Author Topic: It ends now.  (Read 10919 times)

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »
As sad it is for USS to lose another member, I think this is a good thing.

I don't think it's never good when older, recognized crews take in quite unexperienced and unknown (no offence) members and the original members slowly fade away, leaving the new guys all that's left. As sad it is to see a crew dying, it's better for them to die than having the majority of the members be totally different. It's just not the same anymore. New people should start their new crews, instead of slowly transforming the older crews to something they surely are not.

I really hope Xtramus will try to do something to save USS.  Because when him, bj070893 and CJD are gone, the USS is officially gone.

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »
Good Luck Darkky

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »
Okay, you're not dying, so it's not something to go: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

so, well, GL on your time out of USS

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »
 I thought we were gonna keep USS alive, we had the new crew vid coming soon ( if the others had of stunted  ) But i respect your decision man, a brave one, but very wise. I hope we can still talk and be mates, cause i dont want to loose the friendship we have made.  Good luck with your SA crew, i hope we are in some VC vids together in the near future.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:24:01 PM by Maca »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
And i thought USS was walking on it's limbs earlier... lol... but if it was in fact you holding it together... well i guess USS is fucked then.
I really don't see why some of the members haven't thrown in the towels yet and joined a crew where the wheels are turning instead of postponing the inevitable... i guess you came to your senses and did the right thing.
You guys made a good last crew video, i think you should let USS go out with a blast and move on.
When i read the title i thought this was the case.
I don't mean to be a prick or anything, just reporting my observations... correct me if i'm wrong.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 07:50:57 PM by Daffy »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »
I think it's good to hear about how you do these things for the sake of having fun, it's easy to forget.
Good luck in ASC ( though I wish you had chosen a VC crew..  )

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »
Never mind the audition lol

Offline godson

• Board Mods
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »
 You guys are funny  

Offline Rok

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »
Good luck with a the new crew

Offline Vitalic

• View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 02:41:05 AM »
Quote from: RedX
I think it's good to hear about how you do these things for the sake of having fun, it's easy to forget.
Good luck in ASC ( though I wish you had chosen a VC crew..  )

ASC isn't only SA

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 03:24:13 AM »
good luck in ASc i hope you enjoys it sa is a nice game to stunt in and if you want download vc2sa mod

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 04:20:59 AM »
After reading the title I thought it was the end of USS. Well, your leaving means almost that because you were the only active member, it's just un-official.
I have to admit I never really get why you joined this crew, it's like being volunteer for washing the feet of a 96 years old woman who can't move anymore so you need to help to go to toilet everyday ect... You're more active than  others for sure so we have to thank you for all what you did in the last USS video, without you nothing would have happen.

I wish you good luck in the future.

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 04:31:41 AM »
i thought the same nucleardeath and it probably is the end, the crew seems a bit inactive it lost all the respected members in it.

Offline Tayaroki

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 04:52:12 AM »
Well atleast the last video was awsome.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
It ends now.
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »