Author Topic: [VC/LC] Uoosilver 17 - WviMis  (Read 3758 times)

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Re: [VC/LC] Uoosilver 17 - WviMis
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2020, 08:40:17 PM »
It's good that you starting to understand that cam angles are important in editing, but still, you need to improve it, since some of them were bad imo, just ruined the view of stunt. In general, the whole video was watchable, gj and keep it up!
I liked all natural stunts and disliked that you used secondary vehicle on some stunts, they are possible naturally. Anyway some of those csms and psms were good, especially finisher. I hope construction precision with psm is legit.
Is it possible to get link of all series from 1 to 17? Some of them are not avalible..
Thank you for your comment, friend. I'll try to upload all uoosilvers again sometime. I think it might have been in the U20. I'll make a conclusion at the end. thank you :a-cheer:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2020, 08:44:18 PM »
Also, I think it's about time I asked... what does Uoosilver means?  :lol:
I'm not afraid you'll laugh at me. Actually, I don't know what uoosilver means, ha ha. My English is not very good. It's like I named myself wvimis. In fact, it was only later that I learned what MIS meant. Ah ha ha. Actually in China. Stunt friends call me WM. :lol:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 01:40:14 AM »
Great solo i really like it

Especially the ledge grind at 1:13, PSM2grind 2:08, and the PSM2Prec 2:56

Faiz did a great job on the editing too

Good job both of you :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 02:57:51 AM »
Loved the edit! Really played with camera angles nicely in my opinion and the 'transition' at 2:01 showing both landings was super smooth. The only reason I saw how you did it was because his head is slightly cut off  :cc_detective:  And the stunting was great as well. Maybe that packer set-up wasn't fully legit but I enjoyed the stunt all the same. Very very nice video  :)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2020, 06:30:45 AM »
The only reason I saw how you did it was because his head is slightly cut off  :cc_detective:
ahahaah!!  :lol:  ,i only noticed that , when you mention it, thanks you :D

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2020, 06:55:53 AM »
Another good sequel, great stuff as usual and great editing!

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2020, 10:22:39 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fucking great video! Loved the soundtrack, loved the editing, loved the stunts. All round really really great.

That construction PSM, DAMN...actually a fair few PSMS in here, a man of my own heart  :wub:

Anyways, would love to pick your brains about your editing style, lots of things that's inspired me

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 05:48:54 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Fucking great video! Loved the soundtrack, loved the editing, loved the stunts. All round really really great.

That construction PSM, DAMN...actually a fair few PSMS in here, a man of my own heart  :wub:

Anyways, would love to pick your brains about your editing style, lots of things that's inspired me
hahaahaha thanks you man !!!

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2020, 05:52:14 PM »
Sweet video!! some cool ideas in there. the construction site psm and finisher were cool, pretty sure you're the first to land that roof with a pcj?

music wasnt my taste but the editing was nice good job Faiz.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 05:59:57 AM »
Oh I havent commented on that yet.
Great atmosphere on the edit you created there, Faiz! Loved the song and the cam angles.
Stunting wise, my fav had to be that PSM prec on the LC construction site. Great find!
Second fav was that PSM 2 crail 2 grind in VC - neat execution. And the Zebra boost in VC to the top prec - just NUTS
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:01:38 AM by The Big V »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal