Author Topic: Solid Ground (2021)  (Read 9718 times)

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
Re: Solid Ground (2021)
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2021, 11:26:21 AM »
You're 10 years late to become shadowsniper.

You're always 10 years (to infinity and beyond) too late to become another person. Sorry, I don't get.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2021, 11:27:21 AM »
I really love this video and I've watched it several times since the release and damn how intensely we worked (especially Biel) to get the streaming to work on the DB when it was blocked/muted on YT  :lol:
The editing is so fucking good and the stunts are too. Every stunt was a banger and it was cool to see some VC guys kicking it like Rainbow, Fucker and Max. Vaca's Infy bump was really cool but didn't he use it before in his solo "Singularity"?
Some personal favorites are; Legend's Barracks Bump (HOLY FUCK!), Jomra's antenna prec, Joako's shortledge2wallride2curb2grind, Madvillayo's bridge madness2prec & Artifex's huge double bump.
Also I too had my doubts on Bart's 4:47 stunt but I gave it a couple of hours and got some really nice attempts despite not being a very good SA stunter so, yeah. Also Baseline this is not a crew, just a collab.
Soundtrack was great too!

Offline I0000days

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2021, 11:30:41 AM »
Also Baseline this is not a crew, just a collab.

Ah, my bad, my bad. I log in quite rarely here, once every 5 years or so. No idea why these guys jumped out of their chairs upon reading my comment. I am only as insensible as I ever was.  :ninja:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2021, 01:19:37 PM »
baseline why you throwing shade man :|

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2021, 11:48:27 PM »
Bart's Infernus "stunt" at 4:47 is a joke, right? I've yet to see more blatant modding.  :lol: Jomra's bump at 3:33 is almost as bad, ALMOST.

Couldn't finish the video. Half of your crew mods in 2021 in a 2004 video game, how sad is that?

I have never been accused of modding before, but it's really weird that do it because this stunt. It's not that hard at all, I suggest you try the stunt itself before you accuse someone of modding, so that you see it yourself how difficult the actual stunt is.
Anyways, here is the replay, go check it out if you would like to.
I might reland this stunt anyway and record it live to show you that it's not that hard, but also feel free to try it out and see it yourself.

Either way, I forgot to comment on this video, so thanks for reminding me.
Anton, you did an outstandingl job at the editing, huge props. Insane cam angles and effects, great soundtrack choice (especially Gyöngyhajú lány, that music choice shocked me  :wub:)
Stunting-wise it was a better video that I expected, honestly. I loved Mistake's bridge landing, Biel's wallride combo near LS beach, Fckr's stunts were extremely stylish as well, so was Joako's wallride combo, and Xaero's finisher ofc.
It was great to see such high quality video even in 2021. Good job everyone participating!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:25:44 AM by [Bart] »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2021, 12:15:13 AM »
Thanks for the positive comments guys, appreciate it.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2021, 09:08:50 AM »
On a serious note this collab was really good and I kinda missed the opportunity to send something.

The editing and especially the songs were fantastic. also the effects fit all very well. 

In terms of editing and cam angles everything looks very professional.  There is a great progress visible to your previous Videos(like an old wine).

When it comes to stunting it was really great to see Alienboy back. All of the stunt were really good and enjoyble, but my personal favorties were 1:48 by mistake, 2:34 by madvillayo, 2:46 by Vaca (don't use stunts twice), 3:43 by Deathcorba, 4:47 by Bart, 5:13 by Joako, 6:07 by Artifex, 7:16 by alienboy, 7:35 by Promagic, 7:53 by Biel and Joako(natural stunts ftw). Nems and ARS stunts were fresh as well.

Overall it was a great video in terms of stunting and editing, but there is still room to improve in my opinion, especially some stunts were not that good or very casual for 2021. That might be cuz the map is already very outplayed. A good example for that is Cabbie prec stunting and Barracks in general if you don't land a kick ass prec.

I'm looking forward to your next projects.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2021, 09:45:40 PM »
Lol I noticed that I haven't commented on this yet, I thought I did but I was just watching comments.

Editing

Gold total gold! Editing makes the video unique and noticeable that it got a thousand steps ahead of the past Solid Ground collab, Anton really delivers a solid job to this! CC was not just great but excellent level, also those catchy cuts is well done. I was kinda more amazed that the video is long!

Stunts

Sad that my stunts were used to comm vid but yea move on, Stunts in the video were solid a few were fillers, to be honest. there is one stunt at least that's not a solid ground level on the last part. Bart really owned the vid. :wub:

Overall

I'd rate this vid a 10/10 because Anton  :wub: really did a hell job! fucking damn, ops anyway to those stunters who keeps lurking and then just pop out in this collab! shout out to you guys!

I really hope that another set of Solid Ground will be set up even though it will take time, that won't be a problem!

Editing really changes in these continuing years on gtastunting, I have some bullet left in my pocket so see you next year on my Geri sequel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal