Author Topic: 2nd sa video kingdom by the throttle  (Read 5691 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
2nd sa video kingdom by the throttle
« on: December 18, 2005, 03:01:24 PM »
This is my newset video, it last 7.08, before you dl, keep these 2 things in mind, 1:This is only my 2nd SA video, and i have been stunting since 4th of december i think it is. 2: One of my stunts looks identical to Dannye's stunt in skys the limit, were a cabbie goes up a oil thing does flips lands on roof of itself and gets on its wheels, I did not use this from his, while i have been uploading i dl'd the video, and just seen he has the same stunt, i can't be bothered to change it since uploading has just finished, but remember I didn't steal it
Enjoy! :grin:
EDIT- Took video down
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 06:24:18 AM by ShAdOwSnIpEr »

Offline stuntman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://http:www.myspace.com/djobscureuk
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 06:12:42 PM »
dloading

ok just watched, it was better than your last one mate, when it first started and i got the concept of the intro, i thought yeah, and was really impressed. the clips were really laggy, i used to have the same problem, reduce your in game resoulution and try a different version of fraps. Also the stunts were all easy ones really, im not putting u down my second vid was similair. To make your vid flow better try chopping up your clips a bit more so when the stunt has been landed or whatever it goes into the next instead of hesitating, it seemed to be sort of stopping and starting every stunt almost. gj though mate 4 your second vid, keep at it, dload more vids and keep em coming
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 06:56:38 PM by stuntman »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 12:10:13 AM »
ill download when i get home from school

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 08:00:11 AM »
I don't think all were easy. For example, the packer to ride up wall in a cabbie, I did have some stunts which were really good, but fraps got wiped, and when i tried those stunts, i couldn't do it, for example, A triple AG on the freeway got wiped, i taxi ride all the way up the four dragons, i did have AG to grind to cork aswell, i had a stunt on bmx were i hopped onto cars, and hopped onto others from the car, eventually i didnt make it, at 13 car jumps, uploading lo-res version of vid now
EDIT-Now uploaded
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 08:51:07 AM by ShAdOwSnIpEr »

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 08:53:40 AM »
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggyyyyyyyyyy......! lol It was ok some of the stunts looked easy but the worst thing was the lagging...

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 10:45:09 AM »
One of my stunts looks identical to Dannye's stunt in skys the limit, were a cabbie goes up a oil thing does flips lands on roof of itself and gets on its wheels, I did not use this from his, while i have been uploading i dl'd the video, and just seen he has the same stunt, i can't be bothered to change it since uploading has just finished, but remember I didn't steal it
Three of your stunt look exactly like Dannye's (cabbie air, psb to LV stadium and the wallride to Candy Suxx sign in LV).
They had the exact same stunts, exact same camera angles, same bike color, same time of the day...
 :unsure:

A triple AG on the freeway got wiped, i taxi ride all the way up the four dragons, i did have AG to grind to cork aswell,
Triple AG on a freeway, i suggested that in the shoutbox but I thought you were gonna do it in VC.
Taxi ride to four dragons, Dannye did it in Skys the limit (which you watched)
AG to grind to cork :blink:

I may be wrong but it looks like you edited Dannyes stunts from his vid into yours :blink:  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:07:06 AM by Turtle Dick »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 10:54:45 AM »
Stunt...... those 3 stunts ermmmm, i only noticed 1 lol
EDIT- I didn't notice any lag, what do you mean like? Choppy or just slow?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:59:44 AM by ShAdOwSnIpEr »

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 11:02:52 AM »
Did you copy those stunts <_<  

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »
OOOOOOOOOooooooo copied xO

It was ok....those stunts were copied, and it was kinda laggy

he haxxed dannye omg bbq!

Offline Gnat

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 11:40:43 AM »
those stunts wernt copied they were the exact same stunts in another vid...Like he recorded it from that video he watched and put them in his. Wtf are you doing?

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 11:56:54 AM »
Stop the flaming everyone... I know it looks bad, but you have to...
*looks at vid*
 :lol: hahaha!! that has to be the worst copying Ive ever seen! :lol: I noticed that in Dannyes vid, he has a little blur. This doesn't look at all like the blurr in your vid. You really did steal those stunts d00d, and thats VERY bad... Just because you still can't stunt like the best, u can't record their vids!! I mean shame on you!! :angry: But still, I'd give a 5/10 for the rest of the vid... The stunts WERE easy, and Im saying this to you constructively, u get better in every vid, keep stunting, and lay OF the copying... that's just plain stupid! ;)

EDIT: omg... now I found the decisive thing... look at the wallride in LV, up to candy suxx... It's the same effect... slow-until-reach-belly... :nono:  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:59:58 AM by Ostis »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 12:16:45 PM »
Look right, i didn't nick it, if you think i did fine, just keep it to yourself, but see that its the same outfit as me, ie. the helmet, hoody, black pants, white shoes. Look verrrrrrrrrry closely, maybe i should just take the video down if you think i copied..... have a vote, up to 3 say yes i take it down

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 12:19:13 PM »
Sorry for double post, but here is a pm i sent him before the video was released:
Hi, great video skys the limit, i have one stunt, with the cabbie, it looks exactly the same as yours, and does the same, its the one were you land on the roof of the cabbie and get back on the wheels, a big flip in the air of a oil thing, just wanna tell you before i release the video, to aviod confusion

Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the comments about my vid
I dont mind if you use the stunt, so go right ahead, good luck with the vid

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 12:40:49 PM »
Yea but it cant look exactly the same... <_<  

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2005, 12:57:34 PM »
Well i can't help if it looks exactly the same, and im not going to reupload it with it looking different just because you think i just stole it out his video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal