Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 144568 times)

Offline Sleixe

• Veteran Member
  • Tommehh
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2012, 08:11:32 AM »
why do we have so many anime lovers? all comin from le mugetsu I guess (:

Nope, i've been watching anime for years, mugetsu didn't bring me into anime like many other people. (at least i think so) and at mugetsu
I was not the first person who watched anime who came to this site. There were many, many others before me. Sadly they all left.

Well i'm here still, i already spoken to you @ msn couple of times and we seem to like many same things. We can be very very VERY good friends. :jajaja: (pedo)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »
I also watched episode 1 of Haiyore! Mugetsu, it was kind of funny. She's a bit too hyperactive for my taste, and the main character is clearly gay or something :P

I also watched Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna, I haven't seen any of the earlier series of lupin, but the show did a good job introducing the character and personalities. I also really liked the art in this, defo something I'll be following this season.

And I watched anime before I found this forum, and it is only recently when this thread was made all the anime lurkers kind of came out of their shadow.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:30:47 AM by Simon »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2012, 08:33:05 AM »
I was not the first person who watched anime who came to this site. There were many, many others before me. Sadly they all left.

Well i'm here still, i already spoken to you @ msn couple of times and we seem to like many same things. We can be very very VERY good friends. :jajaja: (pedo)
I only meant the people who were here before me and not inactive as fuck. You don't count when you signed up only a few months before me and even was inactive too.

...and the main character is clearly gay or something :P
Yeah, when she wanted a kiss and he was all like NO D: (and the same thing with the bathroom scene) I was all like "seriously, you have a cute girl staying in your house and she loves you and you just reject her, how fucked in the head can you be?".

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »
I'm sick an tired of these japanese motherfuckers and their generic anime bullcrap meant for otaku retards. From now on if there is any female character under 15 years old in a show I'll be watching I'm going to stop watching it after the first episode, delete it from my computer and give it a 1/10 on MAL.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2012, 02:47:29 AM »
Finished Rewatching Toradora, I don't I've seen the last 3 episodes before. And now that I have, I'm not quite sure if I liked the ending or not. but I think I did, though it definitively could have been better, imo it should have just ended with them kissing. That scene was perfect. Another thing I didn't really like was that taiga was so fucking small, but I guess her character made up for it.

Even though the ending wasn't my kind of thing I really like the anime, it's probably one of my top 10. 

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2012, 02:53:16 AM »
Wow Simon, you really got yourself into anime watching.  :o

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2012, 03:03:14 AM »
Wow Simon, you really got yourself into anime watching.  :o
Yeah, as my VC isn't working and I'm really fucking tired of playing COD I find myself watching anime a lot more. And I have been really enjoying it lately.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Simonnr

Thinking I'll watch either Steins;Gate or Neon genesis Evangelion as my 100th anime as I've heard a lot of great things about them and I want to watch something "special" for my 100th (still some time til, but it feels like only some weeks ago I was at 50 :P)

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2012, 03:11:38 AM »
Oh, I see. Steins;Gate is definitely one of the best animes around, don't really know about Evangelion.
I've found an anime with the best title in the goddamn world - Gosick (although it's proper title would be Gothic, but I love to pronouce it as it is). It's a great detective animated novel, definitely worth watching. :>

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2012, 03:34:18 AM »
I've seen people talking about it, and I've heard some good things. I'll add it to my plan to watch :D

Offline Sasha Dotterkletch

• Worst stunter of South America
    • View Profile
    • 3d gallery
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
Lain
Hellsing

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2012, 01:24:20 AM »
finished Elfen Lied, and it's freaking awesome. probably the best anime I have ever seen, ton times better than Mirai Nikki. you can find everything in that, horror, gore, comedy, romantic scenes, EVERYTHING. a must watch I say :jajaja:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2012, 01:27:17 AM »
My friend's been bugging me to watch Elfen Lied for a few weeks, but sadly the fact that it's from 2004 is kinda demotivating.

Anyway, does any of you know which group's subbing Hyouka?

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2012, 01:40:19 AM »
but sadly the fact that it's from 2004 is kinda demotivating
Makes alot of sense for several reasons... the first reason is.. the second uh.. yea, no.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2012, 02:27:59 AM »

but sadly the fact that it's from 2004 is kinda demotivating

The fact that it's older doesn't necessary mean that it's worse. It may be harder to get used to the animation, but believe me, it's worth it cause some older animes has exceptional plots. There are many good ones like Berserk, Technolyze, Cowboy Bebop, Initial D, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou and many, many more.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:31:25 AM by Edgar »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »
My friend's been bugging me to watch Elfen Lied for a few weeks, but sadly the fact that it's from 2004 is kinda demotivating.
makes sense. ever watched DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon? they are even older

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal