Author Topic: The Frame Limiter Injustice  (Read 10905 times)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
The Frame Limiter Injustice
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 10:15:18 AM »
You guys are so funny, you are all like buy a new pc. Seriously who would buy a new pc just to play SA, that's senseless. I wish FL ON was compulsory so everybody would be (almost) on the same level and no more bullshit.

Good job Fox also.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 10:16:51 AM »
Quote from: KaynT
Quote from: FoX`MaSteR
I dont tell about better or worst, it's just sad for the lagy players who must use fl-on, do you understand?
Who said that they MUST use fl on?

Not that I would anyways because I like stunting to be as hard as it can be but I personally can't run SA with FL off, it lags so much it crashes. It also means that I potentially can't get as far or high as people who stunt FL off, but I don't really care because stunting ain't all about how far or high you can go.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »
Quote from: Omni
stunting ain't all about how far or high you can go.
QFT, thats what I was trying to say but I didn't know how to write it.

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »
Quote from: FoX`MaSteR
with 289km/h you could reach with a vertical perfect bump without air-effect  more than 200fts but the gravity change if you do a krail or cork! and the Fl-off's krail are faster, so you bump more with more speed and you have more time to put your bike to the good position, the gravity of fl-off is the same, it's just looking diferent!

dont stop on the gravity, i call about fairplay

It's fair enough as long as people listen to the famous "No Mods or enhancing cheats were used" sentence, although some people can't even listen to that rule...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:23:11 AM by CRYOSPHERE »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 10:27:41 AM »
If you spend $5k on a comp, you automatically have the right to own everyone.

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »
Lmao Juan. Anyway heres my two cence, not like anyone will take notice but whatever.

The argument between FL on and FL off could go on forever without and real conclusion being drawn and this will happen here. The fact that people are achiving more height than someone who is stunting fl on due to there computer may seem unfair but lets look at this way.

It's not modding, Rockstar incorporated it into the game and thus its my opinon that we should be able to expliot it. Hell im sure people would stunt fl off in VC if It didn't mess up the reps or whatever.

And plus... If someone is going higher than you does this mean that there a better stunter? Stunting cannot be judged only by people landing massive p2b and Bumps but throughout a wide range of stunts, im mostly talking about grinds or the new creative stunts.

If you stunt FL on you can whine and bitch about people stunting fl off but im sure the people who do, including myself, won't give a shit, because stunting is for fun. I stunt for myself, I wont change to Fl on because you want me to and I dont think anyone else should or will.

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »
Quote from: Dan
Lmao Juan. Anyway heres my two cence, not like anyone will take notice but whatever.

The argument between FL on and FL off could go on forever without and real conclusion being drawn and this will happen here. The fact that people are achiving more height than someone who is stunting fl on due to there computer may seem unfair but lets look at this way.

It's not modding, Rockstar incorporated it into the game and thus its my opinon that we should be able to expliot it. Hell im sure people would stunt fl off in VC if It didn't mess up the reps or whatever.

And plus... If someone is going higher than you does this mean that there a better stunter? Stunting cannot be judged only by people landing massive p2b and Bumps but throughout a wide range of stunts, im mostly talking about grinds or the new creative stunts.

If you stunt FL on you can whine and bitch about people stunting fl off but im sure the people who do, including myself, won't give a shit, because stunting is for fun. I stunt for myself, I wont change to Fl on because you want me to and I dont think anyone else should or will.
Word.

Offline SnIcKeRz

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »
eeerm... wtf? 330 fl off??^^
i only make 290 top...

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »
If you have a better pc doesn't mean your bike will be so fast...for example if you have 120fps I doubt the bike will be faster than running on 200fps. SA have some limits, I doubt you can get 370km/h...etc. if your game runs way better (250fps). I will have a pwnage killa pc over 5 years or such, are you saying that if I have 5000fps the bike will be faster than a 20fps hydra??  
And not all fl off replays are so laggy   and I think I know how to make them normal  

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »
Stunting isnt a competition. Therefore FL Off cannot be unfair.

/topic
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:51:39 AM by DeathCobra »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2008, 10:52:25 AM »
DC your opinion is not always right so /topic is bullshit mate.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2008, 10:54:22 AM »
Kindly explain why people should not be allowed to play the game how they like?

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2008, 10:56:38 AM »
FoX you should just let it go, it's useless, it's not modding as Dan already said. You even threathened me to ban me if I wouldn't put FL on, because you think it's modding and because "it lags other people".

So fuck you for this whole FL on/off shit, and fuck you for telling me what to do you fucking moron, I'll make my own decisions. If I want to stunt FL off, then I will, either single player or SAMP, I won't let you tell me what to do
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:57:43 AM by Puzzle »

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »
Great Job FoX mate, but meh that dont change much i guess

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2008, 11:46:01 AM »
ehm wtf  ?
i mean FL off is in the game
if the FL on users dont want to use them its their fault
FL off can cause floaty reps i know but if you are a Creative stunter like i am Kr3mlin corevil and so on
guys dont give a shit because they are stoned of creativity and you cant really point out if its FL on or Off
What i try to say is FL off = no mod and FL off may change the FPS ( people who do huge air stunts use them to land the stunts they want ) therefore blame it on the boogie
Bai  !
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:46:34 AM by Anoobis »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal