Author Topic: DW]Maelstrom  (Read 17435 times)

Offline DraZe

• View Profile
    • http://
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »
dling HQ

Offline Busto

• View Profile
    • http://
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 01:45:43 PM »
DLing

Offline Taz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
Cool video, some solid stunts. I liked WaRoW's and KrashKiller's double grinds, altho they could have been performed a bit better, but the ideas were good. The finisher was fucking sweet, nice job on that one.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 01:55:32 PM by Taz »

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
Sick video, the finisher was fucking leet!

The editing was.. well i agree with KM, too bright, but apart from that, the editing was nice.

I lost the fence-bump watergap in LS by SnowMan, nice stunt.

8/10

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »
217MB?

w8ing for tube
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 01:50:12 PM by Kukiel »

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »
That was a FUCKING AWESOME video  i loved every secound of it. The finisher made me scream my ass off
9.8/10 for the editing

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
tube it bastards now :<

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »
yeah nice movie and good stunts, dw rocks .

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »
dling    350 kb/sec  

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
Full review by Dan

Intro:Fanastic idea for an into, very creative and the fire made it look more awsome. Nice music aswell. Good job with that Blaster

Main:

KrashKiller's P2B to roof: Didn't look hard at all, a very weak way to open the vid IMO.
SnowMan's High bump to precision: An alright stunt, despite how hard it may have been I wasn't overally impressed.
Vintage's Wallride to krail to grind: Its a good spot with a smooth grind, not to much to say about this.
WaRoW's bump to ledge grind to boat: More of a ramp then a bump, none the less it was nice and the spin before the boat was cool
Sweety's drop bump to roof: Sorry didn't like it, looked like a leftover or a timelimited stunt to me
WaRoW's high bump to precision: The bump is done to death, it was about time someone precisoned that
SnowMan's bump to backward stoppie to BB: Im sure I have seen this before, still a nice stunt with a clean precsion landing
Dejv's double palm bump to roof: Epic, great creativity and awsome execution. Loved the spin on the second palm hit, kudos
KrashKiller's bump to krail to vertical wallride: A good idea, the wallride could have been cleaner though
Sweety's bump to cork to bump to grind: Didn't really see the point of the first bump, nice rotation on the grind
Dejv's dozer bump to grind: Great idea using a dozer to get rotation and loved the spin on the rail, excellent stunt
WaRoW's bump to double grind: A nice stunt, not alot to say didnt look hard
Vintage's bump to wallride to roof: Pretty nice although I think its old, the wallride made the stunt a little better
SnowMan's P2B to bump to roof: The second bump was really unexpected and looks smooth, good job
Blaster's IBSM to roof: With the IBSM postioned like that its just a ramp really, so pretty lame IMO
KrashKiller's double ledge grind: Nice find but what the packer really nessecary? A curb bump could have been better
WaRoW's packer to ramp to precision: A very small precison to land but the way in which you got it wasn't impressive at all
Vintage's bump to wallride to precision: Pretty average stunt, the precison was nice I guess
SnowMan's P2B to cork to BB: Another BB landing along the highway, some good distance and cork made the stunt better
Dejv's carbump to precision: Im sure this is possible without the car, kinda lamed the spot
Blaster's P2B to dumper: I don't think the dumper improved the look of the stunt at all, just breaking the car rule
Dejv's cabbie boost to roof: Quite impressive for a single boost,
Sweety's drop bump to BB: Didn't think you were gunna get the top then, pretty cool
Dejv's backward stoppie to precision: Pretty cool, the idea has been done alot better in the SASL, but smooth precison landing
SnowMan's high bump to airport: A nice distance stunt, the air time looked impressive
KrashKiller's ledge grind: A nice double grind spot, difficulty isn't an issue here as it looked good
Blaster's P2B to krail to grind: Looks like you were going for the BB grind and I would have kept trying as it would have been alot better
Sweety's high bump to bump to roof: An epic final stunt, I remember trying the second crane from that spot but you raped that

Overall: A nice vid with decent editing a good song. Some really weak stunts but some really awsome ones, Dejv really stood out in this vid as his Faggio stuck was fantastic. Good job DW can't wait to see more
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:07:08 PM by Dan »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
Downloading.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:33 PM »
wow i enjoyed it so much!    these were the most enjoyable few minuted in this week  10/10

Offline DeadFire

• View Profile
    • http://streetstylegta.blogspot.com
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, U LEFT ME WITH NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AMAZING, CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE!!!!o_O, amazing!!! that's the word i was looking for

Ocean

DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
Blasters P2B to dumpster killed this video.

MURDERER!

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DW]Maelstrom
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »
^ agree xP

Amazing finnisher! Full review will come tommorow (after school)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal