Author Topic: Rotation  (Read 11232 times)

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Rotation
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2005, 04:40:03 PM »
this rotation record is for those done without mountains, hills, or tall buildings. a 2000+ spin is easy if you use a mountain, hill, or tall building.
A rotation record is exacty that, a rotation record it doesnt matter where. You cant have one spin record on one side of the road then another on the other. It doesnt matter all that matters is what the stats say once you've landed.

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2005, 04:50:17 PM »
this rotation record is for those done without mountains, hills, or tall buildings. a 2000+ spin is easy if you use a mountain, hill, or tall building.
A rotation record is exacty that, a rotation record it doesnt matter where. You cant have one spin record on one side of the road then another on the other. It doesnt matter all that matters is what the stats say once you've landed.
Err.. Okay then I didnt beat it.  :(  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2005, 04:56:32 PM »
that's retarded. there's no challenge to getting a big spin off a tall building, hill, or mountain. getting a big spin near ground level is challenging and a hell of a lot more fun.

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »
that's retarded. there's no challenge to getting a big spin off a tall building, hill, or mountain. getting a big spin near ground level is challenging and a hell of a lot more fun.
Go Buzz!  :D

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2005, 05:41:49 PM »
we should make a non-chiliad tall building one and a chiliad tall building one

Freden

Rotation
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2005, 03:14:12 AM »
great job :)

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:49 AM »
that will be confusing, lol, anyways i got a 100% save game downloaded on myn, and i was reading the stats and in the stats it has " degrees : 10 000 sumtin!!!!

Offline marklund

• View Profile
    • http://
Rotation
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2005, 05:15:04 AM »
that will be confusing, lol, anyways i got a 100% save game downloaded on myn, and i was reading the stats and in the stats it has " degrees : 10 000 sumtin!!!!
Teleport glitch.

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2005, 10:36:22 PM »
Teleport glitch.
kk :D  

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2005, 06:10:49 AM »
I agree with Southern on this one...a spin is a spin regardless where it is, there is not point in new records for spins from one location and from another..a spin record is a spin record, simple as that. If people do good spins on land ad it doesn't make the record then it still looks good and people still respect them for it so to me it seems stupid to potentially say " that can't be a record cus it was off a building".

On topic: Nice one man, that spot is cool but i want to find a new one  ;)  

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2005, 06:25:23 AM »
What i am saying is retarded :blink: World records aint based on levels of challenge and fun they're based on stats nothing else.  You cannot have the same type of world records in different places. Thats just plain stupid. I mean in vice city the world record for rotation didnt have different spots it was anywhere in vice city. You didnt see one world record for at airport and the other over on prawn island. I dont know who you think you are but your no better then any other stunter out there. Stop acting like you know everything about Stunting. To me your a n00b. You wouldnt know what stunting is if it hit you in your face. You think your good because you can stunt in a game where you never fall off your bike. Make one good VC Stunt movie and ill change my opinion but dont go around saying where world records are when you aint done a god damn thing for no one.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 06:26:44 AM by Southern Finest »

Offline gotups294

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Rotation
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:12 AM »
I agree that there isnt any challenge to getting rotation off chiliad/ tall building, but a world record is a world record No matter where its done, plus I think you can more rotation elsewhere then chiliad.  And southern please dont start up the SA v VC war again we all have our opinions.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 06:33:22 AM by gotups294 »

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2005, 07:35:53 AM »
I agree that there isnt any challenge to getting rotation off chiliad/ tall building, but a world record is a world record No matter where its done, plus I think you can more rotation elsewhere then chiliad.  And southern please dont start up the SA v VC war again we all have our opinions.
War? :huh: Riiiight. its only a matter of opinions and some take them the wrong way. The problem is the completly difference of difficulty in the two games. Where as Vice Cty it took hours to land one stunt in SA VC stunters see 30 minutes for one stunt a bit crap anyway thats my opinion and im out B)

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2005, 11:18:42 AM »
I dont know who you think you are but your no better then any other stunter out there. Stop acting like you know everything about Stunting. To me your a n00b. You wouldnt know what stunting is if it hit you in your face. You think your good because you can stunt in a game where you never fall off your bike. Make one good VC Stunt movie and ill change my opinion but dont go around saying where world records are when you aint done a god damn thing for no one.
lol. where do you come up with this bullshit?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 11:20:08 AM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rotation
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2005, 01:00:08 PM »
I dont know who you think you are but your no better then any other stunter out there. Stop acting like you know everything about Stunting. To me your a n00b. You wouldnt know what stunting is if it hit you in your face. You think your good because you can stunt in a game where you never fall off your bike. Make one good VC Stunt movie and ill change my opinion but dont go around saying where world records are when you aint done a god damn thing for no one.
lol. where do you come up with this bullshit?
 :lol: This "bullshit" is the same opinion of over 20 stunters i know. Im just the first to express it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal