Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329825 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #7890 on: April 25, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »
how does it feel to have your dick sucked by every other stunter ?
Hi matroska, bye matroska.
How do you know it was Matroska? Did you run an IP check?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: April 25, 2011, 01:18:32 PM »
Affirmative.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #7892 on: April 25, 2011, 01:32:48 PM »
Hi matroska, bye matroska.

lol  :lol:

question fo daffy:do you see you'r self in a big role in gtas?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: April 25, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »
I'm just a piece of the puzzle that combined becomes GTAS, if people want to look at my piece as some sorta key piece that's up to them but it's still a piece regardless of what value one gives it.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #7894 on: April 25, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »

That's it, you're a fake  :P

EDIT:// .. ow wait, you guys already cracked his ID .. D=

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: April 26, 2011, 12:28:36 AM »
i fuckin love daffy lol <3 so fucking bossssssss

how do you like the crew as it is now? as i see it youre getting closer and closer to the crew you were once - the best on gtas. i mean now that boxxx is out. i guess maybe you have some kind of heightened team spirit.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: April 26, 2011, 12:50:18 AM »
What you think of the universe? Do you think we are really small ? Answer as short as you can

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: April 26, 2011, 02:11:14 AM »
There are over 10,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe.

To put my opinion in simple terms:

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: April 26, 2011, 03:13:23 AM »
Nice summary Jas, I just want to add that universe is growing constantly so yeah we are really small  :ajaja:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: April 26, 2011, 04:20:19 AM »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: April 26, 2011, 07:27:34 AM »
how do you like the crew as it is now? as i see it youre getting closer and closer to the crew you were once - the best on gtas. i mean now that boxxx is out. i guess maybe you have some kind of heightened team spirit.
I can't answer for the whole crew but I think we're quite consistent in terms of progress, we've had some hick-up's where we've had to do some sorta damage control like when betas were leaked, the boxXx situation and probably a couple of others I can't bother to recall right now but the boxXx situation aside it's been quite a while since something like that has derailed us and thus the constant flow or progress is rather refreshing and I guess inspiring which rubs of on all of us.
That doesn't mean we and/or I are on some sort of ego-trip where we stand up cheering "we're the back and we're beast" while lifting heavy objects up and putting them back down again while grunting with a deep muscular voice, I avoid that like I avoid mad-struck pigs with AIDS as that we're the best alpha male attitude leads to laziness where it's easy for one to rest on the top of the podium while oblivious to others closing the gap.
That said and as I said avoid seeing us there to have some sort of goal which is a motivating factor to inspire and push ones creativity and dedication further, well except when we're releasing a video we're all very proud of but I think we've earned that after all the effort and the constant dedication it's taken.
But anyway to avoid starting on a whole book I guess the bottom line is that things are good and we have no reason to complain so we don't.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:46 AM »
I think we've always had a rather awesome teamspirit thanks to all our skype convos. We had a good ending to 2010 with MaCi joining (with a mic ofc :cc_detective:) At the same time I'm trying to get Eddeman stunting every chance I get, so right now we're only missing KM and we're ready to give you another 2009  :cheernutz:

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: April 26, 2011, 08:19:26 AM »
(☞  ̄ヮ ̄) ☞

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: April 26, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
i fuckin love daffy lol <3 so fucking bossssssss

I have a really good feeling right now, now when boxXx is out of the crew we're kind of complete. I've always had a good feeling in this crew but the lineup we have right now is perfect, in my opinion. :)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #7904 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »
What you think of the universe? Do you think we are really small ? Answer as short as you can

I keep thinking that even if we're so small we're still huge for figuring out we're small which is unique :ninja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal