Author Topic: Ultimate Stunters Main SCM  (Read 268876 times)

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Stunters Main SCM
« Reply #1230 on: March 28, 2023, 09:22:22 AM »
A new minor release of the San Andreas USCM, v4b:

San Andreas USCM v4b, via ModDB

And I do mean minor, containing:
  • A few feature updates/fixes to be consistent with VC USCM improvements made since the last SA release (eg. teleport momentum carryover prevention, and the less-limited Limited variant)
  • The official inclusion of an enhanced Stats Overlay feature (not just off/on now, but a few different modes, and one being equivalent to VC's custom 'Simple Stats' USCMs)
  • The bundling of equivalent USCMs for both the SA map-mods of Alien City and GTA United.

See the included documentation for specifics.
(Also, for reference, details from the original v4 release: Changelog, Video)

Note that you may prefer to continue using your existing USCM version instead - if you don't need these updates and/or don't want to lose support for any of your current savegames (because, as always, this newest release will likely not be compatible with the savegames of any prior ones).

If you encounter any issues please let me know.

Cheers

Glad I could help a little with the testing in United :D

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 15, 2023, 03:05:51 AM »
Glad I could help a little with the testing in United :D
Since I don't have any of SA's map-mods installed on my pc, getting USCMs working for them has required some assistance, so yes cheers for that, and to Ltab & Sheeptea for the AC version. Thanks all.

And now some quick fixes and small additions brings us to SA USCM v4c:

San Andreas USCM v4c, via ModDB

Changes mainly relate to car stunting:
  • "Trigger NOS" can now be done at any time while in an appropriate vehicle (no more strange quirks regarding that, and no more requiring that the vehicle has the NOS-bottle actually installed on it - in fact you'll get the best experience if you don't have it, aka no more unintentional NOS activations on teleport!)
  • Removed the "Toggle NOS installed on vehicle" feature (it is not needed anymore - see above)
  • New "Toggle Offroad Wheels" feature that adds/removes those potentially-beneficial alternate wheels to supported cars (triggered via the button combo that used to be for toggling a NOS install)

Other than some behind-the-scenes efficiency improvements regarding those car-mod-related features, the only remaining change is a bug fix relating to the Stats Overlay feature (in v4b a game crash could occur if loading a save that had been made while Stats were enabled in certain modes; this is fixed now).

Once again we are dealing with a release that is not compatible with older savegames, sorry about that. If you hadn't already updated to v4b, and you aren't interested in the new car-mod-feature changes, then you may prefer to just continue with the version you are already using. If you had updated to v4b already, then it may depend on how many saves you made for it already that you wanna keep vs how much you want the car stuff and/or the stats fix.

If you encounter any issues please let me know.

Cheers

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: May 05, 2023, 09:34:08 PM »
someone still have the old version of SA?

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: May 19, 2023, 06:53:49 PM »
The last three releases (v4, v4b, v4c - thus those from the last couple years) can all be found on ModDB.

If you want something older than that, I've temporarily uploaded v3b (from 2009) here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e3aYIXiwp86tR6BD1Z6EuRUIRIFfdS3B/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 06:56:47 PM by Dannye »

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: May 23, 2023, 11:03:33 AM »
Is it something like this mod available for GTAV?

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: May 31, 2023, 05:08:16 AM »
Is it something like this mod available for GTAV?
I have not done any modding or stunting outside of the VC/SA engine(s), so I can't be of much help in answering this, but I can only assume there are other mods/tools out there for the later games that do have similar features to the USCM, seeing as people still stunt in them. It might be worth asking around in the GTAS Discord?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal