Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329594 times)

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #8220 on: July 04, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »
Eddeman, what do you think about Firelands?
He havent played in a few weeks so im stealing this question, it was too easy I hope the heroics next week will be more of a challenge  :)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: July 05, 2011, 10:49:45 AM »
Woo, you're into wow aswell :P Do you play with him? And did you check out what those guys from Taiwan did to try out Heroic Mode in the first week? :P

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: July 05, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
We only played together briefly on some alts, 'cause Stevex changes servers like a whore changes cocks :euro: He's a seriousface raider though, I played with some RL friends in a 10-man guild. I couldn't even raid much as I was working from 18-22 in the evenings,  so I ended up quitting like 2 months ago. Think I've taken breaks from WoW like 5 times now, though I always come  back after a while.

Pretty lame by that Taiwanese guild to exploit like they did, when they've previously spoken out against such things.

Offline Dani0

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: July 05, 2011, 11:38:44 AM »
Firelands normals are a joke, we haven't played on ptrs even a bit and we easily did 6/7 first day (7/7 on 2nd one)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: July 05, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »
Post your armories, also, I suppose you play on EU servers, and not US, right?

Offline Dani0

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: July 05, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: July 05, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »
Post your armories, also, I suppose you play on EU servers, and not US, right?
ofc, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Stevex/advanced

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: July 05, 2011, 12:14:43 PM »
I used to play WoW for a year or two most for fun, didn't care about spending too much time on it. Still a fucking amazing game though, perhaps the most fascinating I've ever played. Got a level 80 Warrior, made I think 6-7 bosses in ICC normal and one boss HC if I can recall. But I enjoyed leveling the most, the storyline and the world itself was far beyond anything I've ever experienced, would love to just be able to play it without the need to pay every fucking month and in offline mode, just fly around the world with the best quality I can use  :P

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: July 05, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »
Stevex, you made me play Cata again!

e/ DAT MAGE, MAKE IT FIRE!

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: July 05, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
Why don't you play together (Dani0 and Stevex)? I have a Fury Warrior and a Prot paladin, both raiding. Too bad my cores are mostly stupid, making us not able to do HM fights. Gladly me and xaero are building a new one.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: July 05, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »
he plays in a polish guild on a mostly polish server and I play in a swedish guild  :jajaja:

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
Luky: Still going to the gym? How has your results improved since our chat around... a year ago?
I go to the gym every now and then, not regularly anymore. My results have improved but only a little bit. Now that I have holidays, I plan to be going to the gym more often.
How about you?

Eyo Luky how did that german test/homework work out ?  :happy:
Worked out pretty smoothly, I'm glad German didn't fuck up my school report, thanks to you. :)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: July 06, 2011, 01:27:26 PM »
I go to the gym every now and then, not regularly anymore. My results have improved but only a little bit. Now that I have holidays, I plan to be going to the gym more often.
How about you?
Glad to hear that you're still at least a bit interested. :happy:

I've been doing it for nearly a year now and I'd say the first year was just learning the basics, getting into a proper sleep and diet cycle and getting used to the techniques, without as much of a progress than if I would've known all the stuff already. As I started out I neither slept or ate enough which led to a lot of flu's (every few months for the first 6 months, wasn't aware of the cause by then) but I've learned a lot since and I'm looking forward to the next year now that I have everything set.

Here's some of the progress over the past year (in kilos):

Bench press 45 -> 70
Squat 40 -> 95
Deadlift 45 -> 90
Bodyweight 56 -> 71

Could have been a lot better I'm happy that I at least started going to the gym and didn't give up. :cc_detective:

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: July 06, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
That's actually pretty impressive, how you managed to boost your squat by 55 kg's  :o
I have still yet to bench press 100 kg and same for squat...getting closer and closer :P
Btw, my bodyweight is 73 kg's, I'm planning to be 80 kg this winter.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: July 06, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
Stevex and the other guys here who play WoW, have you ever thought of stop playing it?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal