Author Topic: Matias - Addict  (Read 26110 times)

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
Re: Matias - Addict
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2012, 11:13:33 AM »
They are not trolls, they just doubt if the stunts are clean and there is an obvious way trying to convince them that they're not. Rejecting the request makes them even more suspicious and your childish flaming here doesn't help either.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2012, 11:21:12 AM »
They are not trolls, they just doubt if the stunts are clean and there is an obvious way trying to convince them that they're not. Rejecting the request makes them even more suspicious and your childish flaming here doesn't help either.

he's not rejecting, he just dont give a fuck if you think he modded a stunt in a fucking video game :lol:
he doesnt even visit this forum often

Offline laintime

• My profile got deleted -.-'
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2012, 11:45:25 AM »
Like I said, who the fuck cares if someone thinks its modded? Matias dont give a shit I can tell you, he knows the truth, and he wont post the replay becuase some troll hater motherfuckers cant sleep because of a fucking videogame. If they havent got better things to do than saying "omfg hes modder gief replay or i dont believe him", then continue writing but noone cares just to let you know.

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »
Hopefully you see your own paradox in the last sentence. :lol:

Offline laintime

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2012, 11:58:57 AM »
I never trolled here because of a fucking stunt :)

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »
I was refering to "caring" which you obviously do. :happy:

Good luck defending him in the future.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »
Guys just get over it. damn :lol: I guess you have other problems in live then a fucking replay holy shit :lol:

Offline laintime

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2012, 12:06:36 PM »
It seems they dont got any problems other than this. Oh well, someone needs to be a troll here too :D

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2012, 12:27:27 PM »
Like I said, who the fuck cares if someone thinks its modded? Matias dont give a shit I can tell you, he knows the truth, and he wont post the replay becuase some troll hater motherfuckers cant sleep because of a fucking videogame. If they havent got better things to do than saying "omfg hes modder gief replay or i dont believe him", then continue writing but noone cares just to let you know.
Why are you even posting? if noone cares in your eyes? but whatever. oh and I sleep enough hours so  :cc_detective:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:52 PM »
Then Matias has to take the consequences of never getting taken seriously anymore. His call though so whatever  :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2012, 10:22:07 PM »
Then Matias has to take the consequences of never getting taken seriously anymore. His call though so whatever  :)
Actually it's pretty good way to get attention, 12pages about bullshit (half of the posts from censored, i started to wonder if hes a set up) :lol:

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »
Pre - Finisher modded. Take a look at beginning his run up, he failed riding on the rear wheel so HE LOST ALL SPEED AND HAS NOT ENOUGH SPEED TO  bump this imposs shit. Most of all is modded so its suck.
u mad? rad is almost useless there

At first look all of his stunts impress me, but when i was trying it i knew that its imposs, im not good stunter but its impossible to bump the same better than 60ft.. After trying i saw this fail in his video, everyone who stunted know that after lowering wheel and one more time trying to up you loose your speed(u mad?). So i know that is modded.
kay, ur trying but how long? i spent years for these fkin spots, i dont give a shit
but yea u know for sure.

then send replays to impress us.
i bet you won't know what to do if he gives you the reps

no, just masturbating with it

Actually it's pretty good way to get attention, 12pages about bullshit (half of the posts from censored, i started to wonder if hes a set up) :lol:

yeh all about my shit  :ajaja:

E: lock this topic
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:49:06 PM by CENSORED »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2012, 11:04:10 PM »
Good call, because this topic has been discussed to death and it seems like we won't see any replays. Take any other suspicion to PM please. Won't move it because I am not the guy who knows shit about VC. That's up to other staff members to do.

Closed.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02:01 AM »
Hates the over use of CSM's and there was at least 1 PSM that should have been a p2b but despite those things it was pretty epic :D

Good job on landing some of those stunts people always wish were landed xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal