:)
« on: December 07, 2019, 02:05:11 AM »
godspeed to you all.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 07:24:42 AM by kaptivo »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
Re: "The End Complete",for me as well.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 02:42:08 AM »
Hello completely unknown stranger! I'll gladly assist you and link you to the video you are seeking for whatever the hyprocritic reasons you could have to start this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITPiHUuYoME

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 02:50:13 AM »
Auf den Wellen wird gefochten,
Wo Fisch und Fleisch zur See geflochten,
Der eine sticht die Lanz' im Heer,
Der andre wirft sie in das Meer

Ah, Ahoi

Reise, Reise,
Seemann, reise,
Jeder tut's auf seine Weise,
Der eine stößt den Speer zum Mann,
Der andere zum Fische dann

Reise, Reise,
Seemann, Reise,
Und die Wellen weinen leise,
In ihrem Blute steckt ein Speer,
Blutet leise in das Meer

Die Lanze muss im Fleisch ertrinken,
Fisch und Mann zur Tiefe sinken,
Wo die schwarze Seele wohnt,
Ist kein Licht am Horizont

Ah, Ahoi

Reise, Reise,
Seemann, reise,
Jeder tut's auf seine Weise,
Der eine stößt den Speer zum Mann,
Der andere zum Fische…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC869VWk9_A

Song and lyrics  :a-cheer:

// maybe someone could provide a download link as well, thanks!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:59:58 AM by Minq »

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 03:15:56 AM »
Modders never change. They just get better and better at it. You dont deserve any respect. You never tryed to change, you made friends with the worst of gtas and continued being the ass you are today. You challenged me to a box fight in pms ? Are you insane, whats wrong with you? Delete VC, leave this place, get a job. Stop being a little attention whore, that shit is for 14 year olds, not grown ass dudes.

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 03:32:31 AM »
Modders never change. They just get better and better at it. You dont deserve any respect. You never tryed to change, you made friends with the worst of gtas and continued being the ass you are today. You challenged me to a box fight in pms ? Are you insane, whats wrong with you? Delete VC, leave this place, get a job. Stop being a little attention whore, that shit is for 14 year olds, not grown ass dudes.
a box fight between two stunters sounds great, still don't really get the goal of fckr's post but I guess he is trying to defend luli? anyways why don't we just stop spreading hate and do or not do what fckr says and see if he has a point or not

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 03:44:14 AM »
I honestly dunno what this is all about, however the part about ''the public demanding you getting banned'' - you literally asked for being banned every single time when you went full mad due to autism, so why playing dumb and acting all hurt and banished from this place

Anyways, the box fight would be lovely

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 03:49:30 AM »
a box fight between two stunters sounds great

In Poland it's called Fame MMA

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 07:11:53 AM »
still don't really get the goal of fckr's post but I guess he is trying to defend luli?

Quite the opposite, if you read the 1st post carefuly. As far as I remember they were pretty good gtas-friends in the past, I duno what happened after that. I guess fckr is having his internet period (daily, for the past few years)

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 07:36:38 AM »
People were always rapid with accusations for things they don't undestand how to perform. I know exactly how this mindset works as I've been the same. Like I don't get how this was done, I won't bother trying it so whatever, it's cheated because fuck you that's why.  After actually trying some of the Barney's stuff that I convinced myself was modded, felt ashamed and got rid of that mindset. Now I know the technique behind The End Complete finisher cause actually tried and a lot of other not obvious stuff. A tip to anyone who might try that: add Lean Up from num also to qwerty (to press the button with left hand that is) cause otherwise you won't be able to switch from leaning down for bump quick enough for proper wallride.
All of that does not mean some asshats didn't mod. Of course they did. But again accusations mean nothing if you did not actually try the spot.

As for the personal opinion bout you, fcKr, I actually consider you a genius of what we all do (stunting). Maybe you modded in the past, whatever, I ain't got no proof for that, but the spots you have brought to the table as of recently are genius, no less. But as any genius you got "issues". Like John Forbes Nash from A Beautiful Mind and a lot of others. If you're able to cope with them is only up to you.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 07:54:52 AM by ostin »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 08:56:12 AM »
A tip to anyone who might try that: add Lean Up from num also to qwerty (to press the button with left hand that is) cause otherwise you won't be able to switch from leaning down for bump quick enough for proper wallride.

No clue what this topic is even trying to say. However what you wrote here confuses me a lot. How will rebinding a key to something else let you switch faster? Unless you're only using one finger out of the entire right hand, then I might understand, surely most people will at least use two fingers dedicated to leaning forwards and leaning backwards respectively?

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 09:19:11 AM »
The topic's trying to say luli modded pcj acceleration. And tank respectively.
A tip to anyone who might try that: add Lean Up from num also to qwerty (to press the button with left hand that is) cause otherwise you won't be able to switch from leaning down for bump quick enough for proper wallride.

No clue what this topic is even trying to say. However what you wrote here confuses me a lot. How will rebinding a key to something else let you switch faster? Unless you're only using one finger out of the entire right hand, then I might understand, surely most people will at least use two fingers dedicated to leaning forwards and leaning backwards respectively?
That's it. The other finger (used for tapping lean up to speed up) of the two could never be in time to press lean up after the bump for the wallride. After adding it to "E" (enter/exit by default) I was able to get the wallride on some attempts. As it's not the tired of tapping other finger, it's another finger on another hand, forefinger of the left .  You see, it might be the problem with speed of my neurons due to Wilson's desease that I'm unfortunate to have and therefore unable to perform that stuff the regular way. But anyway it's a working solution for that stunt and alike when you need an immediate vertical wallride.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:21:25 AM by ostin »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2019, 02:49:06 PM »
^ Stunters' smartness is remarkable sometimes  :ajaja:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2019, 12:00:25 AM »
what even is gtas lately

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 01:57:22 AM »
Could you at least keep both versions of Decerto up on youtube? I tried searching for them on youtube and cannot find them anymore. Both are great videos that I would like to watch again sometime. The version from Joe I still have I think, mostly your best of with the sick natbumps that I'm referring to.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 03:11:53 AM »
Got the second one. Can upload to mega or whereever. I downloaded everything from his channel forseeing the inevitable.

EDIT
wtf can't find it
somehow it's not where it should have been, damn, i'm sorry 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:39:09 AM by ostin »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal