Author Topic: Never Gonna Stop  (Read 13422 times)

kr3mlin

Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2006, 01:11:37 AM »
Ok i told m3rrix this after watching this video: "I want to land all the stunts ive never landed now". I also never say this following thing...

I have a new favourite stunt video!

The so many cool stunts, original ideas and variety, my god the variety....it has packerbumps, bumps, bikebumps, grinds, grind combos, mtbike bump 2 wallbumps, a bus (yes a bus!!!!) stunt, huge car roofings and one of the highest SA taxi stunts ive ever seen and some awesome creativity

The intro was a well conceived idea that was cammed and executed extremely well to give the message of this videos title. The main editing was smooth, and had some simple yet effective use of fx, the camming did nothing but help the stunts, such as the overhead shot of Tackleberry's crane landing. The credits were simple yet very cool, and a nice use of the black and white effects and cool text movment

At over 7 minutes long the video never drags. One last thing this video:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 01:22:59 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2006, 02:23:59 AM »
:) Thanks alot people, for nice comments. Tac did a great job, editing was great, stunts were all cool, although its a bit hard to comment my own stunts....Tac´s were all awesome. Kee p those posts coming.  :)  

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2006, 02:34:01 AM »
Actually I'm deeply moved. Such great comment by my favourite SA stunter, thanks kr3m! I thought you were goin to like it, but not this much. It's stuff like that Kert and I will remember, and as the title say, I never gonna stop. It wouldn't be true if it wasn't for you guys and you're fantastic comments.

kr3mlin

Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2006, 03:32:48 AM »
Kert is the bomb at BMX-stunting
I resent that....its Mountain Bike stunting :P I work very hard to get out the best bmx stunts...and Kert can back me up and say they are very different beasts  ;) Hehe

Offline infested

• View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2006, 03:37:15 AM »
Woobwoobwobwooo, of course I meant MB-stunting :P

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2006, 03:44:32 AM »
Cool vid,i love a tackleberry's stunt in infernus!  :P  
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:30:59 AM by nucleardeath »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2006, 04:00:27 AM »
For you who didn't notice, it's also at own-age.com. (http://own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=6885)

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2006, 04:22:29 AM »
Awesome video dudes. I loved the editing, music and stunts! So many awesome stunts that i can't say what was the best stunt in the vid. Definitely 10/10 work dudes :)

kr3mlin

Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2006, 04:38:11 AM »
Commented on own-age,

I recommend anyone who can to comment and post future vids on there and give links to gtastunting. Lets increase our presence over there so GTA stunt videos get more coverage and more stunters flock to our shiny shores ( kinda off topic but worth it ;) )
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 04:38:33 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2006, 05:38:52 AM »
Saw this 3 days before its release and its blown me away. Editing was awesome, some of those effects were so great, intro was really well done, and the stunts were so amazing. My fav stunt being Tackleberry's huge car tank bump roof :o This has inspired me stunt more than I was intended to, because I need to get better for XSA vid, because you guys are completely owning me :P. Great job guys.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2006, 06:06:12 AM »
GREAT VID!!! I have to say the coolest one was probaly the bus stunt, 10/10

Offline Lord Peres

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2006, 06:08:33 AM »
:o Wow that vid is totally awesome, if not the best one, vid to remember of SA stunting history. Nice intro, good music, great editing and very original and cool stunts :grin: Very good job Tackle and Kert, congratulations that was really really good ;)

10/10
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 06:44:35 AM by Lord_Peres »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2006, 06:31:16 AM »
Thanks guys. We really appreciate it. :)

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2006, 11:19:06 AM »
I resent that....its Mountain Bike stunting :P I work very hard to get out the best bmx stunts...and Kert can back me up and say they are very different beasts  ;) Hehe
I was gonna say that, yea they are different. :)  

Offline infested

• View Profile
Never Gonna Stop
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2006, 12:32:57 PM »
I was gonna say that, yea they are different. :)
The reason it came out as "BMX-stunter" was due to the way you treat the Mountain Bike. If all the bikes were the same, I'm pretty sure you would pick the BMX to make it look "cleaner" :P

You could do a vid with a theme like Viva La Bam when the MTA comes up, but name it "Viva La Kert". You go 'round doing some Mountain Bike-stunts while the rest of the crew act like morons ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal