Author Topic: MONZA - Car collab  (Read 3981 times)

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
Re: MONZA - Car collab
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2021, 02:15:06 AM »
Normally I start with the stunts but this time I will highlight the editing. It was superb, so pleasant to watch, great songs used in the whole video, it all felt so fluent. Stuntingwise I was pleased, great variety. My fav stunt was Leo's infy watergap2jump2grind, it was totally unexpected, I was like 'why would you use such old stunt?' and then this happened.
Overall a very enjoyable production as always from you Anton. I hope you will make a few more videos in the future.

Thanks man !

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2021, 12:34:41 PM »
I dunno why but this reminds me of the ''collab we do not speak of'' somehow, very chill collab and i enjoyed every bit of it, even if it wasnt so long, every second of it felt right in place. Leo's infernus stunt was just amazing and outstanding. More stunts sure felt sick aswell but I'm just too lazy to name them all, sick collab really. I'm glad videos like this are happening, Artifex please dont stop editing videos, you're an artist when it comes to editing and it'd be a shame to not have you around, thank you for this experience, keep it coming!

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 11:00:13 AM »
Stunts:
Cabbie double grind by Syny: Very cool, it feels old tho maybe I'm wrong idk :lol:
Rhino double grind by Biel: Niiice, I'm glad you were able to do something with tank in the end :happy:
Monster catapult to grind by Minq: sooo random, but you know that hehe. Angles made it cool tho.
Natbump to ramp to grind by Leo: I like it more than in the beginning. Nice job bro :wub:
Speedo bump to naval base by Sport: Nice new way to land the base good job!
Cabbie boost to bounce to grind by Maxpower: Maxpower entered Maxpwner mod damn! My fav from the video, it was siiiick bro! :wub:
Infy barrack bump to church prec by SkilZ: So you do some stuff with barrack too huh? :D Very cool stunt, good job!
Cabbie boost to small window drop by ARS: verrry small window damn, good job I like these precise stunts pretty much :)
Bus grind to prec by Gryzlek: I did the same in my leftover video(nineteen) but with infernus. The bus seems just perfec for this stunt so you beat me not gonna lie :jajaja:
Vortex drop to grind by FCKR: Not bad, but I think you can do more with vortex. Still a decent stunt!
Cabbie double boost to roof by Przemoo: Feels ooold I guess? Again, I'm bad at this so I won't judge. Angles were good again :happy:
Infy magnet method to backflip to roof by Vaca: Now I rewatched it and you actually hit the lamp to perform a backflip right? Anyways, it looks sick with that backflip good job bro :mellow:
Cabbie boost to prec by Legend: I wish I landed my second spot :angry:
Infy forklift bump to bridge by Crankey: I loved this, huuuge stunt, it should have been the finisher imo.
Firetruck tree bump to grind by Nem: Cool shit bro, it fits in this vid sooo fucking much.
Infy ramp to helicopter bump to plateau by Biel: Not your best for sure, I like the idea, but that's all I can say. Your first stunt was better imo ;)

Editing: very cozy, relaxing editing good job Anton :sleep: Cam angles were excellent as always, I wish you used more effects tho :D

Overall: Good job everyone and I agree with Ars yee we should make a sequel!!! :ajaja:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:00:04 AM by legendz »

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2021, 07:14:16 AM »
Can someone explain crankeys stunt to me? It looks wonky.

Anyways nice video. Really enjoyed the editing, awesome atmosphere. CC looked great esp on przemoos stunt. Skilz church landing was my fav.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2021, 01:58:13 PM »
Can someone explain crankeys stunt to me? It looks wonky.
u asked same question on my video and u got answer from przem and me ;)

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2021, 04:05:21 PM »
I dont remember that can you help me out? Im genuine.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 08:09:43 AM »
So many good stunts, nice to see Syny again. :a-cheer:
Lovely production as always, great job!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal