Author Topic: ATS - The Fantabulous 4  (Read 12215 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - The Fantabulous 4
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2021, 02:58:36 AM »
https://youtu.be/9o4YjIROygQ

:) :) :)

Please excuse me for being an idiot and missing the part where Kaneda outlines in the first post that he was the one who edited. Great work mate!

Cheers for video review dude! The bridge bump 2 grind thingy of mine you said you were looking at for a while, is apparently old btw?

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2021, 06:07:10 AM »
Dannye's opener, boat bump to 360 to prec, Aries' wallride to prec, sanchez bump2grind, Kingjad's awesome fall to a grind imagine struggling to get stuck on the rail without bailing, your stoppie through the hole in LS and the finisher :wub: :wub:
Awesome themed video, 10/10
Damn tho, still using 24/7 sunshine in 2021. HAHA. I don't use it because I'd much rather use Freeplay's change time feature :lol: Old school is the shit it is XD

I understand why you don't want to up to youtube. I'm not on my PC at the moment which is why I posted that request on my phone :lol: It's a good thing Jason made a reaction video haha.

Awesome video overall, liked the intro and the outro, looks cute seeing the outro drawings :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2021, 08:50:53 AM »
Guys you are amazing  ;D

Offline SorlyMeister

• Discord: Sorly#2039
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2021, 12:53:58 PM »
Amazing work, love the editing style  ;D

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2021, 02:25:26 PM »
Really enjoyable video I must admit that :lol: Pretty cool editing and some nice stunts. Good job :a-cheer:

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2021, 06:04:00 PM »
https://youtu.be/9o4YjIROygQ

:) :) :)

Please excuse me for being an idiot and missing the part where Kaneda outlines in the first post that he was the one who edited. Great work mate!

Thanks for that, man. Oooo...my first reaction video! You didn't fall asleep or gag uncontrollably, so that's a plus.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 12:43:15 AM »
When I read "manage your expectations" I was expecting old fun stunts with some editing practice, and boy was I pleasantly surprised!!

Editing was so creative, really well done. the image work was great, loved the whole vibe. Whats the story behind the credit pictures haha?

Stunts were wicked as well. loved Kingjads bonk2grind at 2:33, Aries sanchez grind and hotring prec, Dannyes squalo stunt was sick with the 360, and Kanedas freeway bump and LC tree bump were great.

Can't wait for Digital Destructoids  :ninja:

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 02:29:44 AM »
When I read "manage your expectations" I was expecting old fun stunts with some editing practice, and boy was I pleasantly surprised!!

Editing was so creative, really well done. the image work was great, loved the whole vibe. Whats the story behind the credit pictures haha?

Stunts were wicked as well. loved Kingjads bonk2grind at 2:33, Aries sanchez grind and hotring prec, Dannyes squalo stunt was sick with the 360, and Kanedas freeway bump and LC tree bump were great.

You based your timestamps on Haywire's review vid ya sneaky bugger, was extremely confused for a minute there!

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 08:08:19 AM »
Insanely nostalgic considering the story/plot that was added to the production. Kudos!

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 02:33:02 PM »

You based your timestamps on Haywire's review vid ya sneaky bugger, was extremely confused for a minute there!
Haha good eye. I actually downloaded and watched there a few times, but when it was time to comment I was watching Jasons reaction  :P

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2021, 01:41:55 AM »
Amazing video !

It's always cool to see a video from you guys

everything was great, i really loved the editing 

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2021, 05:30:58 AM »
I missed crew videos by ATS! I totally forgot how unique your style was - both in video editing and stunting. Not a single stunt in the video looked like the previous one. Very fresh and cool ideas by everyone (apart from the old rhino stunt in LC). Loved that packer + caddy + boat invention, Kingjad's pole bump 2 grind and the finisher by Aries was awesome and worth its place  :a-cheer: I really hope to see more from you (and hopefully Nitz not only as the antagonist in the cutscenes  :P )

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2021, 11:29:48 PM »
I love it  :cheernutz:

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2021, 12:34:32 PM »
fucking hell, we lived to see another OG ATS video. Glad i checked GTAS to see it. I really liked some of the stunts, the faggio one in LS, the freeway in the country side and tank stunt in LC were all amazing stunts. Even for 2021 those are mindblowing.

The editing was really cool, little criticism, maybe you should've added border to pictures in comics, so they look like comic windows, i feel like it would've make it more comic-y, but still great style of editing! Loved every second of it ! Thank you for sticking arround guys  :wub:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2021, 04:01:44 PM »
This was so fresh and fun, truly enjoyable. Cool stunts combined with such great editing. This comic book style, the little story, the classic song, the stylishness of the squalo and the editing on that faggio pool stunt were the best.
You know I always thought these very old stunt videos were so purely entertaining because those were 'simpler times', stunting standards were not so fucking high and you guys just enjoyed what you were doing. And that I joined years later, looking back at those old videos just felt great knowing that those were some of the very first, groundbreaking stuff on the scene. Now this video FEELS just like one of those ancient videos, so seems like it's not the nostalgia that makes your videos somehow special. I'm happy that you are back!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal