Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329816 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #7785 on: April 11, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »
Seeing 200ft roofs are possible, ofcourse not  >.>

The fact of the matter is Boxxx's stunts don't look modded. You might be suspicious because of the height he gets or the distance, but the actually stunts themselves don't LOOK modded.

Yes they do LOOK modded. Which is not the case with All(beast).

Who's lying to himself that they look modded.

There's no boost, there's no abnormal speed, no abnormal rotation or strange arch.

you just said they look modded, in what sense do they look modded?

I am not lying to myself. There is no strange rotation, point taken. But the rest?  :lol:

The arch of his Devour II finisher is unnatural, big time. He never stops rising.
The speedboost he gets from radding a short piece of road is way too big. I've seen more replays of him with his idiotic rads and I am blown away by the fact that only a few said something/noticed something about it. I'll try to dig up those reps from my folders if you want to.
His trinity part 1 finisher, he still gets the 200ft mark with hitting a freaking building and getting a 720. The run-up is way to short to get that height with those conditions. I tried the road myself, and so have many others, its pretty good, but that's just wrong. Don't even start about how unnatural the finisher of part 2 looks.
His Omicron finisher is probably one of the worst though, rising... rising..rising..rising..  :lol: And last but not least, his 333ft "World Record". Hell yes, I am totally buying that! Ever wondered by how only one person could achieve a RAD's like that with the exact game set-up? Ever wondered how he probably beats your fastest RAD-time ever every single time?  :a-cheer: ... Well, I did. And it all screamed for handling.cfg mods. Nothing more, and just like Tryp. You could spot that without a problem.
Just seeing him move in the game and then seeing 100 others move and drive comepletely different. That suspicion thing is okay, but saying that it looks modded isn't lying. Get over that  <_< (might sound weird coming from the guy that typed this  :P Because I never got over BoxXx's undeserved fame).

Enough? Or is this no-proof or a good explanation?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against WH and most of its members, but some just deliberately fuck it up(Around ..3 of them). And BoxXx was the king himself.
Seeing him fall gave me a smile, I never liked him and never will.  :) I feel ashamed to carry the same flag. (This may sounds like he just commited a serial murder or smth, its not that serious, but you get the point....)
I totally understand your point about All(beast) (yes, the example). Having a crew-mate and/or friend doing this kind of stuff makes you think anything is possible.

EDIT:// BLUEDAGGER JUST GO AWAY FOR ONCE. I like your attitude and character, but seriously, drop the freaking mods  :euro:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:32:04 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: April 11, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
I don't mean to be rude with my last comment.. I give you guys much props for taking hours to land really high air stunts and shit.. you guys just have a habit of overhyping your crew videos which is annoying to me, but anyways best of luck with that..... whats ur favorite music album?

Must be something from Tool or Slipknot!

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7787 on: April 11, 2011, 01:43:51 PM »
Well, after this i've lost my respect to WH. But have fun, modding or not, guys. :)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: April 11, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
Well, after this i've lost my respect to WH. But have fun, modding or not, guys. :)

I'm glad it affects the whole crew just because one guy, seems fair. Have fun you too!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #7789 on: April 11, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »
I don't want to spam, but I agree with Ralleee here. You will always trust a crewmate (well, most of the time). It makes you blind. So blaming WH isn't really fair.  :neen: (And I have done that in the past. I want to apologize for that).

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7790 on: April 11, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
I don't want to spam, but I agree with Ralleee here. You will always trust a crewmate (well, most of the time). It makes you blind. So blaming WH isn't really fair.  :neen: (And I have done that in the past. I want to apologize for that).

Didn't trust Dan and I was right lol.

I do believe the SA part of WH have some modders, Odd must be the most obvious one. His first wallclimb in Onslaught is so boosted when he hits the tank, just sayin...

Looking forward to the next VC crew vid though.

On topic : happy with life ?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:49:24 PM by NuclearDeath »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: April 11, 2011, 03:02:36 PM »
yep im with bk here, his stunts never looked modded if you think he modded its because you were jealous :P

haha

but there is no way to proof anything for me, its just it looks unreal, i mean bk compare your rads with his.

-----------------------

what kind of phone you got?

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: April 11, 2011, 03:09:48 PM »
Hey everyone:
Fuck off.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: April 11, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
how does it feel to be so edgy?

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Hey everyone:
Fuck off.

fuck you and the horse scooter you rode in on

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: April 11, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »

I'm glad it affects the whole crew just because one guy, seems fair. Have fun you too!

Umm, sorry if I offended you by any mean, but it's only my opinion which isn't even about the whole crew (at least VC one, apologising for SA ones if they don't.......). I'm not an offensive tipe of people and not trying to create a discussion here, sorry again for my intrusive post...

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
Ralleee you do realize Edga is drunk literally 24/7. he obviously didnt mean you, you're awesome  :euro:

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: April 11, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »
actually really looking forward to the next video, after all this hype

what does daffy say to all of this? after all hes the crew leader he must be pissed

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: April 12, 2011, 02:28:20 AM »

Didn't trust Dan and I was right lol.

I do believe the SA part of WH have some modders, Odd must be the most obvious one. His first wallclimb in Onslaught is so boosted when he hits the tank, just sayin...

Me, Raekwon, Prog and Odd didn't trust Dan since he landed that infy drop bump to crane at LS airport for Onslaught.

Concerning the rest of the crew, I think we are 100% clean now (I just have a little little little doubt about one).

Odd is clean Nuc  :ajaja:

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: April 12, 2011, 04:49:00 AM »
Raek, Was it a stunt for wh crew vid ? onewayonesolution.wmv

if yes, why did you relase it?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal