Author Topic: BACK 2 SHOW  (Read 13913 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: BACK 2 SHOW
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 07:49:15 AM »
Mehmet :( I didnt even watch the video, but still.
Don't be disappointed, it's SA man, nobody cares since each video contains modded stunts  :cc_detective:
Regardless of which game it is, he's still lying and deceiving people. Just because it's in SA it doesn't mean it's okay to mod. Kinda retarded attitude dont you think?

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 07:55:59 AM »
Not to mention that there are loads of modders in VC as well. :P
Yes offtopic blabla... this is starting to look similar to a football discussion.

Offline BSS

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »
Well SA and VC are like family, we shouldn't deceive them, neither modding in this nor in that aswell the best stunters land in SA then SA has a worth to be undeceived :)
Anyway I was off topic I think although cool video despite some bad tools weren't in their places, stunts were decent :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:59:38 AM by CookieMonster »

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 07:59:33 AM »
Gandhi has spoken.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 08:30:21 AM »
To respond to Noah, I don't give a damn thus my acting, this game has been disappointing for a while and I don't think I can trust any crew/person in SA anymore.
I don't point anything, I just sit back and enjoy SA videos as much as I can knowing they're obviously modded.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:41:45 AM by darkyy- »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
Its a VC stunter modding in SA HAHAHA

and why would i do that   :|
you really could think befor posting
ill see you on your next vid  :cc_detective:

please tell me how i mod... in every case ive seen ppl saying sacc, handling, or gravity
in my stunts... no you just say modded cause you cant do it... i mean, just so weak

no one havent ever told me how i mod so please tell me how i do so i will stop doing what ever it is.
is it modding to do a big air stunt in sa now days when my name is not killamarci ?

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »
is it modding to do a big air stunt in sa now days when my name is not killamarci ?
yes

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
There were a couple of fine ideas, but modding killed a feeling that the video could have.  :(

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Board Mods
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
Mehmet :( I didnt even watch the video, but still.
Don't be disappointed, it's SA man, nobody cares since each video contains modded stunts  :cc_detective:

Enjoyable video, some great ideas and the editing was good but that song brought me back to my dumb period years ago.

Some stunts are indeed weird but I can't tell shit, if they're modded work harder on hiding them in SA (ask around the other network crews/persons for some help) if they're not great job because they're off the hook ! :)

Oh yeah, thanks darkyy. I forgot it was San An... Carry on mehmet. :lol:

Ill kill you though if your modding in my beloved Vice City! You know this. :P
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:33:29 PM by Urban Legend »

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 07:15:05 PM »
It's a waste of time trying to discuss modding in SA.
SA is dead, that's why I barely stunt in it anymore, the rule is , "oh I can't do it , he modded yepp".
That's the same what happened to me when I used to stunt in SA.
We're human beings, we hate each other , we're jealous, there is no fix for that.
Keep ignoring them mehmet, they're just humans :)
Plus this is internet.
ok, I'm outta here.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:17:11 PM by IceD »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 05:13:04 AM »
It's a waste of time trying to discuss modding in SA.
SA is dead, that's why I barely stunt in it anymore, the rule is , "oh I can't do it , he modded yepp".
That's the same what happened to me when I used to stunt in SA.
We're human beings, we hate each other , we're jealous, there is no fix for that.
Keep ignoring them mehmet, they're just humans :)
Plus this is internet.
ok, I'm outta here.
Sorry but I beg to differ...  SA is not dead by any means, it's just the people and their attitudes that cause this game to be 'overmodded' and such on... it's as easy to mod in VC as it is in SA and I think it has been lately proven beyond any doubt.
The fact we are just humans does not have anything to do with the fact he clearly and obviously modded and it can be told easily by looking even at one stunt, the finisher which is rather impossible[and no, I did not just throw this accusation in the air, I did try it for ages until I figured it's not nearly possible].

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2011, 05:46:27 AM »
[and no, I did not just throw this accusation in the air, I did try it for ages until I figured it's not nearly possible].

just wow...

AND IF IT IS SO CLEAR WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN STOP ''MODDING''
is it illeagal to land high building in sa now days... i mean wtf ?
HOW I MOD  :lol:

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
Just post your stunts for the guys Mehmet, I don't even have SA but some of the others may check it out, you won't be granted reason until they have facts. It's internet, there is no intelligent debate possible, trolls/kids/dumb persons are everywhere so just give away your reps  :euro:

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2011, 06:32:28 AM »
Mehmet dude that's obviously modded, stop trying to hide a thing that did happen. Funny how SA was named without even a good reason, it's still modding isn't it? I honestly don't give a crap about which game is it. I could mention loads of guys in VC who are pretty odd with those perfect RADS in every single stunt. With this I'm saying that there are many modders in VC as well, so keep your SA-is-full-of-modders theory away.

Mehmet, you have some potential, if you're tired of those big air stunts stop them and try stuff like that wallride to grind. No offence with what I said but you're enough talented to land some great looking stunts without the need of modding obvious spots that could be possible.

Now better admit before the thing gets worse and you get even more flamed, and work in some amazing combos for your next solo. :a-cheer:
Peace.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 09:14:48 AM »
too much epic for my taste!
No one wastes such epic stunts in solos!

Fully agree with nauthiluz

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal