Author Topic: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015  (Read 36203 times)

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2022, 07:55:01 AM »

Please no

Yeah sorry man, that I've organized two huge community videos plus numerous collabs.

Like youre the person to do it :)
youre supposed to be glad becuase if you were the one to do it you would never pull it off

Honestly I love people like you. I've spent a godamn decade to make this community alive. Again. spent years organizing both projects and all you got to say is PLEASE NO?

God grow up you're over 40 probably and you still have to be toxic about it?

Again srew you, you've oragnized a dumb 48h collab in the last 15 years and you have the balls to say THIS? Really? For my effort and time organizing everything this is nothing but an insult and I regret ever inviting you to anything :)

I love this community but if anyone comes up with this and tells me to not organize such a project (not that you've ever pulled off aynthing that BIG).

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2022, 08:55:13 AM »
Hmm benefit of the doubt, but what if Sheikah was just making a joke about Thanos? It's a shame if not, but let's all chill man, GTAStunting drama never leaves those involved looking better on the outside, trust me :ninja:. Everyone I know respects your contributions to organising videos, don't worry :P. Side note, this video still smacks :euro:. If I'm ready to come back in time I'd love to try something for the next one, no matter who's organising it :wub:.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:05:08 AM by VaNilla »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2022, 01:36:35 PM »

Please no
Why tho?  :|
Would be handled better by someone like Blaze imho

I'd respectfully disagree as given that GTAS is a community that is sadly dwindling, I don't think we have the luxury of picking and choosing who organizes community projects and in my eyes anyone who is willing to put in the time, effort and dedication for a community video deserves commendation. With a proven track record of being able to get projects done, I see no reason as to why if the community was interested, that Nem couldn't be the one handling it (if he genuinely wants to at least). Even if there is some underlying hostility between yourself and Nem there's no denying he did a brilliant job with not only the organization of Exsequor, in which he managed to pull a few OG's out of retirement which is a feat in itself but also his previous collaborations and projects - Final Call, Dystopia, Satan extra etc all have stacked lineups with a high quality of stunts and great editing to boot.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2022, 02:56:47 PM »
I'd respectfully disagree as given that GTAS is a community that is sadly dwindling, I don't think we have the luxury of picking and choosing who organizes community projects and in my eyes anyone who is willing to put in the time, effort and dedication for a community video deserves commendation.

yeah i agree, besides whoever organises something big like a comm vid gets input and help from a bunch of other people, so in the end i feel like the project will come out somehow aimed at a general consensus

If I'm ready to come back in time I'd love to try something for the next one, no matter who's organising it :wub:.

let's gooo  :a-cheer:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2022, 02:13:41 AM »
Nem is free to organise one. But this time don't go borderline harass people on social media sites to come back out of retirement or submit a stunt for the video. Didn't you also contact a friend of a stunter somewhere to get them to tell that stunter to submit a stunt? Or get annoyed at people when they didn't want to submit a stunt 'because what else were they doing with their time'? I've seen too many screenshots of conversations that those stunters really did not appreciate. But ye 'best man for the job and all'.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2022, 05:45:32 AM »
This video came out year I quit stunting

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2022, 02:20:44 PM »
I'd love to (help) organize a new comm vid, regardless of who ends up doing it though, it's probably a good idea to start stunting for it already :a-cheer: This will happen one way or another :ajaja:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2022, 02:42:09 PM »
I'd love to (help) organize a new comm vid, regardless of who ends up doing it though, it's probably a good idea to start stunting for it already :a-cheer: This will happen one way or another :ajaja:
Definitely need one before everything dies  :ninja:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2022, 04:29:42 AM »
But this time don't go borderline harass people on social media sites to come back out of retirement or submit a stunt for the video.
How is asking for a replay a harass lmao  :lol: And even if it was taken as "harass" by some snowflakes they were probably the ones that didnt contribute at all, while everyone else had fun being a part of a collab/s that came out in the year of lock downs where everyone was supposed to stay isolated. And to add to my point, most of the vets that were contacted by Nem, actually returned to stunting for real and are probably still active to this day, Im not saying thats only because of Nem, but Im sure Nem played his part there by reminding them that this place still exists.
Im not falling for the "I've seen too many screenshots" meme, post them or your point will not be taken seriously  :cc_detective:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2022, 04:15:57 AM »
If this is happening I'm up to help and stunt  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal