Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329760 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10515 on: March 21, 2014, 04:51:12 AM »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #10516 on: March 25, 2014, 11:29:35 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2MhA2VL04&list=UUP2S6-nW2OZWHawZXP9cQ7g
My ~~2years old audition, if anyone's interesting in watching it

February 06, 2012 to be specific

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10517 on: March 25, 2014, 03:23:41 PM »
Woah two years already. It feels like it was yesterday.

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10518 on: March 26, 2014, 12:47:21 PM »
Somebody know what happened with Makrame? This guy was a legend

Kind of a late response, like a year and change late, but I felt like coming back here. I was actually wondering if people remembered me and starting checking if my name had come up in some topics over the last few years. It seems like it has.

I figured I'd just tell you what's been up with me, not sure if you're even around anymore though as I don't think I've ever met you.

I'm pretty sure Onslaught was the last video I've "been in" (yeah, 'cause one stunt, you know...). Still remember the day I got on Skype with Daffy and boxXx and was like "watcha guys doin'? okay kewl lemme try to land that. ok done, cya", haha, good times. Back then I simply didn't feel like stunting anymore and focused on different stuff. That was also pretty much the time I got into law school and starting playing a lot of CS 1.6, which took most of my free time and didn't leave much of it for stunting. I dropped out of law school a couple years later, played WoW for about 2 years, got in the 2nd top French guild, stopped WoW about 18 months ago and went to Uni again, economics this time. I'm still there, finishing up sophomore year and looking to maybe go abroad next year to graduate (yeah, 3 years to graduate in France). Will probably get a Master's degree in finance after that.

I'm pretty sure no one would care, I'm not even sure whether the guy who asked the question will ever see this post. But still, it kinda has a nice feel to it to know that I've not been forgotten :)

EDIT: Also, "legend" ?  :lol: Dude come on, you're gonna make me blush.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:54:22 PM by Makrame »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10519 on: March 26, 2014, 01:20:36 PM »
Coucou Mak! :wub:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #10520 on: March 26, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »
I am sure he will read it  :ajaja: Planning on stunting again? And why did you drop out of law school after a few years? Didn't realise that that was what you wanted earlier?

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10521 on: March 26, 2014, 01:26:52 PM »
I am sure he will read it  :ajaja: Planning on stunting again? And why did you drop out of law school after a few years? Didn't realise that that was what you wanted earlier?

Not really planning on stunting, no. The only game I play these days is LoL. And even then, I got to diamond and pretty much stopped, I don't have as much free time as I used to have.

The reason I dropped out of law school was that I spent the freshman year partying (and I mean PARTYING), spending every night of every day of every week getting high/drunk/whatevs. While I don't regret this for a second, it also means that I had pretty much no idea what law schoo meant since I was never there (or like 3 or 4 hours a week at most). I decided to "try harder" the year after that, started off as a freshman again and that's when I started to try and study the right way that I figured that law wasn't meant for me. Took me quite some time to realize it but well, it got me where I am today and I really enjoy what I do, so I guess that was for the best.

Coucou Dak  :wub:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10522 on: March 26, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »
You are a legend dude! Duplication is still one of the best SA vids of all time. It's cool to see you pop back in  :happy:

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10523 on: March 26, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »
Who are you?  :blink:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10524 on: March 26, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10525 on: March 26, 2014, 08:39:13 PM »

Kind of a late response, like a year and change late, but I felt like coming back here. I was actually wondering if people remembered me and starting checking if my name had come up in some topics over the last few years. It seems like it has.

I figured I'd just tell you what's been up with me, not sure if you're even around anymore though as I don't think I've ever met you.

I'm pretty sure Onslaught was the last video I've "been in" (yeah, 'cause one stunt, you know...). Still remember the day I got on Skype with Daffy and boxXx and was like "watcha guys doin'? okay kewl lemme try to land that. ok done, cya", haha, good times. Back then I simply didn't feel like stunting anymore and focused on different stuff. That was also pretty much the time I got into law school and starting playing a lot of CS 1.6, which took most of my free time and didn't leave much of it for stunting. I dropped out of law school a couple years later, played WoW for about 2 years, got in the 2nd top French guild, stopped WoW about 18 months ago and went to Uni again, economics this time. I'm still there, finishing up sophomore year and looking to maybe go abroad next year to graduate (yeah, 3 years to graduate in France). Will probably get a Master's degree in finance after that.

I'm pretty sure no one would care, I'm not even sure whether the guy who asked the question will ever see this post. But still, it kinda has a nice feel to it to know that I've not been forgotten :)

Oh my fucking god, I can not believe you actually saw my post, well im sure you don't really know me, first because i started to stunt when you stopped, and second because my nickname is the biggest mistake in GTAS. Dude whats wrong with you? for sure people remember you, not everyone in the forum, because you're a really old stunter, like i said, when you stopped, i started to stunt, and in that time a lot of stunters started with me, like Taz, Daksad, Daffy and Killamarci, you are one of my favorite stunters, i remember in 2008 when i started to stunt, i watched one of your old solos, something around 2006 i guess, was one of my best inspirations to stunt, i landed probably 80% of your stuff tring to be a great stunter, also today eight years before one of your first solos, you keep better than me with your stuff n style haha, i really, really... really hope to see you keeping to post here and if isn't a dream, back to stunt, nowadays my heros are probably dead and they stopped, everybody in this forum is going to stop, they make a best of and stop, Killamarci did this some days ago, Barney, Ptrvy, and a lot of other guys, like i said a lot of times, i started to stunt when you and some mine heros stoped to stunt, it will be an honor to stunt again and have the privilege to see you back, sorry for my ignorant words and bad english, im from Brazil and here is difficult to learn english, thank you for the feedback Makrame, thank you so mutch  :)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #10526 on: March 26, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »
Some random match of questions.

°Who's the actor who reminds you of any crew member and why?

°If you would be able to meet right now, who'd be? < With what crew member you'd live with?

°Who had the best audition to get in the crew? < Who had the worst?

°What do you think about these guys saying that the Vice City section is dead, do you can prove it's not?

°What's the most memorable thing you've done in the forums?

°If you get a meet with any member, or with all the members, how pleased would you be to stunt with them in real life?

°From where did "Wasteland Heroes" name came? Whose idea?

°Daffy, who was your inspiration or what was your inspiration to create a stunting crew?

°What updates do you think GTAStunting.net needs?

°What's the hardest thing you've done in your life?

:P

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10527 on: March 27, 2014, 12:39:35 AM »

:o :o :o :o :o

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10528 on: March 27, 2014, 03:10:19 AM »
°Who had the best audition to get in the crew? < Who had the worst?
Probably Balas or Sajtos, I won't step on anyone who's trying to get up by labeling one as the worst.

°What do you think about these guys saying that the Vice City section is dead, do you can prove it's not?
The power is in the hands of the people who stunt in it, if they make an effort to do something worthwhile then it's sure as hell not dead but if everyone just sit on their ass and regurgitate how dead it is it's most surely dead. After TMS's last video it kinda felt like there was no one left for WH to compete with in VC and the lack of competition took a lot of air out of the balloon that was the momentum VC stunting had, but if we get two or more active crews tearing it up (iron sharpens iron) I think we could still see a lot of new stuff.
Fortunately I know there's a video coming this year that's gonna knock your dick in the dirt and prove any thoughts about the game being dead wrong, and that's all I'll say about that.

°What's the most memorable thing you've done in the forums?
Probably winning one of the stunting leagues after getting a second place to kaneda in the first.

°From where did "Wasteland Heroes" name came? Whose idea?
I just wrote a list of words I thought could sound cool put next to each other and started combining them, Wasteland Heroes was my favorite out of all the combinations I came up with and Taclite agreed.

°Daffy, who was your inspiration or what was your inspiration to create a stunting crew?
No one was my inspiration, I don't like joining other peoples 'thing' whatever it is, I want to do my own thing and make sure the effort I put into whatever I do benefits me instead of working to build up someone else.

°What updates do you think GTAStunting.net needs?
If it's in terms of activity you speak, I think it would benefit the community if a lot of the active GTA V Youtubers started coming here and bringing their fanbase here by letting them know that this is the easiest way for them to keep up with the stunters they follow and the others they don't know about (yet).

°What's the hardest thing you've done in your life?
That's yet to come.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10529 on: March 27, 2014, 04:14:26 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal