Author Topic: ICECROWN [Best Of]  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
ICECROWN [Best Of]
« on: December 01, 2013, 03:42:08 AM »

Hello GTAS,
I'm proud to present double Best Of by Me and DanielO. It's time to end the adventure called stunting and retire, bacause I am sick and bored when I play SA/VC lately. First of all, I'd like to thank whole DSS crew, for let us join to your team and for huge support, and for freaky sex converations on skype, GTAS for good time we spent here, PKS studios for root of our stunting, my friends from MTA. Second, big thanks to tracker for awesome edit in such a short time.

Danielo's word.
Hello GTASTUNTING!
Me and Erney wonered about realise this kind of video. That video is probably last including our stunts, idea about realise best of was created a couple months ago, and here it is! I think it's the time for end the "stunter carrier". We had a lot of fun related with stunting, and thank god it's finally over. We realised enough videos to get it over. I hope you will enjoy the video, and perform of our stunts, which you can see in this movie. We put much effort to realise them. Have a nice Watch!

Editor:
Tracker

Stunitng by:
Danielo & Erney

ICECROWN (Best Of)

Download:
Dropbox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELO!  :a-cheer:

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
Re: ICECROWN [Best Of]
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 03:52:21 AM »
Happy BD Dani! :) nice best of, guys. wasn't satisfied with the music choice but that's ok

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 04:07:31 AM »
Awesome best of crew mates, loved everything, good luck in life!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 04:11:21 AM »
Stunting wise it was really cool but the camera angles really made it hard to enjoy. They were so static and non entertaining. The music choice was pretty decent, you either like it or you don't. I do btw. But really work on your camera angles and movements.

Daniel had some really nice stunts in here, not going to name all of them because there are a lot. Erney had some cool stuff like the Ambulance grind and some other grinds aswell.  :)

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 04:12:28 AM »
Woho outstanding stunts from both of you. It's the first time I see these, I don't how did I miss them. I remember DanielO from the very first time of my stunting, we used to hate each other. I have to say I never expected him to became so good. Great editing as well.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 04:44:09 AM »
Nice video! Stunts was very good, some stunts was epic  :a-cheer: Edit was pretty good. Good job guys

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 05:56:38 AM »
Amazing video guys, the stunts and the editing were both solid.
Really liked some grindcombos of Erney, especially the second part opener. I just do love wallkick2grinds.
About Danielo, he always had awesome stuff and great ideas in his pocket. Rest of your stunts were great dude, loved especially that mtb doublegrind along with some others. Glad that we were crewmates for a while, I will never forget you and your stunts shown in CP.
The editing was similar to Tracker's recent jobs, I enjoyed it. The songs were also good.
Overall a quite enjoyable video guys, sad to know you are leaving, wish you the best in real life!

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 05:57:25 AM »
a okay video. I would like it if someone but waaaay more effort into a edit of that eminem song though..but apart from that 7/10  :euro:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 05:59:11 AM »
I think words won't express how much I enjoyed this one. Just let me say it was really amazing and I didn't expect Tracker to get it done this quickly and good. Amazing video guys, this one won't be forgotten in any way.

Offline DanielO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 06:47:28 AM »
Finally! I'm happy to see that movie is finished. I wanted to say - big thanks for Tracker, good job on that editing, and of course big thanks for whole DSS team. you guys let me join to that awesome crew, I always wanted to organising something with you. Also thanks for positive opinion guys - it much means for me, because making these stunts took us a lot of time :)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 07:25:52 AM »
Almost forgot..

here's yer cake Daniel, happy birthday  :a-cheer: :cheernutz: :a-cheer: :cheernutz: :a-cheer: :cheernutz:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 08:14:51 AM »
Solid movie, bad editing as always  :(

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »
damn i fucking loved this one. but it's sad so see 2 great stunters go  :(

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 09:03:22 AM »
enjoyable, but fuck tracker

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 09:44:05 AM »
Great video, I really enjoyed the stunts and the editing as well. :happy:
Some awesome stunts there, you both have a potential for stunting.
Sad that you both are retiring, i wish you good luck and many successful moments in life! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal