Author Topic: ATS - The Final Cut  (Read 46857 times)

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - The Final Cut
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
That was a sick attempt Edga.
 Still a new execution there to be done, but yea, i feel ya on losing that pristine reveal. I know many ppl have had their share of losing stunts...its just part of the scene lol. but to me, thats never an issue if the stunt has raised the previous level, or added something original.
I was originally tryin to ag off the pop, and do another grind, or land on the ledge, but that happened and i was like, ooh i like that too.

Great minds think alike  :jajaja:

No, I'm not really upset for losing it, was just very unexpected to see it done from someone else.  :happy:
Great minds think alike, yeah. it's just that I didn't try an airgrab just because I felt it will be impossible. Got any close attempts for it?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »
First I just want to thank everyone whos watched and enjoyed this, our last crew video. The replies have been great and greatly appreciated.  ;)

To the crew, it's been a pleasure and an honor stunting, chatting and arguing with all of you  :P . Memories I will keep with me till the end of my days (which according to many, won't be to far down the road  <_< ). We've added many new faces over the years, each one well deserving to be a member of ATS. Truely there is no finer group of guys I would have rather stunted along side over these past 7 years.  ;D

For this, our last crew video, I gotta say I really feel you guys went all out with your stunts. Everyone impressive, everyone beatifully executed. Kans intro and outro, what can I say, it always amazes me the shit you think up. There is no one better at them. Sams editing, we knew you were good but Jesus. You truely out did yourself with the work you put into this dude (guess that's why we had to pay you so damn much money   :ajaja: ). To our guest Kingjad, thanks for being in this. I never knew you could stunt like that  :lol: . Great work man.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
To our guest Kingjad, thanks for being in this. I never knew you could stunt like that  :lol: . Great work man.
I never knew I could either :lol:

Before anyone asks why I never landed stunts as good as that for TMS vids it's cos when I landed these stunts, I wasn't even being considered for guesting in this vid at the time. In all actuality, me and explo were hoping to try and do a tribute sort of vid to TMS on the SA side of things by landing the best TMS SA stunts in the SAiVC engine. But we haven't been able to get enough stunts from contributors and it's kind of fallen through - but I showed Nitz some of the stuff I'd landed, and I can only assume he had been drinking moonshine or something but he suggested to others in ATS that I could guest and the rest is history :D

I've been one of the damn luckiest people on the forums IMO, I've been part of one of the best crews of all time in TMS and I got to take part in the final crew vid of the crew I respect and supported most, before, during and after my stunting hobby has finished. There will never be another like ATS, and it is the community's loss.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »

No, I'm not really upset for losing it, was just very unexpected to see it done from someone else.  :happy:
Great minds think alike, yeah. it's just that I didn't try an airgrab just because I felt it will be impossible. Got any close attempts for it?

No, i stopped trying after I got that version, but I was tryin an AG to grind in the same vicinity. I sent an attempt to your homie Red since i thought he might like to crack at it, being all about ag's n such.

Yea, Kingy did a great job, and although i knew the stunts were done in SA, i think they're great in the VC engine, also its an homage to TMS which is cool. Of course i'm honored to have stunted with the peeps in the crew, but also thanks to those who watched and gave feedback. Very much appreciated  ;)

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
I keep finding more and more hidden stuff. I'm sure no one has found all of the easter eggs in this yet.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2011, 01:37:47 PM »
I keep finding more and more hidden stuff. I'm sure no one has found all of the easter eggs in this yet.
older ats members in the streets and the billboards
something more?

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »
Sam was cranky cos I gave him like 18 replays to check :P muahaha. My reps are super-long as well, I don't trim them.

It's a video I just can't stop watching. Beautiful stunts, beautiful editing, beautiful people (minus Madmax, ugly mothercanucker). You gonna update yer sig Sam to include Final Cut now? :P

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2011, 01:48:46 PM »
something more?

There are lots of billboards which flash for split seconds and also signs here and there

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
something more?
After Nitz's grind near downtown VC (the first stunt) you see the UFO behind him while he is driving away. Haven't spotted the kangaroo yet, gonna try look for that tomorrow. We should screen them all. :ajaja:

btw is there a history with Max and goats? :P

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2011, 01:53:09 PM »
There are probably several dozen easter eggs in this movie, and one of them literally easter eggs (good luck finding that yin).

There's a TMS one in there - should be obvious to spot since only one TMS-er featured in this vid ;) having said that I missed it first few times!

Not just billboard you look for, there's signs on walls too.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »
5:15 Is that a kangaroo in the window? I can't tell, youtube is too sucky quality. :P

Or 12:10, the BB in the background with some flag on it, there's something that looks like one below  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:15:05 PM by PrzemOO »

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »
On one Billboard was the goat that had sex with a girl, szene from Trial by Fire :lol:

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »
Not just billboard you look for, there's signs on walls too.
the sign in knap's wierd grind  :ajaja:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2011, 02:26:07 PM »
@genyus - yep, there's also a ufo as he drives in too.

@PrzemOO - nah, thats not it. The kangaroo is at a TV studio.

@tailor - yea, that one's pretty obvious lol

@cooperpantellica - yea, some spankage.

the freeplay one is pretty obvious, there's a few of the "Kan and Neo" show.

Theres and Akira one of Kaneda, a busted joypad logo, a couple Neo construction signs, and bb with eggs on it, Kangaroo, hmmm poutine.

Dominican Republic flag is the one in Nitz's stalled AG. Btw, it was frozen for editing purposes, but that stalled AG, actually is one of those stalled type stunts you get sometimes when you bump a pole.

those are the big ones .
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:52:08 PM by Samurai »

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »

btw is there a history with Max and goats? :P

I was the one that originally made the goat and girl picture. And it kinda stuck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal