Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329439 times)

Offline heisenberg

• View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #8625 on: August 22, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
Hey Beat, I feel you've progressed a lot since I saw your first edit on WoS. Do you plan on going into editing as a career?

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #8626 on: August 22, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »
Hahaa epic Beat XDDD

What former member do you think was the best impact on WH?

I think all the best members with impact on WH are still in, which is pretty cool. And the ones who had thewrost negative impact... are out. Which is even cooler.

Hey Beat, I feel you've progressed a lot since I saw your first edit on WoS. Do you plan on going into editing as a career?

I do have an editing career, but even though I like to always brag.. I like to keep my barging to where I am because when it goes like: *Hey I make epic GTA videos and stuff* I mean that kind of makes sense and its fine (though it annoys some but I already got over that, because I am who I am), but if I go like: *Hey, I'm THIS, THAT, THIS, THAT and THIS in real life.* That just makes me an absolute douche no matter how opinions differ.

So yeah simply answering your question; I do have an editing job (not a full career sort of thing) but my actual career is DJ'ing. Though I'm planning to do film in the future, trying to gain experience in that field at the moment ;)

Edit: OH I remember you D: you showed me your a.... ...on msn. I won't ever forget that you DIRTY BAASTAARARWKFAWFOKWK, nice to meet you again :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:35:40 PM by Beat »

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #8627 on: August 23, 2011, 01:06:39 AM »
Beat in your editing career did you also discover how little of your gta experience you can use? Well, unless youre editing music videos for mtv of course :P When I went into it for a short while I quickly discovered that editing GTA videos is pretty much based on "this looks good" or "lets make cool effects here" whereas editing short films for example is a different thing, you need the correct terminology and filmic tools etc

Also how is your DJ career going?

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #8628 on: August 23, 2011, 01:28:56 AM »
to beat: did you have any background at editing before gtas ? (and what)
and do you think you'r gonna make a career in you'r life with the editing ?(more than gtas  :lol:)

i mean that you really have skills to make trailers movie editing etc.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8629 on: August 23, 2011, 03:41:40 AM »
Jason: What did you do the time you were inactive?

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8630 on: August 23, 2011, 04:48:14 AM »
Mostly skatepark, playing a few other games.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #8631 on: August 23, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »
Beat in your editing career did you also discover how little of your gta experience you can use? Well, unless youre editing music videos for mtv of course :P When I went into it for a short while I quickly discovered that editing GTA videos is pretty much based on "this looks good" or "lets make cool effects here" whereas editing short films for example is a different thing, you need the correct terminology and filmic tools etc

Actually I discovered editing GTA videos is more complicated :lol:, but without the experience I got from editing GTA videos.. I'd be nowhere near that job now don't you think :cc_detective:, I actually auditioned to that job with one of my GTA videos. (TLR)

to beat: did you have any background at editing before gtas ? (and what)
and do you think you'r gonna make a career in you'r life with the editing ?(more than gtas  :lol:)

i mean that you really have skills to make trailers movie editing etc.

Yes, I started editing when I was like 11, basic amateur videos including fan made trailers. But I don't count that as a serious editing period.

For the other question, I'm way ahead of the "thinking of having an editing career" stage, because I've already thought so much and it's definitely where my life is heading, also I'm not really heading for editing as the main thing I'll do, I'm probably going for making short movies including directing it, writing it, making the soundtrack and yeah, I'm a machine.

Also how is your DJ career going?

It's going really good. But I'm not super active :P since I don't do it alone, I have a partner that used to live here but he moved back to Britain for family stuff, well we're a team, we do everything together so most of the time now we only do it when hes here in Egypt :P

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #8632 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »
ENOUGH ABOUT SANIGOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!

jk  :P

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8633 on: August 23, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »
To members who recently joined WH:

Are you going to try something for VC crew videos?

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: August 24, 2011, 02:15:24 AM »
LILJ why werent you in Arcane?

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #8635 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:33 PM »
@sheeptea yes,when i find a fucking clean VC
@Flippa didnt land anything decent

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8636 on: August 24, 2011, 07:26:42 PM »
does WH have a secret archive of unused or unlanded stunts?

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8637 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »
For the most part, we plan on finishing what we started. If we can't get it ourselves, we donate to the rest of the crew.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: August 25, 2011, 01:30:16 PM »
(still @ sani) what are you editing? do you need to know and use all the terms for filmic effects and such? :)

Offline heisenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #8639 on: August 25, 2011, 02:17:38 PM »
On the topic of careers, what do you guys want to do?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal