Author Topic: BNS stunt video  (Read 4605 times)

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« on: February 03, 2004, 06:21:14 AM »
This is my, and a couple of my friends, first video. We did all the stunts on a ps2 that was hooked up to a monitor that happend to have a program that we could make videos on. It doesn't have all of the zoom and and rotating features like the PC version does but its still an ok video. This is our first and we already have alot more clips being made so ill put them into a movie and send them to you guys once they're done.

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 06:23:04 AM »
Heres the link to get the video

Right click and save to disk:

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos/BN...unt%20video.mov
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 06:27:24 AM by Frieza4 »

Andyroososoft

BNS stunt video
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 12:14:37 PM »
im downloading it now. good idea on hooking it up to ur moniter there dude ;)

Andyroososoft

BNS stunt video
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 12:20:20 PM »
can't view it dude. maybe u should've made it into an mpeg or an avi, cuz i dont have the proper software for it  :slobering: . yeh, just try to find a way to convert it into an mpg or an avi. though, everybody else may be able to see this one i hope. perhaps u should consider getting the PC version from sumone, cracking it onto ur computer, then giving it back to ur friend. lol, thats wut i and probably millions of other people did. if u need the crack, just PM me

l8er - - - - - Andyroososoft  :canadian:  

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 01:49:28 PM »
Ya it was in .mov sorry. That for quicktime....np ill make it mpg or avi.

Andyroososoft

BNS stunt video
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 02:07:24 PM »
aiight sweet, post the link :)

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 03:42:24 PM »
Heres the new link

right click and save as:

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos/BN...unt%20video.avi

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 03:45:56 PM »
And about the PC....well all the shit we got is mac stuff and im just thankful that i can make a video on the macs

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BNS stunt video
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 06:45:42 PM »
That was the worst quality i've ever seen on a movie dude. some great stunts tho

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
BNS stunt video
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 09:51:26 PM »
That was the worst quality i've ever seen on a movie dude. some great stunts tho
lol yea i was waiting for that comment... im d/ling now.  Kinda sucks you did it all on your ps2 might hurt my poor eyes.  

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
BNS stunt video
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 10:05:39 PM »
wow... too good.

I enjoyed that stunt video more than many ive seen.  It didnt have synching but i didnt mind that at all.  Your car stunts kicked sooooo much ass.  The greatest thing about it is I can watch and be tottally sure there arent any mods.  Very nice vid man.  Figure out how to up the quality and you will be my hero.  Seriously, i really liked your vid.

Great Job

9/10 cuz im in one good fucking mood.
 :bouncy:  

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2004, 06:12:45 AM »
wow i just watched the converted version and your soooo right....it sucked as for quality. Well i can fix that REALLY easily.....just one thing....can you guys watch mp4 videos?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2004, 06:14:34 AM by Frieza4 »

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2004, 06:16:17 AM »
OH and if you can watch .mov videos then download the movie from the link on the 2nd post

Frieza4

BNS stunt video
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2004, 07:53:42 AM »
nvm i cant make it mp4 becuase TGA cant upload that.....shit...i cant make it mpg because I can only convert to mp4 so unless you can D/L the .mov movie then its going to be shitty quality...sorry...if you have quicktime then you can watch the .mov movie

Andyroososoft

BNS stunt video
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2004, 12:20:56 PM »
yeah, i thought the movie wus extremely good considering u did it using a mac and a ps2. and also since it wuz ur first video. only downfalls r the quality, the editing, and the fact that u said all of the stunts were 100% original, when most of them werent. although the stunts were very good material, hope to see more! I'll put up this vid on the MORE section of the main site when i have the time

l8er - - - - -Andyroososoft  :cool:  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal