Author Topic: My last video  (Read 6641 times)

Offline Joep

• DSS Crew
  • SA Stunter Rare playing VC Engine
    • View Profile
My last video
« on: September 30, 2018, 06:53:08 AM »
Hello GTAStunting! I will notice that I will quit making videos and maybe stunting.
I will thank you all for being here and I had alot of fun last years. There will be released some other clips but that is because I still have some and I wont delete it.

It is again a live solo and I finally finsihed it. I was doing it since February but I lost alot of motivation. Thanks Leo for giving me that extra spirit to finish it so I did.

For the video, dont expect it like Taz did, I'm not that insane as him but give it a chance to watch and I hope you guys will enjoy the video!

It took me alot time to edit it and record it all, because Vegas crashed all the time, lost one time the whole project because it was deleted so I had to start again. Goodbye anyone and much love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKunZ89SwGo&feature=youtu.be

I see now that in some country's not able to see the video, sorry for that!
Solution! download link for it is here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTMb659qiMjDL2tG5Ke00TffDh6hFEz3/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:33:02 AM by Joepgta »

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
Re: My last video
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 07:17:16 AM »

Thanks Leo for giving me that extra spirit to finish it so I did.

I'll always be here for you man ! Farewell my dear friend.

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 09:28:50 AM »
nice video i love hospital in ls, top bilboard was epic and some grinds too rest was oldies but i really enjoy it

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 11:04:05 AM »
You can just mute sound on youtube. Nice!

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 12:48:49 PM »
blocked in my area, watching in a bit, but noooo :( i miss samp with you. peace j

Offline Joep

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »
I miss it too man! We need to met each other one time in SAMP.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 01:25:50 PM »
Dope video my dude! Really loved it, the executions were top notch imo, mostly on that bb top and the ls horpital top. It was also cool to see that reland of my stunt. It sucks that you're leaving, but I wish you the best luck in whatever you want to start doing next and I hope you still stick around and comment from time to time. :P

Offline Nox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »
Why does everyone have a good pc except me.. gj man rip last stunt :cheersad:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »
-old, bad stunts(I hope the combos were new, I don't know what SA:MP stunters have with old stunts :cheersad: )
-replaceable and dissapointing editing(Beginning and ending were completly wasted and the finisher nor the opener didn't have any meaning and they are both replaceable. The finisher should have been the final blow,a stunt that releases all the power that the video created, a stunt that represents your whole career as one. In the end it was an old stunt and the stunt that should represent your whole career didn't even get presented by the editing. :cheersad:)
-fps increaser(I know without it the video quality would be shitty as fuck but just don't use it. Please.)

+great song
+outro
+0:10, 2:05
+amazing video quality :a-cheer:

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 05:57:07 AM »
Rip
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:59:03 AM by LeoDeNonysaints »

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 05:58:26 AM »
-old, bad stunts(I hope the combos were new, I don't know what SA:MP stunters have with old stunts :cheersad: )
-replaceable and dissapointing editing(Beginning and ending were completly wasted and the finisher nor the opener didn't have any meaning and they are both replaceable. The finisher should have been the final blow,a stunt that releases all the power that the video created, a stunt that represents your whole career as one. In the end it was an old stunt and the stunt that should represent your whole career didn't even get presented by the editing. :cheersad:)
-fps increaser(I know without it the video quality would be shitty as fuck but just don't use it. Please.)

+great song
+outro
+0:10, 2:05
+amazing video quality :a-cheer:

Joep started stunting in 2012 also he wasn't a SA:MP stunter. Then you're talking about bad stunts or old stunts . You're talking about something you have no clue of what it actually is... Joep has most of the time been doing old stunts but live version because that's the way he wants to stunt and play the game. I mean that's what his entertainment is basically. Even tho you give your own opinion which I and everyone respects, you can't judge a video that way especially (except if it's me) that we don't know you much since you're only registered since 2018.

Offline SoLoD

• Fan of 2008 SA stunting. Fan of 2011 video editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 07:29:53 AM »
Awesome  :cheernutz:
But busting front tire, does it help you to do small bumps better? For example, 1st stunt.  :hmm:

Offline Joep

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 07:48:13 AM »
Awesome  :cheernutz:
But busting front tire, does it help you to do small bumps better? For example, 1st stunt.  :hmm:

it wont slow you down when hitting the bump. And the other reasons I dont know but I was trying it since I saw it in Undeadx live video.

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 09:16:33 AM »
nice executions, really liked it  :jajaja:

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2018, 10:41:21 AM »
may the force be with you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal