Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1329443 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #7425 on: January 14, 2011, 04:47:48 AM »
Also if anyone has some kinda ideas for the intro it'd be cool to hear it, kinda unique change to idealize a community video intro with that many members. Do not post it here obviously, add me to MSN or use the PM system and I'll take a look.
Done ;)

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #7426 on: January 14, 2011, 05:02:47 AM »
Well I remember seeing the SAiVC stunts used in another video so I took them out back then but as far as I know the LC one is new so it'd set the video back a bit in case I'd have to remove it so I'm going to use authority you gave me and say I'll keep them in. The LC BB stunt is the only one (besides the SAiVC stunts) that got through the replay checkers hands so in case there were any others you're of course free to use them since I won't need anymore stunts. :)

Understood, thanks. Good luck with the video. ;)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: January 14, 2011, 07:16:44 AM »
Is Devour a trilogy just like the Doperide series and thus can we expect Devour III as your next VC video?

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: January 14, 2011, 08:18:33 AM »
Is Devour a trilogy just like the Doperide series and thus can we expect Devour III as your next VC video?

It's not planned, but only time will tell
What is sure however is that the next VC crew video won't be a sequel
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:21:11 AM by Herr-Dav' »

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: January 14, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »
Woop, just saw Hardcore Superstar live tonight :euro: They were actually really good live, and unlike some other bands could play and sing like they do on record :P Shoulda had some earplugs though, volume has thoroughly raped my ears :o

And just to not be completely off-topic: What did you other WH members do? :euro:

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: January 14, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
Woop, just saw Hardcore Superstar live tonight :euro: They were actually really good live, and unlike some other bands could play and sing like they do on record :P Shoulda had some earplugs though, volume has thoroughly raped my ears :o

And just to not be completely off-topic: What did you other WH members do? :euro:

Hardcore Superstar is pretty good.
You question; this night? I'm drunk and I've been to the pub, fun! :D
EDIT: Even though the pub I've been to pretty much sucks ass btu whatever, good time anyway, beer is always awesome :D
EDIT2: I wish I was drunker :( is drunker a word? Otherwise we need to  make a it a new owrd, awesome shit!
EDIT3: See? I can spell pretty good, that means im not durnk enough! fuck :/(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 05:42:38 PM by Ralleee »

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: January 14, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »

Plane and bus back to sandnegerköping, farmed 13 stacks azshara's 18 stacks obsidium, 6 stacks vendorvine, and dailies ofc  :euro:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: January 15, 2011, 06:05:17 AM »
is drunker a word?
"More drunk" would be the correct term.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: January 15, 2011, 06:15:46 AM »
Oh Ralleee, you silly :wub:

Hows the hangover? :P

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: January 15, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
Oh Ralleee, you silly :wub:

Hows the hangover? :P

I wasn't actually that drunk, just bored really.
Hangover is something I've yet to experience actually. :)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: January 15, 2011, 07:05:14 AM »
Be glad you haven't, being drunk might be fun but the hangover next day always makes you think, don't do it again (even though you always do :P)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: January 15, 2011, 07:08:05 AM »
Be glad you haven't, being drunk might be fun but the hangover next day always makes you think, don't do it again (even though you always do :P)

Haha yeah, I imagine. :lol: I only laugh at my friends when they wake up hungover, fun as hell. :P

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: January 15, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »
Be glad you haven't, being drunk might be fun but the hangover next day always makes you think, don't do it again. (not like you will keep yourself to that :P)

Thats weird actually, I never had hangover either. Even when drinking before going to bed. What's the logic?  :o

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: January 15, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
That you should stop drinking grape soda and shoot some tequila intravenously.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: January 15, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »
Be glad you haven't, being drunk might be fun but the hangover next day always makes you think, don't do it again. (not like you will keep yourself to that :P)
Thats weird actually, I never had hangover either. Even when drinking before going to bed. What's the logic?  :o
Drink much, have fun, wake up hungover, feel shit for a day, week later get together with friends again, drink because you forgot about being hungover, wake up hungover again, rinse and repeat.  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal