Author Topic: ATS - The Final Cut  (Read 46855 times)

Offline Franco

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - The Final Cut
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2011, 04:48:13 PM »
Fuckin Brilliant  :o

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2011, 04:50:45 PM »
max - 11:28 - you could've stayed on the precision after the first grab, I was still surprised by the second one. 8/10

Not sure if serious or just trolling.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »
I'm only your slave guys, ATS it's a fucking legend, this video was fucking great, obviously with no debout the best stunts vid in life, this is better than monolith tho. Editing were just perfect, stunts are amazing, and well all the shit was just amazing, there's no dislikes here. I hope that you gusy still arround here. Maybe someday you'll say "hey remember last ats vid?" and then you'll come back with a new nostalgic video. Liked this kinda of best of guys, really great job and good luck on your next life bitchas :wub:

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »
max - 11:28 - you could've stayed on the precision after the first grab, I was still surprised by the second one. 8/10

He's deadly serious - that guy just farts out double AGs all the time... :blink:

Max - you said that was only your second double AG ever I think? And some said your first was a fluke? Give us a wee history lesson, me memory's a bit foggy.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »

He's deadly serious - that guy just farts out double AGs all the time... :blink:

Max - you said that was only your second double AG ever I think? And some said your first was a fluke? Give us a wee history lesson, me memory's a bit foggy.
he maid 2 double airgrabs in trial by fire  :cc_detective:

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2011, 06:35:57 PM »
I have mixed emotions about the video. The edit was outta this world though. Before I give a review I will say that it truly was more of a stunt video than any because you guys showing bails and lots of style.

You guys take it easy now. Have a vacation or something. :P
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:38:17 PM by Urban Legend »

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »

he maid 2 double airgrabs in trial by fire  :cc_detective:

Righto

At the end of the video. I had 2 stoppie double airgrabs. People said they were shit luck .etc etc So for this video I was determined to land another one. i know i shouldn't have to prove myself or care, and I did this more for myself than for those haters anyways.

For this one I probably spent more time looking at the spot, calculating where to hit, angle of pizzaboy and such to get it right. Honestly this spot was a little challenging. The runup was limited, the stoppie was really short and left very little room to work with and the ledge was a little too high.

As you see in the video I come off the billboard already turning into a stoppie, that was the only way I could get the ass end around enough to make an airgrab over the high ledge properly and consistantly. I also had to aim so that i would hit the ledge below and airgrab off of that one too.

There have been a lot of pushoff grabs to ground grabs or airgrabs to ground grabs but never any true double airgrabs.

Besides little precs on faggios are really easy stunts. I don't get a kick out of them and they don't really have a wow factor to them because the faggio is so slow that you can't really go crazy high with them or even get really technical when it comes to precs. At least, not from what I've seen.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
Missed it.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2011, 01:43:14 AM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:38:08 PM by mateus »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2011, 07:50:31 AM »
I gotta say that this, along with TMS, are the saddest stunting videos so far. Those basically told/tell us that the best crews ever around are simply going to fade away.

I just gotta say that this is certainly the only stunting video I'll have in my computer.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2011, 08:03:11 AM »
DAMN IT! Never would have imagined I'd lose this spot: Damn it.

About the video... Sick, impressive, astonishing, monster... I just can't find a way to describe it. You guys came back with one of the sickyest things I ever saw. It is the best way to end your stunting career, I hope people will remember this video for years.
Oh, and thank you for the inspiration for stunting. If you weren't here, many people would not know about stunting. And have a good luck in the future life pals. :)

Offline Bisector.

• DP Crew
  • Damn it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
Shit. I am sad when i see it  :(
-----------------------------------
GJ Everyone.Intro was awesome,Outro still funny  :wub:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2011, 09:08:59 AM »
That's a shame edga, it's a nice spot.
I looked at the videos on your channel. Some pretty solid stuff going on there, you've got style  :jajaja:

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2011, 09:21:04 AM »
Yeah, I've been trying it for a very long time. :)
Basicly there are only some old, weak and leftoverish stuff on my channel. I keep my best stuff for crew videos. ;)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:25 AM »
That was a sick attempt Edga.
 Still a new execution there to be done, but yea, i feel ya on losing that pristine reveal. I know many ppl have had their share of losing stunts...its just part of the scene lol. but to me, thats never an issue if the stunt has raised the previous level, or added something original.
I was originally tryin to ag off the pop, and do another grind, or land on the ledge, but that happened and i was like, ooh i like that too.

Great minds think alike  :jajaja:

lol, i see ppl putting ok boost on that taxi to balcony "for one day"....that shit took FOREVER and i didn't even land upright......i spent many frustrating hrs/days it seemed just for that lil landing. I'd love to see someone land it upright  :P

btw, anyone spot the kangaroo?  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:40:52 AM by Samurai »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal