Author Topic: Finally End  (Read 13065 times)

Offline Tidis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Finally End
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 10:38:58 AM »
Had to happen. XSA has had some really great years but we all know it cant last forever. Goodnight XSA.

Offline Labiloute

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 10:39:28 AM »
I don't need you guys to make my choice. Any of ur suggestions will change my decision.
I finish the vid thats all.

Thanks to everyone who support sadly the xsa clan. I should have heard Corevil mate. He was true, those new kids in the crew ruined XSA. And this from 2007.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »
^ :lol: Seriously ? Without us aemaeth (well that is not a great video but anyway .. ) wouldn't even exist and XSA would have suffered a lot earlier from the inactive cave it was lately. Think about your words and don't act like a sad panda just because things didn't work out for you

Offline mAsTeR

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »
Anoobis one video in front of all those made by original or at last old XSA team it's like toy car to big badass truck, a small piece in great imagine of XSA. It's sad that great crew who inspire a lot of todays and old stunters end like this, that was slow dead but it came faster when new ppl join and make it totally different. Good luck to you guys and still have fun from stunting. Labi yes i think you should edit this video and yeah I'm not(never was/never will) XSA member but you have a 100% support from me in this  :) 

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »
The point what I am trying to make is that he seems to rage about new members but still he accepted some of them and the rest got accepted by the whole crew then. It's not like most of us weren't ready to get the video out it just seems like Labi who was online several times didn't really tell what the status of the video was. If he cared about all that stuff we would have talked a lot more. It didn't feel like a crew but a random bunch of people thrown together under a ideal that is called "Xtreme Stunting Alliance" that didn't make the cut in the end. XSA would have died sooner or later but the quote of Labi just seemed like he was angry about something that didn't really exist. We tried to get the video out but in the end when more and more stunts got lost and more members got tired of that (because a stunting crew is mostly about stunting and not a chitty chat. It's always good to have people around you who you get along with nicely and all sorts of stuff)
As I said trying to continue something that is already dead doesn't really work.
My POV on XSA

Offline Labiloute

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 03:12:42 PM »
Just watch urself first then talk, everything worked like a charm to my eyes in this crew before you get it down. I act like someone who didn't have the possibility to reply on this topic posted by hachiro on the pvt cause of school and work. And decision of moving in the RIP section without talking to every members even vet members like me corevil godamit or others. You were waiting alot from the new vid comming cause the last one (aemaeth) was ruined by low stunts and stuff like you and other members said but none of u made effort to land great stunts for this crew vid cause of "tired of stunting". Open ur eyes and see the problem. Ur waiting a vid which ur are not in and u critik that it take age time to be released but man, didnt i said that im a slow editor and i do my best to make every stunts awesome to watch with a quality editing ?. Anyhow, fuckers are gone and we are not died for so long. Trust me.

Fuck this.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 04:15:49 PM by Labiloute »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal