Author Topic: One Last Ride  (Read 14189 times)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
One Last Ride
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:21:42 PM »
This was something I did back in 2009. It was supposed to be the outro for our last crew vid. It was deemed a bit to long and I shelved it. So it sat unused until I did the solo Singularity, at which time I used a small part of this for my intro in that solo. After that I just tucked it away as an "unused" outro. 

I was showing Sam some "unused" stuff I had and he convinced me that I should release this, especially as now we actually do have a final crew video. So, to make a long story short, I reshot and reedited most of the original.

It's kind of my tribute to the crew I've been part of for so very long. Enough of the rambling......I present One Last Ride. I hope you find it enjoyable.

One Last Ride

Megaupload

Filesonic

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
Re: One Last Ride
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
I cried
nice to see some motion tracking btw

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:27:03 PM »
Great stuff Neo!
I like how the ATS letters go down into the water.. ;)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »
It was real sad to see the ATS letters sink.

The video and the way it was imagined and presented was really really awesome and a great idea. The scripting was flawless. I kinda think this would have been a pretty good outro for the last crew vid even if it's a little too long.

Anyway, 10/10! This video gave me inspiration.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 04:37:59 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:39:42 PM by mateus »

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:38:54 PM »
Sublime, sir. You are, without question, the master of injecting all manner of emotion into your intros and themed pieces, which is quite a feat considering you're filming inside a game with a tremendous amount of restriction. You've consistently managed to push the game in directions I would have never thought possible, plus you've consistently managed to astonish me with your creativity and your attention to detail - not to mention your dedication.

I bow to you, sir...

...and no I'm not gonna do anything else while I'm down there, so don't bother asking.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 04:53:47 PM »
Kaneda said it.

I'm at a loss of words really, seeing those ATS letter sink gave me chills all over my body. Such little "action" in the video, yet such a huge message. The thought of everything you put in your videos and the feeling you give with it are astonishing. You being the center of the video added a lot to the message as well.

I can't describe the feeling that I get from watching this, it's just a perfect ending to a perfect life of a crew.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »
never thoug that stunting means this much to me...

all tho ats has been the ''thing'' in stunting to me... i always wanted to be like you guy's!

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:45 PM »
Sick! That was sooo well made. Nice job! :ajaja:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 05:56:32 PM »
Nicely done Slut. Nicely done.  :wub:

I saw a draft of this, and thought it was great. Neo, you did a great job as usual man. I hope to learn scripting and create some really great videos as you always have and hopefully will continue to do.  :happy:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:19:42 PM by Samurai »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 05:56:45 PM »
All good things come to an end, eh? Brilliant vid, you really managed to capture that sensation of the end of the line for ATS as we know it & you made it so beautifully sad... Can't express myself properly atm, but what I mean is, that this vid really made me realize what has happened & what it means to all of us, especially you guys, I didn't realize that after the last crew vid, it is great that you share this piece of art with us, not to entertain, but to make us stop & think about what's happening, it's just the perfect way to end this legacy that you've paved behind you.

^
That took me about half an hour to write, I guess I'm so emotionally overstimulated, that I can't even form a coherent sentence.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »
This proves your skills in scripting and how you was able to give your scripts some kind of message..You know what i mean....truly nice concept. Anyway this woulndt be too long for an outro script imo.

:cc_detective:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »
Captures the essense of ATS, and brings a saddish-beautiful end to an amazing crew, I am at a loss of words for many things here right now.

the whole video had pretty much the same 'wow it's been a while' and 'all things end' feeling which you've pulled wonderfully with this video, but for a weird reason seeing Kan and Nitz sitting there in the boat made me lol  :lol:.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:15:50 PM by TurBo »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
that was nice and dramatic. the sound effects were great.

Online Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
:'(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:02:53 PM by CooperPantellicA »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal