Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329660 times)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10845 on: November 18, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »
I am not getting it please someone explain it to me :rolleyes:

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #10846 on: November 24, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »
dunno if this is the proper place, but since WH has a lot of old members .....  :lol:

how does the GTAS logo looks with the original colors? i mean, before turning the bike white? i also notice that the driver is holding something like a bat... any ideas?  :hmm:

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10847 on: November 24, 2014, 08:53:56 AM »
I think it's actually FlatFace's player isn't it?

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10848 on: November 25, 2014, 01:00:29 PM »
dunno if this is the proper place, but since WH has a lot of old members .....  :lol:

how does the GTAS logo looks with the original colors? i mean, before turning the bike white? i also notice that the driver is holding something like a bat... any ideas?  :hmm:

The driver's not holding anything in my opinion, it's all part of the bike's contour.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10849 on: November 25, 2014, 07:16:20 PM »
It's a gun pointing to the right, I'm pretty sure.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #10850 on: November 25, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »
I think it's actually FlatFace's player isn't it?

FlatFace's player model had a beanie and the logo is shooting a SMG.

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10851 on: November 27, 2014, 09:50:30 PM »
Time to get to know everyone again, it's been a long time!

1. Does everyone still enjoy stunting? And if so, to what extent.

2. How's everyone's real live's doing, school and work. Is your life going according to plan, and are you working towards anything?

Cheers, I gotta hit some of you guys up on skype again, was always fun talking and stunting!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #10852 on: November 28, 2014, 01:27:18 AM »
1. I actually do, trying some bigair stuff keeps me entertaining, at least once a week
2. I'm at college, learning international business and regional trading. Pretty interesting stuff to be honest, even though I only have 2 semesters(including this one) left and I still don't have specific plans where to work.

Cheers dude, you seem to be a nice guy, too bad we didn't know each other before!

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10853 on: November 28, 2014, 05:55:53 AM »
Good question.

I do enjoy stunting but my motivation atm comes mainly from an obsession with landing two specific last stunts before I retire so it's not "just fun" so to say.

Studying engineering physics, working as a bartender and weight lifting takes up the majority of my time, so I'm pretty much swamped..

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10854 on: November 28, 2014, 03:45:18 PM »
Hey Knap, nice to see you over here!

1. I do enjoy stunting but not for long sessions, after a while my fingers hurt due to sprains and shit I had in the past from playing basketball. Last week I've landed a 2 stunts after months, but did they're normal spots. No crew video material worthy or whatsoever.

2. Finished high school last week, next year I will go to the faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences at my hometown but currently assisting to strengthening courses since 2 months for the entrance examination, pretty excited to be honest!

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10855 on: November 29, 2014, 04:40:06 AM »
Hello there,

I haven't really landed anything since kwasemodo was here, but I enjoy getting done our crew videos. I can't stunt right now so yeah.

And there's one year and half left for me to finish high school. I'll be probably going to Ireland for work next year and to Amsterdam next summer, you probably can imagine what for. I only now have some sort of a part time job, I just teach some people for money and stuff. Don't really know what I'd like to study after high school yet though.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10856 on: November 29, 2014, 06:30:39 AM »
My life's better than ever, and it continues on getting better. I stopped stunting because I can't stand it anymore. I still visit this site because of WH and because there are still great videos releasing from time to time. Even if I have no interest in GTA anymore it's pleasure to watch new videos.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10857 on: November 29, 2014, 10:29:05 AM »
My life's better than ever, and it continues on getting better. I stopped stunting because I can't stand it anymore. I still visit this site because of WH and because there are still great videos releasing from time to time. Even if I have no interest in GTA anymore it's pleasure to watch new videos.
Did you really give up stunting? Didn't notice it, but good...I mean bad to know.  :(

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10858 on: November 29, 2014, 02:01:58 PM »
Time to get to know everyone again, it's been a long time!

1. Does everyone still enjoy stunting? And if so, to what extent.

2. How's everyone's real live's doing, school and work. Is your life going according to plan, and are you working towards anything?

Cheers, I gotta hit some of you guys up on skype again, was always fun talking and stunting!

I can't say I ever stopped *enjoying* stunting, but I haven't been doing it for a long while - mostly due to university-related obligations. At this stage I'm fairly confident that I won't be stunting again, but it's still not over for me; there are a few loose ends to tie up and I still might try to dig something unreleased up for the upcoming community video.

As for school/work, I've been doing great - currently working through my third year of university, got offered an internship I wanted for the summer, and will very likely fulfill all the necessary conditions to start on a Master's degree.

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10859 on: December 01, 2014, 12:46:10 PM »
Grescha, can I expect some cabbie actions from you in new WH video? :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal