Author Topic: Tips & Tricks (Outdated)  (Read 77272 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Tips, tricks, techniques...
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2013, 02:38:14 AM »
I had one last question, no-one care about the modifications added to the bikes / cars? If no, then it's amazing.

It's in the game, nobody cares about nitro in San Andreas, or hydraulics, right? :P

If anyone's still confused about car modifications in this game, it's simple. Max out everything, but don't change the suspension (increases traction, therefore reducing the potential height that the car can reach).

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2013, 03:48:47 AM »
Pretty much why SS said, the modifications you can add just make the bike/cars more durable and increase acceleration. You can't even make it go faster, just reach top speed faster. I don't see the problem at all if it's in the game.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2013, 07:59:17 PM »
Cool traffic drop bump, nice to see that the car wasn't slowed down like it normally would on any other type of bump :euro:. Just gotta wait for my R* stimulus package and complete some heists in MP then I can try properly :D.

Offline s[a1]nt NM

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2013, 02:25:04 AM »
Tell us more about wallrides? .. I try, but I did not get a good clutch to the wall, I'm going to inertia, and then fall
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:23:40 AM by s[a1]nt NM »

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2013, 04:07:45 AM »
Tip: Take a picture of a spot with your phone, then pause and go to the GALLERY tab. Select the picture you took and press X (square on PS3.) Doing so makes a waypoint to where the picture was taken. That and creating points of interest ensures you won't lose your spot  ;)

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2013, 09:19:21 AM »
^Someone try to land a really high prec now with that Entity - Z-type combo NOW. Or just a high building and upload the clip  :jajaja: Really looking forward to it's potential (or other cars + Entity)

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
So it IS possible SS :euro:, looks fun.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2013, 09:32:10 AM »
So it IS possible SS :euro:, looks fun.

Lol so I was right :lol:, the bumps look awesome :D. By the way, it's also possible with motorbikes, I've had an accidental huge bump with a bike off one (to nothing) :P. This will also be possible with the SandKing XL, since it bumps ledges in the same way as the Z Type. Anyone on Xbox want to try landing something with this? Bump to precision, a BMX bump to grind, anything like that :D. Also wondering about plane bumps.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:36:21 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:17 AM »
You know I'm in foo, and yeah I've bumped some jeep before by accident with a ruffian.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »
You know I'm in foo, and yeah I've bumped some jeep before by accident with a ruffian.

When we record this time use no HUD/notifications and turn off the radio please, unless I'm bumping :P. Let's do it in race mode? I haven't bought the Entity XF or the Z type yet.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:38:28 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
Car Bumping

The best car to bump is the Cheetah. It has the lowest hood of all the super cars. The Entity XF is a close second, maybe better if you want a vertical bump from using a car such as the Z Type.

When bumping a car, just get the maximum speed possible and wheelie back when you're close to it. For bumping the ATV (either moving or stationary), hit the left or right side of it, as it's much lower than the rest of the bike.

It's a pain to set this up in online, so it's best to buy the cars and store them in your garage.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »
So whats the deal with this invincibility stuff ive been reading? is it a cheat? even if it is I wanna now how to do it, sucks trying bumps and dying randomly from either the failed bump or a fluke fall.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
So whats the deal with this invincibility stuff ive been reading? is it a cheat? even if it is I wanna now how to do it, sucks trying bumps and dying randomly from either the failed bump or a fluke fall.

You can get standard god mode by using the invincibility cheat in GTA V, but it only lasts for a limited period of time. I'd give you the code but I don't know, trying all of my stunts with zero cheats. Kind of glad, seeing how people have gone crazy over just invincibility in the NU video :P

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »

Nvm I used common sense and google. Man I wanna do some MP bumps with the Z-type! I havent even tried it yet

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal