Author Topic: Digital+ [Editing Crew]  (Read 171100 times)

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Digital+
« Reply #510 on: July 07, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »
Also Also Also Also Also

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 07, 2011, 02:29:38 PM »
That effects on the text (I guess its guassian blur) was cool. Also the CC was nice but a bit too dark (looks who's saying that :cc_detective:). Also you have to learn that you dont have to use flashes or any effects on every beat/drum of the song. Also it was atmosphereless. Also that prelude with the GTAS didnt worked out imo, but it was a nice idea. Also there's a minor mistake in the text in the prelude. Also, I will say no, but it was nontheless decent vid.
Long story short. It was decent but not enought
I share the same thought

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 07, 2011, 05:00:09 PM »
^why

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:41 AM »
I didn't like it at all. Maybe it's because of the CC and the random usage of TV Simulator.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2011, 02:50:56 AM »
And this is where god steps in.

The CC was nice and I know you tried hard to make it a not too clean edit but this was a bit too much. The effects were mostly random and not fitting, the intro text and the GTAS connection error
parts are the best proof of that. Also you mostly used flashes but also some other effects; don't do that. Just leave some parts clean and use one effect for the rest of the beats.
And like exL mentioned, the video had no atmosphere. I think getting an atmosphere is one of the most crucial things in editing a video, therefore you have to be careful picking a song and CC,
but of course the choice of effects too. So my conclusion is like the aforementioned: decent, but not enough.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2011, 02:52:48 AM »

The CC was nice and I know you tried hard to make it a not too clean edit but this was a bit too much. The effects were mostly random and not fitting, the intro text and the GTAS connection error
parts are the best proof of that. Also you mostly used flashes but also some other effects; don't do that. Just leave some parts clean and use one effect for the rest of the beats.
And like exL mentioned, the video had no atmosphere. I think getting an atmosphere is one of the most crucial things in editing a video, therefore you have to be careful picking a song and CC,
but of course the choice of effects too. So my conclusion is like the aforementioned: decent, but not enough.
RANDOM CRITIC!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:56:52 AM by mxZ »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 08, 2011, 03:06:28 AM »

RANDOM CRITIC!
Bad troll. I use facts while you simply use what I say against me.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2011, 03:11:56 AM »

RANDOM CRITIC!
You always say "random" when you're talking about an editing.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2011, 03:21:48 AM »

RANDOM CRITIC!
Not "an" edit, your edit. I can't see how the effects you use 'connect' to the song. It just doesn't fit.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2011, 03:24:58 AM »
loving this topic's activity nowadays :wub:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #520 on: July 08, 2011, 03:31:03 AM »

The effects were mostly random and not fitting
RANDOM CRITIC!
Not "an" edit, your edit. I can't see how the effects you use 'connect' to the song. It just doesn't fit.
You're annoying, really.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 08, 2011, 03:36:03 AM »
 :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz:
I found someone who can replace me insulting mugetsu  :wub:

le PD mxZ FTW

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union