Author Topic: SKRILLEX  (Read 26752 times)

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
Re: SKRILLEX
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 07:48:16 PM »
amazing edits !!! I love draguN part  :wub:

Offline hiddeN

• grescha wnb
    • View Profile
    • XVideos
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
byte's crativity is beating all limits! ;)
cw and mqth parts were rly good but seems like they were taken from other vids and just randomly putted in this one
TheGt4Sm part totally owned this vid

Offline downight

• Because I Back-Traced It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »
Brilliant work guys, I'm proud about your motivation and the sync in all parts was extreme. My entertaining level went from 50% to 100%. Like dragun said TheGT4sm stood fuckin out! Man, that was highly intense, loved every second of it. Sometimes just a little too overwhored wiggle fx or how is it called. Other than that epic work, but the master edit was ByTe this time. High creativity, man and the overall flow. Dundee also did amazing job, the best sync out of all I think. dragun dragun u freaky boy, as well, as your colors and the sync is fabolous. Loved the distortion at 6:40. Really like BeaT's part, sick cam angles and sync is sex. Cool part by MqTH, not so good as others, but the main sync was good, tho too many random effects. The same fxs all the time, but awesome sync by mxZ, it was nice to watch. It lacked some creativity, liked your previous works, this was for me a little bit dissapoint there, son. But still you're jelly :P I was looking forward to your part Cloudwalker, since I was amazed in both Emergency parts, I love the feeling of 'em, that wasn't rly what i was expecting, but it was well synced and you tried something new, which was a little too much, but still a good attempt. 1:27 <3 it pwned. At last, PtRvY, you're such an awesum editor, what happened there? Too much effectz, tho I liked the CC on the first bump cam, then it was just hiroshima and nagasaki. Sync was good, but eh, u probably know that :euro: YOU STILL OWN <3

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »
Brilliant work guys, I'm proud about your motivation and the sync in all parts was extreme. My entertaining level went from 50% to 100%. Like dragun said TheGT4sm stood fuckin out! Man, that was highly intense, loved every second of it. Sometimes just a little too overwhored wiggle fx or how is it called. Other than that epic work, but the master edit was ByTe this time. High creativity, man and the overall flow. Dundee also did amazing job, the best sync out of all I think. dragun dragun u freaky boy, as well, as your colors and the sync is fabolous. Loved the distortion at 6:40. Really like BeaT's part, sick cam angles and sync is sex. Cool part by MqTH, not so good as others, but the main sync was good, tho too many random effects. The same fxs all the time, but awesome sync by mxZ, it was nice to watch. It lacked some creativity, liked your previous works, this was for me a little bit dissapoint there, son. But still you're jelly :P I was looking forward to your part Cloudwalker, since I was amazed in both Emergency parts, I love the feeling of 'em, that wasn't rly what i was expecting, but it was well synced and you tried something new, which was a little too much, but still a good attempt. 1:27 <3 it pwned. At last, PtRvY, you're such an awesum editor, what happened there? Too much effectz, tho I liked the CC on the first bump cam, then it was just hiroshima and nagasaki. Sync was good, but eh, u probably know that :euro: YOU STILL OWN <3
hahahahh, I'm laugthing so much! Clever comment :P
Btw thanks about what concerns to me mate!
Nice to see you "more active" in GTAS, but seriously, COME ON MSN NOW!

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 08:30:09 PM »
Thanks for the long and detailed comment man, nice to see you're still following our work :3

The hiroshima&nagasaki part of my part was meant to be (at least when i imagined it) a "battle" between the "sane" (no-twitch) and "insane" (twitch) krs. Both sides use superpowers to try to outpower the other one, and they really distort the screen in the process ... i thought about adding two tekken-style "health bars" but the idea required too much time and my motivation was low, that's why my part only has 1 stunt. :P

However even while going crazy I done my best to keep it synchronized, I'm glad you noticed it!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:38:39 PM by PtRvY »

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
yeh, I know that was for you :P
I was thanking for what he said about me in the beggining of the comment :P

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 09:30:57 PM »
nice video brother

/deathmazhine

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »
That´s the brutalest overedit i´ve ever seen, but i like it.
Stuntingwise was great too, but i like most of the stunts, so i don´t have a favourite.
Finally after long time it is released. :wub:
And HB mxZ :a-cheer:

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 11:14:31 PM »
draguN
PtRvY
Beat
 :wub:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »
Can't wait to watch thisssssss

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 11:50:20 PM »
I only disliked the first part, dunno who edited it  :unsure: THE REST WAS FUCKING INHUMAN WIN! TheGT4sm, BeaT and mxZ STOLE THIS VIDEO!

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 11:52:06 PM »
it was amazing even if my part is not as good as other but it's not my style tbh  :P

Happy Birthday enculé de Swiss, but we got a problem bro.. Where is Pop ?!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:56:44 PM by MqtH »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 11:56:09 PM »
it was amazing even if my part is not as good as other but it's not my style tbh  :P

Happy Birthday enculé de Swiss, but we got a problem bro.. Where is Pop ?!
Thaaanks mon pd :) <3 Hahaha, yeah, he's not in the car  :ninja:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:58:39 PM by mxZ »

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2011, 11:56:59 PM »
That was soooo annoying I hate overedits  <_<

Offline Bany.

• <3
    • View Profile