Author Topic: Is there justice in this forum?  (Read 8695 times)

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: Is there justice in this forum?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2023, 10:08:59 AM »
This topic proves without a shadow of a doubt that all beast has autism
how many chromosomes do you need to have to write my nickname correctly? I think with the right punch to your face, I can give you back your missing chromosomes
I'm sure you got some extra to spare  :euro:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2023, 10:17:28 AM »
how many chromosomes do you need to have to write my nickname correctly? I think with the right punch to your face, I can give you back your missing chromosomes
unfortunately not, but I heard that if you hit a person hard, his own multiply, so go look around

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2023, 03:23:54 PM »
unfortunately not, but I heard that if you hit a person hard, his own multiply, so go look around
dont bee rude

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2023, 06:03:12 AM »
dont bee rude
when you start to love and pray to DSS, I will become affectionate

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2023, 09:33:42 AM »
As far as I'm aware, there are several stunts when the stunter is saving in the game's action. Quick example - opener of TEOTL or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN6rka-FnhU.
In order to set a certain vehicle for our bump, we have a probability of one in a million in regular gaming.
I'm talking about saving ped's stats, like a barracks or a police helicopter.
Opener of EOTL was purely powersave - the car was spawned on the edge of the cliff and started rolling down slowly by itself. There was no pre-scripted path the car was always going to follow. This is something you can definitely set up without  powersave - just place the car near the edge and use a satchel to slightly propell it forward (i.e. jeff's first part pre-finisher of the same video, just place the explosive a little further from the vehicle to not make it explode). I thought I made it clear in the video's topic...  :hmm:

The other clip you posted is however the Maverick-Pop script from Prog which allows you to respawn a flying Maverick that will follow you around (sort of how the police helis behave with a wanted level=3), it indeed falls a little more towards the shady side of the spectrum - whether it should be allowed to use and considered as unmodded. I abused the respawn of it there to get the right position of the heli before the grab (it is something you could try to do with the default police helis, but yeah each attempt will be very time consuming).

When it comes to a NPC driving a certain straight-line with predefined speed and vehicle, it is the most questionable of all of the above in my opinion.

Clearly, you weren't hit in this situation. This leads to the conclusion that the VM is not a terrible instrument for pulling off some fantastic tricks for spectacular videos like Limitless (love this shit so hard).  After all, both applications are running on the same track (script for a barrack or poversave
I haven't used it, so I don't know). Obviously, if you employ it wisely, lol.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2023, 09:52:20 AM »
As far as I'm aware, there are several stunts when the stunter is saving in the game's action. Quick example - opener of TEOTL or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN6rka-FnhU.
In order to set a certain vehicle for our bump, we have a probability of one in a million in regular gaming.
I'm talking about saving ped's stats, like a barracks or a police helicopter.
Opener of EOTL was purely powersave - the car was spawned on the edge of the cliff and started rolling down slowly by itself. There was no pre-scripted path the car was always going to follow. This is something you can definitely set up without  powersave - just place the car near the edge and use a satchel to slightly propell it forward (i.e. jeff's first part pre-finisher of the same video, just place the explosive a little further from the vehicle to not make it explode). I thought I made it clear in the video's topic...  :hmm:

The other clip you posted is however the Maverick-Pop script from Prog which allows you to respawn a flying Maverick that will follow you around (sort of how the police helis behave with a wanted level=3), it indeed falls a little more towards the shady side of the spectrum - whether it should be allowed to use and considered as unmodded. I abused the respawn of it there to get the right position of the heli before the grab (it is something you could try to do with the default police helis, but yeah each attempt will be very time consuming).

When it comes to a NPC driving a certain straight-line with predefined speed and vehicle, it is the most questionable of all of the above in my opinion.

Clearly, you weren't hit in this situation. This leads to the conclusion that the VM is not a terrible instrument for pulling off some fantastic tricks for spectacular videos like Limitless (love this shit so hard).  After all, both applications are running on the same track (script for a barrack or poversave
I haven't used it, so I don't know). Obviously, if you employ it wisely, lol.
i love you, sorry, if i'm acting like asshole sometimes, it is just for show

in my opinion, the use of all scripts, etc., yes, this is not modding, since in a normal game this is also possible, but the probability is very low, this is just speeding up what can be done anyway, and the need to hope for luck decreases, another thing is any script, or program, must be indicated in the credits, well, or a new category is needed for such stunts

But, as I think, stunting is already almost dead, so no one will care anyway, even the fact that I tried to breathe new life into stunting was received with hostility, although I did not try to hide somehow, I just wanted to look honest people's opinion, and I saw it, so my experiment, I think, was a success
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 10:01:46 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2023, 10:22:57 AM »
Why not let everyone to do anything, even developing a general stunt app, if something is going to open up new possibilities for performing something incredible?  Can we offer anything a little hope at the end of the dark tunnel if it is already unconscious and dying slowly? A wonderful place to start is with virtual machine - but I feel that it needs some improvement.

You may watch the Haywire's video to see how many jerks are jerking off, for instance. It's all because they saw something wonderful like a naked chick, lol. After this case, there are a lot of people who use VM to make average stunts, and only the inventor get hit.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 10:33:03 AM by Mati »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2023, 10:35:29 AM »
make it for san andreas

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2023, 10:45:09 AM »
You're allowed to do anything. Always have been.

What you'll get blasted for is trying to hide your TAS, your handling mods, your SACC binds, etc. And trying to pass these off as 'unmodded'. This is what Tack did, boxxx did, Tacojoe, Shadowsniper, and so on. Now Allbeast.

Discovered some new 'thing' that helps you land stuff? Should probably post it publicly and see what people think, especially when it's a major change. There's any number of methods you could use to manipulate the game into making stunts easier to land. Some will be considered legit. Some won't. If you're going to throw caution to the wind and start pumping out tons of reps and videos with this 'thing' whilst stating "I used a method" and trying to pass it as unmodded - sorry you're kind of a moron. That onus is on you for not understanding stunting, not caring, and not being upfront.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2023, 10:57:29 AM »
You're allowed to do anything. Always have been.

What you'll get blasted for is trying to hide your TAS, your handling mods, your SACC binds, etc. And trying to pass these off as 'unmodded'. This is what Tack did, boxxx did, Tacojoe, Shadowsniper, and so on. Now Allbeast.

Discovered some new 'thing' that helps you land stuff? Should probably post it publicly and see what people think, especially when it's a major change. There's any number of methods you could use to manipulate the game into making stunts easier to land. Some will be considered legit. Some won't. If you're going to throw caution to the wind and start pumping out tons of reps and videos with this 'thing' whilst stating "I used a method" and trying to pass it as unmodded - sorry you're kind of a moron. That onus is on you for not understanding stunting, not caring, and not being upfront.

(I have a little less)

I am here for one purpose only, no cares bout stunting. It's nice to see something good once in a while. I'm here to keep my abilities from deteriorating, I occasionally stick to some editing.

When anything reaches that age, you should either let it go and let it die gradually, or give the more tenacious ones additional chances by unanimous verdict to see something special in future.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 11:03:29 AM by Mati »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2023, 11:07:36 AM »
Again you can't offer a coherent argument. Your response to "you should probably make it public" is this:

- You're old
- I don't care about stunting
- Things that reach age 30 should be left to die (???)

Like this is either the most depressing world view I've ever encountered, or you're on something my man. Either way, sorry to hear that I guess  :|

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2023, 11:10:54 AM »
Again you can't offer a coherent argument. Your response to "you should probably make it public" is this:

- You're old
- I don't care about stunting
- Things that reach age 30 should be left to die (???)

Like this is either the most depressing world view I've ever encountered, or you're on something my man. Either way, sorry to hear that I guess  :|

I'm four years younger than you, and I could do some other awesome things without having to chat to you here.
But you're so into it...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 11:12:42 AM by Mati »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2023, 11:17:32 AM »
Then go do them? What the fuck is this discussion  :lol:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2023, 11:28:33 AM »
Im still convinced that what I did was not modding, in the old days I would have done a vote, but now there are not many people visiting the forum, so it is pointless, my position is that modding makes it possible to do something that cannot be done in the game, and savestate doesnt give that option, so it is not modding

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2023, 11:37:45 AM »
Stunting history is littered with stunts that were perfectly possible, but somebody modded them first. They were still modded.

Gaming history is littered with cheaters that were later outperformed by people that were legit. They still cheated.

Nothing will convince you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal