Author Topic: DP - Opiate  (Read 17120 times)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: DP - Opiate
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »
Woah. I'm amazed.

Your best video hands down and one of the best VC videos I watched this year. Can't complain about anything, it was totally worth a download.

9.5/10

P.S. ZeRo, Jubito and Streem were the most beastly.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 01:28:52 PM by PtRvY »

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
Generally good. Lots of good stunts.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 01:34:04 PM »
I believe that it is worth a download, thing is, the time it takes to download this to my PC at weekends is absolutely out of any reason, it'd probably take me 7 hours or something, instead of 20~ mins normally, so I'll have to wait for streaming.

Offline GDL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »
Streaming is available here -> http://www.zshare.net/video/96924227bd7d678e/

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »
dling, looking forward to this :)

Edit:
I'd like to point out Zero's grab2prec and boost2prec as my favorites because they were stylish as FUCK, especially the boost.
As a whole this video didn't thrill me much, many of the stunts were just too bland, along with the song and editing.

Stay true to your styles and keep making videos, some will love them, others won't. This particular time I didn't really love it, think it had something to do with the atmosphere of the video.

Still love this crew. Looking forward to your next one.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 02:14:26 PM by Red »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 01:43:03 PM »
Just managed to watch it (finally), and the intro turned out fucking great, really nice one GDL. :a-cheer: Lovely video, probably our best so far indeed, keep the comments coming guys. :a-cheer:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »
That was pretty cool. After so many time here , GDL editing still amazes me.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »
Expecting something cool ;)

e/ Well expected something more impressing after reading these comments, but this time stunts looked imo not so good :unsure: I still like more Paradigm :P But overall was entertaining to watch. Jubito and MaxXx were damn hot :wub: Also good job with that finisher Skuller ;)
Oh well done with editing too GDL, it was kinda darkish sometimes and disliked a bit the song but still enjoyable, atleast I was able to see the stunts :P

e2/ Luckly I haven't lost any stunt too :a-cheer:

e3/ Why you guys didn't used Hugo's stunts? He told me that was going to stunt all over again for SFH's vid because he wanted to appear on this one :L
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:08:29 PM by Ltab »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »
It was a really nice vid[from what I could understand from the streaming of zShare  :lol:], I'll have to rewatch it cuz I hardly could see some things, but Streem had real nice combos, Skuller went all out with nice stunts, and generally the vid was really good.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »
You deserve a network section, no doubt about that. There were so many lovely ideas and wonderful executions which proved once more that your style is kinda unique. I didn't really like the song, but it went well with the editing. Keep it up guys and continue to produce more fresh vids like this one. 9/10

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »
The sun looked amazing. Pretty awesome cc overall. Stylish stunting right there. :ajaja:

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 03:00:55 PM »
Definitely a keeper. There was some fantastically simple ideas that just came off so well. Stunting in the VC map isn't as easy as it used to be, but there was some really fresh ideas in this vid. The standout for me was the carpark gap in VC - that just oozed style.

The editing was also great. No unnecessary effects or heavy CC - it was nice and tight, which is the way I like it.

Great job on this one. It had everything that makes stunting fun to watch, and to do.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »
I tried to upload and unblock this video at YouTube, hope it works: DP - Opiate

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 04:16:57 PM »
^it works for me  :P and finally I understood who made that awesome prefinisher taxi boost after watching the beta so many fuckin times  :P :D :cc_detective:

so about the vid I think it was rly cool vid but Paradigm is still the Masterpiece of DP  :cc_detective:

my fav stunts were Sheeptea's LC back BSM and the pre finisher as I mentioned above, Zero's stuff, Jubito's stuff and Streem's stuff (ofc if not modded like some people used to say but I don't see anything suspicious so GJ to u too dude  :lol:) and ofc Skuller who was king of the vid !

GJ guys keep the vids coming  :P :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal