg in there & grinded the brake pedal. I think we need a wording that is both clear & stylistically correct. Performed by driving a combine harvester, although a bit tedious, would probably be the best way to put it.
I had that in my mind (the "performed in" not being possible), but I still wrote it down. >.<' You get what I tried to say though hopefully as enough people tried to explain it already such as yourself.  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal