Author Topic: MOPEDBOI$  (Read 4561 times)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: MOPEDBOI$
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 10:57:21 AM »
Good job everybody, real nice collab  :P

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 06:23:33 AM »
What a great little collab this was! A whole vid of just faggio stuff made to look effortless even though I'm sure it was anything but. So many clever combos and precision landings in there! Sport's mountain climb was a lovely surprise - I had no idea that was even possible - and the editing/music there gave it an almost eerie vibe, which fit well with me being taken aback by what was I was seeing. Max's consecutive grind combos were lovely as well, as was seeing Aries giving the faggio some packer-bump love.

Some nice camera work throughout also - I was quite fond of the selection of camera angles chosen for your stunt Ez at 1:10, I thought they showcased that spot really well. Also the camera work for ARS's roof-to-prec - the initial shot covering the air till the landing - I thought was quite nice.

Great stuff everyone, glad I had something I could contribute to it!
(Most of my attempts with that technique was done with the PCJ, so I am very happy that at one point I swapped over to the Faggio - thinking that it being lighter might make a difference - and got lucky with that ring landing. The glitch is fun to play around with, though you're just as likely to get a dud that goes nowhere, or the bike morphs underground.. but occasionally some cool weird flings can occur - I even had a pcj at one point reach the very top of the stadium, only to sadly explode/bounce back down off the side)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 11:21:30 PM »
This video is dumb fresh! Instant classic! Big big shout out to Ezraph for the editing. Very stylish to say the least.
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece. :)

Favorite stunt would probably be that uphill reverse in San Andreas with the jump off at the end. That was slick.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 11:26:42 PM by Urban Legend »

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2021, 01:20:01 AM »
This feeling i had when legendary Slamfunk released long time ago, absolutely great!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 01:22:03 AM by blackdeath »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2021, 06:03:33 AM »
This made me more motivated than ever to go stunting. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal