Author Topic: KAARA - Car Stunt Montage  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Masaboy

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
KAARA - Car Stunt Montage
« on: March 04, 2023, 12:28:42 PM »
Decided to try some car stunts without using Special ability or special vehicles from gta online. It was pretty cool. Some sources if inspiration for me were grescha's car stunts from SA and MxZz's stunts from his GTA V video "Purist". I was trying to get more people to join but only Shadow managed to land stunts in time. Might make more of these kind of car videos in the future.

Video link: https://youtu.be/11SqHo1CJG8

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: KAARA - Car Stunt Montage
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 01:50:51 PM »
Nice!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 10:47:45 AM »
Great job Masa and Shadow! I liked how you landed so many gap stunts, even in SA it's uncommon to see so many. I just wished to see more grinds :ninja:. Dope edit too man, simple and effective.

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 06:25:56 PM »
Liked this one! Good stunts and the song complemented things nicely.

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 12:50:09 PM »
Great work man
song 10/10
cam angles 20/10
great finisher :wub: :wub:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2023, 12:12:09 AM »
Although I don't know many V stunters, you Masa are definitely one of my favourites. I have always found your style and stunts distinctive, I believe you have a great vision for stunting. So I'm always happy to watch your videos if I come across one  :P
This was really entertaining, you can clearly see the inspiration from SA stunters here, probably that's why I also liked this video very much. Great dropbumps and so many gap stunts, good thinking on those ones. You see, car stunts isn't just about flying for minutes and then landing something out of nowhere, I found this video much more interesting than those 'normal' V ones. I don't even know what that special ability is, but I'm glad you didn't use it for this video  :lol:
Hoping to see more in the future, it's worth watching.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal