Author Topic: [SA] - TEARS KompoT's SOLO  (Read 2056 times)

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
[SA] - TEARS KompoT's SOLO
« on: September 26, 2022, 08:45:22 AM »

Hello.
I present to you my first solo stunt montage in sa singleplayer.
This solo has been worked on for over ~1 year.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE LINK:

Editor:
Legend

Guests:
Hachiko
B1lly
Madvillayo

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] - TEARS KompoT's SOLO
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 09:03:17 AM »
GJ lad
finally u released it :D

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 11:40:30 AM »
Nice job everyone! Got to shoutout that opener and Legend's editing, really good stuff :).

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 03:22:41 PM »
That was really great! Enjoyable all the way through. Legend's editing was astonishing. Pure art. The vibe was real. Stunts were fresh and i liked how you managed to land some creative and stylish grinds. My favorite one was 1:43 because of that amazing spin you got there. It was really surprising. Also i loved Billy's stunt too. Everybody did a great job.

Good job and keep it up.

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 04:31:15 PM »
cool vid. creative stuff as always. I dig the weather changes and the edit was really nice. this video was definitely missing a legend guest grind tho

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 05:06:45 PM »
I guess I'll be the one to say I dislike the editing here as it makes it really difficult to see the stunts. Had to rewatch some parts to figure out what exactly happened. 1:27 is a super cool find. I was actually trying 3:19 last week, looks really cool, nicely executed even if it was hard to see. Really liked 1:06 as well. You have a pretty refreshing style. Keep it up

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 08:20:39 PM »
Nice work Kompotta. I agree a little with Amaluna in some stunts the editing was a bit quick, so was expecting a follow up cam angle but it went on to the next stunt. Particularly the LS grind combo near Denise's house was too quick imo. Other than that great job :)

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 04:57:24 AM »
cool vid. creative stuff as always. I dig the weather changes and the edit was really nice. this video was definitely missing a legend guest grind tho

Yeee well, I thought 3 guests are enough so I preferred to don't use anything from me. Anyways, I didn't really find much space where I could have filled in another stunt :neen:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 05:43:55 AM by legendz »

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 08:47:37 AM »
Nice 👍

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 09:41:38 AM »
I waited to get to my house to see it, God, it was worth it

I think it goes without saying that Legend is already the best current editor, and without a doubt you once again excelled with the edition.
The colors , the angled  , spots were crazy , and the music , if it was kompot who chose it , you already know that your musical tastes are similar to mine , so there is nothing to say , it was very nice .
Great job bro, from the moment you said you were planning your video, I knew it was going to be great, I never doubted it.
I hope you continue to impress everyone a little more. :) :)

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 12:01:54 PM »
I'll reply to all of you guys in 1 post  :rolleyes:
Thanks for the comments all :D I wasn't feeling like my stunts were all that great, in my personal beliefs i coudlve done better, actually if not for Legend these replays woudlve been scrapped 100%, thanks again Legend for your amazing work, i totally suck with singleplayer cameras because all of my videos are just live recordings  :sleep:

I had better spots and wanted to change some executions (for example: ls skyscraper krail bonk into a billboard grind, i landed that spot over 6 times but i could never get the full billboard  :wacko: ) but it comes without saying, not everything comes out perfect, I will definitely try to put more effort in my next sp video so thanks all  :)

For now i am going into a small hiatus due my finals  :wub:

Keep motivating me with your amazing videos everyone  :P

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 04:47:42 PM »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 08:30:54 PM »
that was amazing, editing was really well done!

opener was awesome, 2:20 and 3:15 combo were so good too! 1:20 was smart as hell
really nice video for a first solo! we can see all the work put in here ;)

keep it up man!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2022, 01:30:09 AM »
Great solo dude, I waited for you to step up and finally do something in SP. Lots of great spots, I can say that I like your style in general. My fav stunts were the opener (always wanted to do some airplane grab since seeing MMM's craziness), 1:05 because it was tight (clever runup, just avoiding the bb and prec at the end of the grind), 1:20 another clever one (is there some kind of a curve on that wall to make you wallkick so high?), 1:30 (the air2bump was special, too bad the landing was almost at the same altitude as the bump) and the finisher (always love a good watergap). Guest stunts were cool as well.
This editing kinda reminded me to some of the best editings I have seen, such as Dragun's last part of Memento or When Everything Dies. I mean the buildup towards the end of the video with the song becoming more and more intense. But I can refer to some of Beat's works such as Rebellion or Dystortion, maybe these are even better examples. I just had similar feelings watching the video, also at some points I thought of Pmarci/Kacknase, so all this is close to the best remark I can give to an editing. Keep it up Legend, you are doing good! But I also have to mention that at some points I wasn't really sure what is happening, some seconds here and there felt rushed to me and I would have appreciated to see the stunts in a better way.
Nonetheless, it was a very enjoyable video, great job everyone involved!

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2022, 11:34:49 PM »
Very nice! I liked the feel of the edit and the stunts were cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal