Author Topic: ESCHATON (Smut ft. Ezraph and Angle.Fire)  (Read 888 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
ESCHATON (Smut ft. Ezraph and Angle.Fire)
« on: February 01, 2024, 06:59:56 AM »
Click the picture to get to the premiere.

So here's Smut the car guy doing car guy things in TDRVC. He came up with an idea for a Deftones-style edit so I went with it. Took a month editing and angling for this video (if you know what I was using to edit this, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about), this time with less cinematic camera angles, but I'm proud of the result. I'm also happy to be able to guest this solo along with Angle.Fire. Big shoutouts to Smut himself for reaching out to me, to Haywire for the map itself and also to Simon for developing the Replay Manager for Blender.

DOWNLOAD: DRIVE FOLDER
1080P 24FPS, includes thumbnail and logo

Stan LOONA. Knocked Loose motherfucker. Arf arf. Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 08:29:27 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: ESCHATON (Smut ft. Ezraph and Angle.Fire)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 09:10:56 AM »
Great video   ;D

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 12:21:16 PM »
I love watching non-bike videos so this was a real treat! Standouts for me were the opener, 0:54, 1:11, 1:42, 2:55, 3:57 and the finisher but everything else was really solid! :cc_detective: I liked Angle.Fire's & Ezraph's guest stunts too. Have to congratulate Ezraph on the editing as well, nice atmosphere you created! :ajaja:

Overall a very entertaining video, great job guys and fingers crossed for more car goodies from you Smut! :a-cheer:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 02:20:25 PM »
opener old by me in afyktanrkbgxbr 140

Nice!

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 10:56:48 PM »
Loved seeing all the car stuff here, especially the use of some of the less-common sports cars! Lots of great finds with the stunts and all well executed (and showcased really well with the edit). Hands down the highlight for me had to be the trio of stunts from the landing into the smoke stack, to the tower drop/climb and finishing with the reverse mountain climb - a perfect coming together of stunts, camerawork, editing and music! Great work!

(Also hats off to having the bird flying across the sky perfectly-timed at the end of that skimmer prec landing)

Online wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 04:40:38 AM »
nice!!!!!!!

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 05:32:19 PM »
using deftones music in a stunt video automatically makes it great.  :wub:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 07:58:52 PM »
Nice change from the usual bike vids. Many cool stunts, those wallrides were something else, and the finisher was great.
Nice job Angle.Fire and Ezraph for the guests, and specially Ezraph's editing, the vibes here were on point dog, you've created such a dope atmosphere and the soundtrack choice was the best! I really like Deftones nowadays, i've started to appreciate them in a different way.

Keep it up boys 🚗🔥

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal