Author Topic: Losers Round 5 - Chiler vs Named  (Read 11217 times)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: Losers Round 5 - Chiler vs Named
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 11:18:38 AM »
lol i just don't believe, this is a joke? Chiller's stunt can be considered a 'real' stunt? was like just no sense, my stunt was quite simple but got an objective, i did a prec using the match objective, but him omg
Using the same logic, this is not a stunt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eas67Qh1-R4&t=3m36s

Anyway, I want to make it totally clear. If I could, I wouldn't vote for any of you. I feel like he at least thought about doing something even though it ended up completely random, while you essentially drove forwards and landed on a narrowish area. That's why he got my vote. There is no real aspect of "difficulty" or "utilisation" in either stunt.

Chill out dude, people have their opinions. Let the judges speak their mind, whining about decisions before they are made is silly.

Sure, was not my intention, I was just disgusted with his vote, but as you said, everyone has their opnions

Yes. And I was disgusted at the fact that you both forced me and the other judges to make votes on such grounds on such a challenge by not putting in any effort in your entries. I understand that you got no time, but if you knew you were going to be so pressed for time and would still complain every time someone doesn't vote for you, tell me, why did you join this league? No offence, I respect you and like your stuff in general, but this behaviour is really puzzling for me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:25:13 AM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 11:48:50 AM »
Yes. And I was disgusted at the fact that you both forced me and the other judges to make votes on such grounds on such a challenge by not putting in any effort in your entries. I understand that you got no time, but if you knew you were going to be so pressed for time and would still complain every time someone doesn't vote for you, tell me, why did you join this league? No offence, I respect you and like your stuff in general, but this behaviour is really puzzling for me.

I always wanted to join a SASL, as you can see my english is horrible but still believe that in the last two years I managed to improve it considerably, but before my English was wonderfully beautiful.

I work all day and study at night so i come home too late to stunt, i only have time for dinner and sleep to continue the routine, the only days i have time to be able to work on my match are on weekends.

It was never my intention to delay or disrupt the organization of the championship, i just thought your vote was very strange and unfair, that's my opnion, i fully agree that my entry was not surprising also, have you taked a look at my main stunt replay bail? I uploaded two replays, the main stunt and the backup that Mistake recorde for me.

You think i like to delay the competition and on top put something without quality? :)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »
I'm sorry, I cannot view reps. I do not have SA. Of course I would never expect you to want to put in stuff like this (at least compared to the stuff you normally put out) and I understand what it's like to constantly be under obligations - it's been like that for me for a while now. I'm just confused at why would you join the league if you knew it was going to be such a strain for you. And it was never my intention to be 'unfair', it's just the way I see this round. As I said during an editing league I organised a few years ago, no matter what the entries in a match are, you can always find seven people to vote for one and seven people to vote for the other - in the end, it's all down to personal preference, less or more. So you really don't need to be disgruntled, believe me I am in no way personally biased against you.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 12:15:46 PM »
C'mon guys Streem needs an opponent  :euro:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2014, 12:42:57 PM »
I'm sorry, I cannot view reps. I do not have SA. Of course I would never expect you to want to put in stuff like this (at least compared to the stuff you normally put out) and I understand what it's like to constantly be under obligations - it's been like that for me for a while now. I'm just confused at why would you join the league if you knew it was going to be such a strain for you. And it was never my intention to be 'unfair', it's just the way I see this round. As I said during an editing league I organised a few years ago, no matter what the entries in a match are, you can always find seven people to vote for one and seven people to vote for the other - in the end, it's all down to personal preference, less or more. So you really don't need to be disgruntled, believe me I am in no way personally biased against you.

I understand and respect you, we love to stunt, no matter if you have a lot of time or not time enough, that's why im in :ajaja:

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »
sorry, guys, i'm kinda disappointed of both of your stunts, so i'm konna keep it short. chiler's stunt could've been done, too, if he just started from the roof. also, it was a really random one in my eyes. the stairs in named's stunt were at least relevant for the actual stunt. voting for named .

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 02:16:10 PM »
Named.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile