Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329825 times)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10245 on: September 03, 2013, 09:25:10 AM »
Who the fuck are you?

That was really unnecessary.
I have been watching your actions lately as an admin Daffy and I'm forced to have a speak with AJ. Sorry it had to come this far.

Just kidding..  :lol: But still, G-CODE has his own opinion and you have to respect that.  :ajaja:

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10246 on: September 03, 2013, 10:00:05 AM »
Davve did you delete your last.fm or am I blind.
You probably fell into the group of people I removed from my friendlist due to boring musictaste :P
Says the guy that has 3000+ Tool plays :lol:
5000+, brah.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #10247 on: September 03, 2013, 10:30:58 AM »
It looks like he admitted/told me it because he was feeling guility, if he had modded any other stunts earlier he would have told me about them too. People don't tend to be picky with what they feel guilt about when it's wrong, they either do it or not. It brings me no joy to do this but I still believe it's better to always be honest which I'm trying to demonstrate that we are here.
Seriously that sounds like a worse excuse at all. Didn't he modded before that already. And on every replay he's faster and all other people that tried his stunts are obviously slower then him. It has nothing to do with feeling guility. He did that that modding bullshit over years.'' A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth''
Who the fuck are you?

I wouldnt expect something like this from YOU :sleep:

Do you still have the feeling of WH being the "best" crew around as it definitely used to be, with all the veteran stunters in, or do you feel like WH became just another crew out there? Do you know everyone who is a part of the crew?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10248 on: September 03, 2013, 10:54:49 AM »
He seems like quite the rational guy. Also Daffy this topic is for asking WH members questions not just some random guy.
He completely ignored the fact that MxZ came to me on his own and if weren't for that this wouldn't be happening.
It's not about being right but for this fella it seems to be since he's obviously choosing to ignore clear facts.

It's a fair question to ask someone who has 12 posts and claims to have knowledge about the recent years, to me that sounds like a double account thus making "who the fuck are you?" appropriate.

Offline G-CODE

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10249 on: September 03, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »
He seems like quite the rational guy. Also Daffy this topic is for asking WH members questions not just some random guy.
He completely ignored the fact that MxZ came to me on his own and if weren't for that this wouldn't be happening.
It's not about being right but for this fella it seems to be since he's obviously choosing to ignore clear facts.

It's a fair question to ask someone who has 12 posts and claims to have knowledge about the recent years, to me that sounds like a double account thus making "who the fuck are you?" appropriate.

U just ignored the fact that MxZ '' YOUR MEMBER'' MODDED IN A CREW VIDEO, SASL2013 and in the past a couple of times. And u still keep him in the crew. I even saw the videos he modded and it's more then obvious.
And maybe in the near future WH should post the videos in the '' RIGHT SECTION'' the modded section.

JL

« Reply #10250 on: September 03, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »

U just ignored the fact that MxZ '' YOUR MEMBER'' MODDED IN A CREW VIDEO, SASL2013 and in the past a couple of times. And u still keep him in the crew. I even saw the videos he modded and it's more then obvious.
And maybe in the near future WH should post the videos in the '' RIGHT SECTION'' the modded section.

You should calm your tits. Especially due to the fact, that you have no idea at all about what's going on internally in the crew.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10251 on: September 03, 2013, 12:35:01 PM »
I just said we're doing the opposite of ignoring it which is deciding what to do because this is not a dictatorship, I don't know if some of us might have stepped on your toes earlier or if you just don't like us but we don't but take your personal issues elsewhere.

Offline G-CODE

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10252 on: September 03, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
I just said we're doing the opposite of ignoring it which is deciding what to do because this is not a dictatorship, I don't know if some of us might have stepped on your toes earlier or if you just don't like us but we don't but take your personal issues elsewhere.

It's not my problem that your member's modded over the last 3 years like there is no tomorrow(not all).And that you just learned nothing from the past. And u couldn't accept yet that your totally wrong. Btw i still have nothing personal against the guys.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #10253 on: September 03, 2013, 02:39:43 PM »
someone ipcheck this dudeman

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #10254 on: September 03, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »
Btw i still have nothing personal against the guys.

Yeah right.

He didn't ignored your fucking asshole.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 05:23:33 PM by Plani »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10255 on: September 03, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
Why do you always overreact, Plani?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10256 on: September 04, 2013, 01:51:14 AM »
It's not my problem that your member's modded over the last 3 years like there is no tomorrow(not all).
I think you're over exaggerating and describing it at more rampant than it really was but if that's how you perceive it, then that's how you perceive it. That said I'll tell you what I'm guilty of, and that's just wanting to make awesome videos.
I don't give two shits about whatever dramas are going around in the community, who the assholes are, I just want to make solid videos.
Have I been naive, not critical enough, too nice, not skeptical enough *insert other analytical short sentence here*, I'll be the first to say that I could definately had done a better job at that, but at the end of the day I just want to make awesome videos.
I don't want to have to sit and try every stunt that a member of the crew does, even the ones I'm on the fence about because I wouldn't have time to do the things I enjoy doing then.
So if that means being negligent which also means sometimes some modded stunts get through the cracks because WH is a crew people go to to make awesome videos, but that also means it attracts those who are always looking for a shortcut.
You're saying it's not your problem but you're treating it like it is and I'm not sure you or anyone of you criticizing us would have been able to do a better job for the past 8 years.
You have no idea what a balancing act it is to keep both ends of the spectrum even, you wanna encourage people to push the limits and do something ground-breaking, but it can't be too ground-breaking either because then it might be modded or be considered modded.
It's easy to go 'BOOO!' (not referring to the stunter) from a comfortable spectators seat but being out there on the field is something different and not for everyone, maybe that's why I have no idea who you are :P

And that you just learned nothing from the past. And u couldn't accept yet that your totally wrong. Btw i still have nothing personal against the guys.
Those are just assumptions and empty claims about how the crew is being run on the inside and I also addressed the first point in my answer above.

Why do you always overreact, Plani?
Probably because it's frustrating and for most people that's hard to comprehend when you're not emotionally invested in it yourself.
It's much easier to break something down than it is to build something and we're constantly trying to build something and with these constant minor stabs at us and don't get me wrong, I don't mind people speaking their minds about genuine concerns, I'm not even against a prolonged discussion if the root cause of it is to solve a problem, but when it seems to be more about ego and being right than it is about achieving something positive that's when you can call someone an asshole rightfully.
Also you didn't acknowledge how Plani also made the point that I'm not ignoring this dudes points which he is claiming I am, so your post seems to be more about knocking Plani down than being right, asshole :cc_detective:

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10257 on: September 04, 2013, 03:08:13 AM »
interesting topic

Daffy, who is editing your next solo vid now ?

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #10258 on: September 04, 2013, 03:21:51 AM »
Hachiro, i believe its Beat, since the signature :ninja:

This is interesting to read, I dont want to sound like an ass licker or anything but Daffy seems to remain one of the few here, whose posts actually make sense.

Another question; have you ever had doubts about the famous modders before they revealed they were modding? RochePeach, Dan, etc.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10259 on: September 04, 2013, 04:53:56 AM »
The only reason my posts makes sense to you is because I (sometimes) choose to ignore how angry some of this makes me long enough for me to be able explain how I'm perceiving this from my perspective in a way that I think is fairly easy to comprehend.
That said I usually feel the same as my crew members but I know that communicating my frustration to the person who caused it will not help me at all, I wish I was able to do this all the time but sometimes I feel like I still have to go "who the fuck are you" sometimes too in order to be able to be calm another day.

I never saw anything wrong with RP's stunts, Dan never admitted modding but his stunts seemed so unlikely I had my suspicious though I didn't have something I could point where I could go "I see your suspensions moves in a abnormal way as you bump" nor did I have any interest in analyzing a clip frame-by-frame to find incriminating evidence, that's not something that would I enjoy doing and after all this is something I do in my spare time where I'm supposed to have a good time.

I never got the idea behind modding whether someone does it for the fuck of it or as a competitive thing, I suppose those who do it for the fuck of it get a thrill from doing something deceptive and secretive to begin with but it usually starts to wear on their psyche and they usually confess sooner or later like Genyus did.
I mean if you're gonna be a cheater at least do steriods or something that actually gives some results you can take with you, if you're just gonna cheat to be sneaky that's just weak behavior.
And speaking of that boxXx and Dan never seemed like weak characters as they were skilled in many different fields and very generally over-average bright dudes, but somehow I guess their ambitions transcended their dedication which I think is a trend in our society in general, more and more people seems bummed for not being the king-of-the-hill like the other people who are further up the food-chain is taking up a position they think they could otherwise get themselves.

Honestly I don't know though and I'm not gonna claim to either because like I said, I'm coming from the perspective of someone who doesn't want to deal with this shit at all, I just want to make awesome videos that I wanna see and these short-cutting fucks are just as much of an upset to me as they are to all of you too who don't want modders ruining the fun for the rest of us.
And the only reason we haven't kicked MXZ yet is because there are cases like Tackleberry and Fugitive who modded and still become awesome, legendary stunters so we're currently running a poll where we're deciding whether to kick MXZ or not.
Myself I tend to over-analyze this shit because there's one part of me that thinks "Once a bitch always a bitch, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, I vote yes." and there's also the side that thinks of Tackleberry and Fugitive and the fact that MXZ is an awesome dude I've had tons of fun with, and though you guys might not have shared as much fun with him as we have, you should at least know how fucking heart-breaking this is to do so at least let us do it right and don't just kick him in a blind blood-rage.

As for my stand on this I tend to become victim the concept of "paralysis by analysis" where I keep contemplating both options are both seem equally bad and good at the same time so I'm gonna keep my vote out of it since I don't like either option where 1. is to keep in and run the risk of him modding again and 2. kicking him even though he might never mod about and in fact become even better like Tackle but you can't know so... meh.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal