Author Topic: Round 1 - Artifex vs. NOAHofDEATH [Artifex wins 5-2]  (Read 5056 times)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: Round 1 - Artifex vs. NOAHofDEATH
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »
Fantastic stunt, Noah! I absolutely loved the idea, execution.. Everything about it, basically. Great job, Noah!  :cc_detective:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 12:00:09 AM »
Altough the stunt has been done with alot of vehicles it was still a great execution  :wub:

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 12:08:46 AM »
Voting for Artifex because his stunt was simply better

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 03:07:17 AM »
Better in what, difficulty, style, complexity..? Be more precise dude, you're a judge after all  :ninja: I also went ahead and tried Artifex's stunt to see how hard it was, landed it in 6-7min lol

stent

:P

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 03:18:21 AM »
10x sexier execution. :wub:

edit:// Oh, right.. The flip. :ninja:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 03:23:19 AM by Shifftee »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 03:20:31 AM »
Do it with a flip please  :jajaja:

Still its pretty low to do my stunt and and getting me down by saying it was easy to win the match.
I am not saying it's not easy but it is alot harder to get that flip.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 03:34:37 AM by Artifex »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:25 AM »
Still its pretty low to do my stunt and and getting me down by saying it was easy to win the match.
This. What is up with people not accepting the judges decisions in this league? I'm not saying this just because it's you Noah but what you did was rather pathetic.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 04:10:58 AM »
What, are you guys serious? I tried your stunt, landed it in under 10 minutes.. If that's pathetic then I'm sorry.

Just chill out, k?

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 04:18:01 AM »
They are chill... they just stated that what you did was weak. I totally agree by the way, that was a totally douchebag move by you. :/

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 04:24:37 AM »
Douchebag or not, i like NOAHofDEATH's stunt better so he gets my vote. Both stunts weren't that great though.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 04:34:40 AM »
Artifex. Noah, your stunt has been landed left and right with every car and bike I can think of. If you would've done the same type of stunt at a different location, you would've probably gotten my vote.

I also dig the flip in Arti's stunt. The grind was poor tho...

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 04:37:10 AM »
I had no idea people were gonna react this way to it. If Artifex had done the same with my stunt I wouldn't mind at all, since I really don't see the douchebaggery in landing your opponent's stunt. Hell I didn't even expect to land it, I just wanted to check it out to see what I'm up against.

You just say it Artifex, and I'll remove the vimeo clip. I don't want a stunt league to come between us, especially since it was not my intent to upset you. I still think you're all blowing this out of proportion by referring to me as pathetic and calling me a douchebag, but alright, atleast now I know what triggers you.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 04:49:29 AM »
Hey I also tried my opponents stunts when I was in stunt leagues, but what I didn't do was make videos of it and state how I landed it in 10 mins and say how terribly easy it was on the forum so everyone can see... it just seems arrogant and at the same time disrespectful towards your opponent. You're generally a cool dude so I was a bit surprised at this.

Edit: There's a difference between saying an action is pathetic and saying a person is. I said it was a douchebag move.

Regarding the stunts: Both cool ones but I liked Noah's better, awesome execution (also I haven't seen that spot so many times before like you SA folks :P)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 05:51:28 AM »
I didn't say it was terribly easy. I never said it was easy at all. Glad you liked my stunt

Anyway I didn't mean to pursuade the judges, nor create this kind of drama. That's all I have to say.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 06:56:43 AM »
Voting for Artifex because I liked it more then Noahs. Now for detailed explanation. I bet the only hard part of Noahs stunt is getting into that house that has been landed many times as stated before. Also it started on a high ass building and I do not like those stunts. Artifex' stunt was fresh had a nice flip added to it. The only shitty part about it was the slow grind but I can look over that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal