Author Topic: Find out  (Read 7455 times)

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Find out
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 11:09:38 AM »
From what Rainbow told me, he shared the spot in his DSS days with other members telling them not to try it, yet the spot gets handed to another guy which results in landing it even though Rainbow never gave up on it. If this is the objective truth, then there's a difference between this sort of situation and finding&nailing a spot someone else has also been trying simultaneously (reffering to that LV p2b).

Don't really wanna get involved in all that mess, this is just what I've heard.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 11:15:37 AM »
Then tell me why did Rainbow did what he did? I'm just gonna do it for sake of justice. He did it and well, DSS also lost a spot that everyone has seen and tried lol. I respect you as crew, i respect almost all of your crew members but what he did is just below the level. Sorry.

How am I supposed to know why he did that? I'm not even involved in the daily SSU conversations these days.

And I don't see any justice in pulling someone else of SSU over, just because Rainbow did something mean. Assuming what Pzm said is true, then I could even understand it somehow unless that DSS guy found it on his own and it's all a bad coincidence lol.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:17:41 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »
If that the truth then Rainbow should have come to me and told me that, not pulled a stunt like this figuratively and literally.
He might be innocent in this but he's still guilty of showing an utter shit decision making mechanism.

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 11:20:29 AM »
In short, when he was in DSS, he showed this spot to the members, giving them instructions to not try it, fair enough right? He then left DSS for SSU, the spot is still a spot kept within DSS, just because he left the crew doesn't mean people just suddenly forgot about it?

Does Rainbow have the power and authority to claim a 'spot' when he isn't even in the same crew as us? If he wanted that spot to himself, and only to himself, he should not have shown it to anyone at all. There is nothing wrong with what we did, nothing, if you can argue against that, please do, but I highly doubt this is an argument you'll win.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »
From what Rainbow told me, he shared the spot in his DSS days with other members telling them not to try it, yet the spot gets handed to another guy which results in landing it even though Rainbow never gave up on it. If this is the objective truth, then there's a difference between this sort of situation and finding&nailing a spot someone else has also been trying simultaneously (reffering to that LV p2b).

Don't really wanna get involved in all that mess, this is just what I've heard.

I just want to tell you that Ive sent this spot to DSS only. And I can assure you my crew mates havent sent the spot to anyone outside DSS. Now tell me how come this private spot gets to be known by other people outside SSU or DSS??? I said everything in my 1st post in this thread.

Yes that's Rainbow's spot which he didnt land for 5 years, and Mike landed for 5 tries. Im sorry Rainbow, but seeing as how many people have tried your "private" and "unknown" spot again leads me that you are the wrong one in this case.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
Then tell me why did Rainbow did what he did? I'm just gonna do it for sake of justice. He did it and well, DSS also lost a spot that everyone has seen and tried lol. I respect you as crew, i respect almost all of your crew members but what he did is just below the level. Sorry.

How am I supposed to know why he did that? I'm not even involved in the daily SSU conversations these days.

And I don't see any justice in pulling someone else of SSU over, just because Rainbow did something mean. Assuming what Pzm said is true, then I could even understand it somehow unless that DSS guy found it on his own and it's all a bad coincidence lol.

You guys, are together united as a crew. And Rainbow posted video of stunt that would be in another crew's video, im doing basically the same. All for one and one for all. Im not anti-SSU or pro-DSS, but this case needs to be fucking justified, at least thats all i can do and should do. Plus, my spot been posted long time ago in PKS private section when ive been there (early 2012) and its been supposed to be finisher of crew-video, there are some people to confirm it as i left that crew. Plus, i showed this spot to some SSU members (including you i believe) on SAMP and i hardly claimed to not try this spot (its been not landed back then), basically what Rainbow did. And i am kinda sure he wasn't first one to try that, so wasn't I.

Removed, would have been fair if you landed it too but this was just childish shit.

Everyone has seen the unlanded clip now just like Rainbow's, removed just like his.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:31:27 AM by PrzemOO »

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »
you are soo fair art  :lol: that's exactly what a typical hater would do :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:41:23 AM by krs »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 11:41:08 AM »
You guys, are together united as a crew. And Rainbow posted video of stunt that would be in another crew's video, im doing basically the same. All for one and one for all. Im not anti-SSU or pro-DSS, but this case needs to be fucking justified, at least thats all i can do and should do. Plus, my spot been posted long time ago in PKS private section when ive been there (early 2012) and its been supposed to be finisher of crew-video, there are some people to confirm it as i left that crew. Plus, i showed this spot to some SSU members (including you i believe) on SAMP and i hardly claimed to not try this spot (its been not landed back then), basically what Rainbow did. And i am kinda sure he wasn't first one to try that, so wasn't I.

We are a crew, but how are all of us responsible for a move one of us does? If you put it your justice way: SSU has been pulled over by Nick & Streem in the past already. Where's your ESH/WH judgement (no demand, just saying) then?

You sharing the spot doesn't make it directly "yours" to say so, especially when people had the exact same thing in mind themselves before and gave it a shot earlier anyway. It's really a matter of who's first to nail it. I assume you're just pissed that you didn't get to land it in the end.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 11:44:56 AM »
you are soo fair art  :lol: that's exactly just what a typical hater would do :cc_detective:

in case you didn't notice, im actually doing same thing rainbow did in opposite way as ive been in same situation as he is, psie :)

We are a crew, but how are all of us responsible for a move one of us does? If you put it your justice way: SSU has been pulled over by Nick & Streem in the past already. Where's your ESH/WH judgement (no demand, just saying) then?

You sharing the spot doesn't make it directly "yours" to say so, especially when people had the exact same thing in mind themselves before and gave it a shot earlier anyway. It's really a matter of who's first to nail it. I assume you're just pissed that you didn't get to land it in the end.

ESH/WH judgement - sorry, i wasn't around there and i wasn't put in same situation

I am pissed in fact that i wasn't the one to get it first to land, but that doesnt change the fact that so was Rainbow, and yet Rainbow's spot sharing made it directly "his" as we can see in this topic. Don't focus on me, focus on Rainbow.

@przemoo editing my post, sorry przemysław but Rainbow's video had 70+ views and mine is now at 17, so not everyone has seen it.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
gtas drama best drama.  :ajaja:

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 11:58:02 AM »
In order to sort things out between DSS and the moderators, I am allowing this video of Rainbow's bails to be posted, so that I am allowed to release my landed version for the upcoming DSS crew video. Feel free to put it back on the first post if you wish to do so, I'd like this whole issue to be closed now, just lock the topic, and move on, and wait for the crew video alright guys. We've been through enough shit to get this out and we'd all appreciate it if we can just get it done, thanks.

I really wished my day had gone differently..

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 11:58:25 AM »
ESH/WH judgement - sorry, i wasn't around there and i wasn't put in same situation

But we were in that situation twice already. Did we fuck up ESH/WH as payback for "justice"? No we didn't, even though especially I as ex-WH dude know many of their spots. Shall we backfire and screw over LLS now? No we won't since it's normal to lose spots from time to time and GTAS is full of untrustworthy people, who leak, steal, mod & lie. Just get over that fact and deal with a loss.

I am pissed in fact that i wasn't the one to get it first to land, but that doesnt change the fact that so was Rainbow, and yet Rainbow's spot sharing made it directly "his" as we can see in this topic. Don't focus on me, focus on Rainbow.

If Rainbow really had this spot for 5 years, then he was probably the very first to try it, but we'll never know. Regarding the LV P2B, I guess it should be considered as Dan's then. Releasing your fails doesn't make you any better than Rainbow on this matter. ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:02:25 PM by Rusch69 »

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
art you are just little piece of shit seeking for attention, you are just mad because you've never landed a good stunt, even this time you couldn't, everybody here knows that you're not able to land good stuff  :cc_detective:
Please, tell me now that everybody mods and you're actually the one who can't stunt because you're clean  :P

childish move, that's definately not justice

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
Just get over that fact and deal with a loss.

Then tell me why didn't Rainbow deal with it like a man? I did keep my mouth shut but seriously what he did is full of shit. He screwed whole DSS crew, while all he had lost is just one spot he didn't even land. He marked it as his own one, so did I. I basically did same thing upside down for sake of justice, cause i want to see it on GTAS from time to time.

Shall we backfire and screw over LLS now?

Tell me what LLS did to you. Plus, "backfire". Were you ever LLS or shared your spots to us and we have landed them? I dont think so.

If Rainbow really had this spot for 5 years, then he was probably the very first to try it, but we'll never know. Regarding the LV P2B, I guess it should be considered as Dan's then

I can't read minds so i never knew who was first to claim this spot is his, but i have clearly claimed that it is mine to people who were trying it but theyve dropped it or so. I found it by myself and i claimed it was mine so i don't really see point of your fellow crewmates landing it while knowing it was mine (I showed it to the one who landed directly).

Releasing your fails doesn't make you any better than Rainbow on this matter.

I just intended to do same wound for SSU as SSU did for DSS.

art you are just little piece of shit seeking for attention, you are just mad because you've never landed a good stunt, even this time you couldn't, everybody here knows that you're not able to land good stuff  :cc_detective:
Please, tell me now that everybody mods and you're actually the one who can't stunt because you're clean  :P

childish move, that's definately not justice

are you even on topic here? and if you wanna do those statements, go PM cause i don't see any connection there

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 12:21:37 PM »
Heh, hate

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal