Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329402 times)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #6735 on: September 11, 2010, 03:58:33 AM »
microSD ftw :ajaja:

Oh and Ral: F1 tommorow, you exited?  :D ;D We should watch it together again.

I'm really exited! I'm waiting for the qualifications right now and Hamilton looks really strong with his first place in the third practice. And yeah, we can watch it tomorrow :)

SD, really?

Oh yes, of course!

It seems you have those kind of party's in almost every country in Europe now, it's starting to get really sad.

Sad?? You should see how the turks here in Germany are...THATS SAD! (with few exceptions of course)
Thing is, when you say anything like that you're automatically getting called a racist...especially in Germany.

QFT!!! Where I live there's some small parts of the city where there are only immigrants, and most of them doesn't speak swedish, they don't have a job, and their kids are fucked up and making this place worse. Hate 'em!

Offline Jerka

• View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: September 11, 2010, 04:10:06 AM »
QFT!!! Where I live there's some small parts of the city where there are only immigrants, and most of them doesn't speak swedish, they don't have a job, and their kids are fucked up and making this place worse. Hate 'em!
Malmö?

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6737 on: September 11, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »
Wow you are all so ignorant and only see the image the news gives you. It's pathetic. What did those kids do to you anyway? Call you a name when you drove by? Wow big deal, of course it's not right they don't respect the fact they are in someone else's country/whatever but you don't even respect them at all.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: September 11, 2010, 04:16:20 AM »
It seems you have those kind of party's in almost every country in Europe now, it's starting to get really sad.

Sad?? You should see how the turks here in Germany are...THATS SAD! (with few exceptions of course)
Thing is, when you say anything like that you're automatically getting called a racist...especially in Germany.
Dude, you best be trolling or otherwise please think again about what you said.

The few exceptions you are talking about are the Turks that act like the way you are talking. It's the youth that's trying to find borders. The elders came here for a better living, because back in Turkey they had absolutely nothing. And they actually tried their best (for ex. the doner kebab store you have around the corner). But you can't have a minor group that in someway offended you be an image for their whole population; because that sir, is what is sad.

I probably should've said immigrants instead of Turks (but it's mostly Turks anyways) And I'm not talking about there whole population, as I said there are nice Turks around (even have some friends from Turkey) but most of the people I've met are retarded because they just can't integrate themselves into our culture. I guess you can't really judge the situation because you don't live here.

Again: I am not a racist.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: September 11, 2010, 04:18:50 AM »
Thanks Genyus, you understand me. I told you what I think about them, and everything I said is true. And I don't care if they do anything to me or to someone else, they're fucking this place up, at least where I live

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: September 11, 2010, 04:21:35 AM »
I guess you can't really judge the situation because you don't live here.

Again: I am not a racist.
Trust me, it's the same everywhere. As is the "I am not a racist" part. Of course it's not because they are black or Turkish but it's because the way they act.

Ever thought of the way you guys act to them?

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6741 on: September 11, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »
I treat them just like I would treat anyone else.

Example: I sit in the train and suddenly 2 turkish people come in. A female one and a male one. The female on decides to sit right next to me because there was no other place to sit. When she sat down I kinda looked at her just like i would look at any other person. The guy came up to me and said i should never ever look at her otherwise he's gonna get his cousins and beat me to death.

It's always the same bullshit. Sorry but true.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: September 11, 2010, 04:58:04 AM »
Typical

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6743 on: September 11, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »
So? There's one rotten apple and then it's always the same bullshit? I'm sorry but I think you're over reacting this.

And even if, do you really think voting on that party will make them more kind? Jeez, you are only making it worser and worse.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: September 11, 2010, 08:53:42 AM »
So? There's one rotten apple and then it's always the same bullshit? I'm sorry but I think you're over reacting this.

And even if, do you really think voting on that party will make them more kind? Jeez, you are only making it worser and worse.
But do you think taking in around 50 000 immirants every year, at a time like this with economic and unemployment problems. We have to start taking in less and deal with what we have and get a working system running. Mass immigration wont help or solve the problems we have or will have in the future.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6745 on: September 11, 2010, 09:15:31 AM »

That sounds clever and shit, but come over here and find your healthy apple.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6746 on: September 11, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »
It's not because someone comes from another country that he does not deserve the same right as you to live there.
If you disliked you country and wanted to move to another place, you wouldn't like to see people and government hostile at you, not especially because they have something against you but because they care more about their economical growth than your miserable life.
The unemployment problem is not due to the population present in your country but more to the efforts of your government to maintain to unemployment rate at a certain value. Just check NAIRU on google and asks yourself where is the real problem.
For me this kind of mentality at a more advanced stage leads to a process of hate in which people stand less and less immigrant populations until they decide to go for the radical solution and reach the goal they're being educated for: Vote Hitler.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: September 11, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
They do have the same rights as I do. They do have a right to get a job, but they don't have the right to treat me like shit.
It's like walking in someone elses house to start destroying things. You wouldn't do that would you? THEY DO!

Also btw. I don't think we're ever going to experience something like Hitler again. People will stop it before it gets too strong. Because even now when we're just "saying" that we have a big problem with immigrants in our country everybody already starts whining.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:53:53 AM by KillaMarci »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6748 on: September 11, 2010, 10:54:29 AM »
It's not because one of them did it that all of them do it and none of you would ever do it.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: September 11, 2010, 11:00:06 AM »
What do you mean now?   :hmm:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal