Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329661 times)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10305 on: September 10, 2013, 04:12:36 AM »
Wasteland Stoners

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: September 10, 2013, 06:20:58 AM »
Guilty.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: September 10, 2013, 08:23:41 AM »
has anyone tried edibles? if not you should try them haha!

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »
Daffy, is Sovereign a best of?

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: September 10, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »
Why did noone from WH make a GTA 4 stunt video lately (or a crew vid at all)? I dont think the stunt possibilities are that good but its okay with the speed method :P

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #10310 on: September 10, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »
Why did noone from WH make a GTA 4 stunt video lately (or a crew vid at all)? I dont think the stunt possibilities are that good but its okay with the speed method :P

Stop pretending you care about what we do/think dude, i bet everybody is full of your shit.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: September 10, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »

Stop pretending you care about what we do/think dude, i bet everybody is full of your shit.

This is ridiculous man, you just keep hating on me and then you wonder I dont like most of the people here. I am not destroying anything, you are just the perfect example this community is mostly rotten already.

YES I DO CARE, thats why I asked. If I would not care I would not post. I dont need to pretend I care, what for, lol. I am fucking interested if there is anything happening in GTA IV, and I find this the only topic to ask (because I just installed IV again recently). I dont fucking understand whats going on in your mind, I tried to end this flamewar in EVERY TOPIC I could be called of creating, and then ... what the hell did you think Id say to your post? Pretend like I dont mind people throwing shit at me, just because they joined the most famous crew over here and theyre the bosses around here now? People might be full of my comments (lol) but I am full of YOUR shit against me. You are nothing more than I am so I dont get why you act like you are.

Show for once your goddamn common sense and stop acting like this. You realize you just spammed your topic with your own senseless post? If you have nothing to say to any of the questions asked (and I am sure you do have things to say) it would be kind from you to not post at all. Its not for me, I could get permabanned and I wouldnt give a shit since I keep contact with people who are worth it outside this forum. You do it for your community YOU CARE ABOUT SO MUCH, oky? I know you will reply anyway, but if you really think this is worth further arguing USE THE PM SYSTEM because EVEN IF YOU DONT THINK SO I still dont want to post shit on this forum, especially in this section. But you need everyone to see, right? ;f

Huge sorry for the offtopic (oh again...) but I am not emotionally stable enough to just overlook this nudging.

e/d Beat reading, if you fancy telling me how you were on this place since 2k1 and that i should gtfo, PM SYSTEM BOY! (just in case, no offence there)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:29:49 PM by ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~ »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: September 10, 2013, 03:35:07 PM »
And now you play the victim again after all the shit you threw at some of our members. Fucking hypocrite. It's strange that 4 days ago you visited this section to accuse and flame some members along with your friends. I have my reasons to reply you like that and don't pretend you don't know why i acted like that.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: September 10, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
Not having actually read anything here on the forum in like a month, can't say I've missed much. The drama and general faggery never ends, it will never get better this is worse than 4chan.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10314 on: September 11, 2013, 12:17:07 AM »
Damster you're on your period or what.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #10315 on: September 11, 2013, 03:00:03 AM »
e/d Beat reading, if you fancy telling me how you were on this place since 2k1 and that i should gtfo, PM SYSTEM BOY! (just in case, no offence there)

Get the fuck out :lol:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: September 11, 2013, 05:26:52 AM »
Reality check! Everybody is a moron and I am fucking fantastic. Go the fuck outside, goddamn. My ego and I piss on all y'all, holla at a brotha.

So Daffy have you landed the LC megafucktastic huge stunt? Or that SAiVC combo one I showed? I'm probably gonna claim that stunt back, I need my old material so I have more shit to work towards. Man if I actually put together a full length solo it'll be a miracle.

ed- Oooooo auto-correct. Still works though, good choice.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #10317 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:41 AM »
Damster you're on your period or what.

I just lost my nerves there :lol: dont tell me you havent back at Carbon topic^^

I threw shit at some of the members (not in this topic i guess tho) with explanation why i did so. I just dont see why you are upset, when I didnt even accuse anyone of anything and just asked a question in a topic that is supposed to be full of questions. My question remains and i am actually interested in replies to that, as I mentioned, I installed GTA IV recently. I am okay with JL telling me im a faggot because my first post in Taz' topic actually was pure faggotry. But come on I apologized for that already and I know i was harsh and acting like a cunt, and since then I am only posting constructive posts (trying to, its not easy with all the people out there), you are just still blinded by the first post i made, and that is what annoys me. Are we fine now or are you going to keep this bullshit going for the sake of it?

So, anyone stunting in IV or planning to make a video in?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: September 11, 2013, 06:16:01 AM »
I'm probably gonna claim that stunt back, I need my old material so I have more shit to work towards.
It's all yours man.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10319 on: September 11, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »
I tried to stunt in IV, but I don't think a CV in there will happen. Not everyone can stunt in IV + it wouldn't be as great as a SA or a VC vid. Let's see what we can do in V.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal