Author Topic: Digital+ [Editing Crew]  (Read 171109 times)

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Digital+
« Reply #1425 on: October 17, 2012, 03:26:29 AM »
Yo ! Watch it in HD please I wouldn't have start rendering at 20pm, wake up at 1am to encode and wake up a 6am to upload for you guys watch in 360p  :L

5H - Spiral Dancer

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1426 on: October 17, 2012, 07:42:43 AM »
Fucking dope and brutal. Loved it man.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 17, 2012, 08:57:40 AM »
That's not brutal, that's just tryhard and fucking up one of the very few decent breakdowns.

You're becoming too much like mxz. Work on your style and when to use flashes. Use other effects. You've got a lot of work to do. I just really hope I didn't send you that song months ago or something, I would regret it.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1428 on: October 17, 2012, 10:48:53 AM »
That's not brutal, that's just tryhard and fucking up one of the very few decent breakdowns.

You're becoming too much like mxz. Work on your style and when to use flashes. Use other effects. You've got a lot of work to do. I just really hope I didn't send you that song months ago or something, I would regret it.

You're becoming too much like vmx. Work on your mind and when to shut the fuck up. Use other word. You've got a lot of work to do. I just really hope you'll stop judging what you ain't able to do, and if you can do it better than me than you do it.

/ I love you Mu-chan but you never like anything unless is not like you would have made it, you sent me that song months ago because it was too hard for you or because people will hate that kind of music, you became a pussy bro, where are your balls ? Where is SuspiciousOne ? Pussy Mugetsu doing modded stuff and retire because of dislike. Don't tell me i'm wrong, cause i'm right. Improve my style ? From you ? No please stop joking I love your edits and you know it but even if you changing effects sometimes that was ugly. So why changing for something ugly ? My effects fitted perfectly (imo), and you never accepted to teach me some brutal tricks. I know it's not the case but it seems like you are jealous I could rock that song.

stop off topic and come discuss on messenger, no need to troll or making a buzz around here, already too much asshole in gtas.

Peace.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 17, 2012, 10:55:51 AM »
Good job mate, awesome movie.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 17, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

you sent me that song months ago because it was too hard for you or because people will hate that kind of music, you became a pussy bro, where are your balls ? Where is SuspiciousOne ? Pussy Mugetsu doing modded stuff and retire because of dislike.

My effects fitted perfectly (imo), and you never accepted to teach me some brutal tricks. I know it's not the case but it seems like you are jealous I could rock that song.

Stop with the goddamn overdramatizing of everything. "Hurr where is Suspi I don't want Mugetsu!" I don't give a rat's fucking ass if other people don't like the music I use, because I still like it. I didn't retire because people disliked it, I retired because I got fucking sick of stunting itself and was too busy with school, unlike your goddamn dropout ass.

>omg no pls stop joke
>I think my shit edit was perfect
>oh the irony

I didn't teach you anything because you can't teach people experience. The most anyone can do is guide someone along the way with hints and tips but no more. And lastly, why the hell would I be jealous about something you apparently did better than I did? The only thing I'm jealous of is something you'll never be able to understand, and it's not even close to GTA or this forum at all.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1431 on: October 17, 2012, 11:32:18 AM »
stop off topic and come discuss on messenger, no need to troll or making a buzz around here, already too much asshole in gtas.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 17, 2012, 11:49:15 AM »

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 17, 2012, 12:33:41 PM »
give the god damn fuck ffs

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 21, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
Because Devon Movies died, so i want to ask if is Digital + open for auditions...or something? :)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1435 on: October 21, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »
As far as I know, we are not :)

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 21, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
Ah okay, np..thanks :)

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1437 on: October 21, 2012, 01:28:50 PM »
I don't know where are the leaders bro.. Since I love your editings, please just make an audition that they can't refuse, then they'll say yes.. Useless to have a closed team cause of big line up if 85% of the line up is inactive.

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 21, 2012, 01:29:35 PM »
Ok, ill do it soon, thanks :)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 21, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
yes