Author Topic: Drifters  (Read 7595 times)

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
Drifters
« on: March 31, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »

A while ago Jay and Thomas sent me a bunch of old reps to make a video, and after putting it off for a while I tossed together this in an afternoon. Since the concept of the video was up to me I thought it appropriate for what it is, a tribute to two Drifters.

Drifters

Download:
1080 mkv
1 2

720 mkv

Jay also informed me that this would be his last vid, we love you man. :wub:

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Drifters
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »
would have been nice if I could SEE WHAT THE HELL I WAS WATCHING... the cuts and angles made half the stunts impossible to see

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »
The first minute or so I couldn't really see what was going on, but after that it got better.
I really liked it, the song and the color correction went hand in hand and made the whole video have this incredibly relaxed feeling.

Also looking at the stunts they sent, could this be the best of they were talking about?

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »
the oppener was really something great here, that cabbi big prec(alltho i couldnt see alot of the runup), allso those cabbi water gap's were neat, some stunts were old, but i really like most of the stunts, and the music was nice and i liked the idea of the black and white CC, great job man

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 10:46:48 PM »
Man Jay, it's tough to know we wont be in another video together :( You've been one of my best pals on here since we first started. We've had a lot of good times together, even made a crew together. I wanna say thank you and good luck with everything you do in life, you're a great guy! Would love to go over and see you one day :)

Great video too, awesome watch, great editing. Superb!

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 10:47:57 PM »
i loved editing. great stunts again  :cc_detective:

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »
 :wub: Thanks Luke, will miss being in video's with you too, DWish all the way :happy:.
Huge thanks to Greg, for whom without this video would have remained nothing more than a bunch of recorded clips on my old computer. Beautiful editing I think you did a truly wonderful job with this and thanks for accepting the project and saving it, and for not allowing it to be half an hour long as it was looking like it could have been :P. Mega thanks to VR, all of you have just been the greatest group of guys and I've been honored to be friends with, talk to, and make video's with each of you. Hope the future for VR is just as bright as the past I've shared with you all :happy:. And finally just want to give another shout out to Thomas, we finally got to do this and I'm glad it was with you :wub:.
Thanks VR :wub:
 :lol: Love the some stunts are old comment.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:39:27 PM by Jay »

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 01:55:19 AM »
Once again, cool video. I'm glad I got to do one last video with Jay before he quit stunting. I'm probably gonna make another collection/bestof video sometime as I don't think these stunts by me are representative of my stunting days as a whole, but either way I'm glad I got to do a final video with one of my best friends on here, who's easily the funniest guy on MSN ever :lol: :wub:

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »
damn next time put tags on the taxi stunts, i dont know who am i watching... the stunts were very awesome!
I loved Jay/Cola's style and i'll be missing it!

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:51 AM »
Oh, you too Jay... :( Wish you best luck in life. I'll always remember our epic convos!
Now, as for the video, it has really unique feeling, mostly because the song and editing fits very well and creates an incredible atmoshpere. :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:15:25 AM by Edga »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 05:01:16 AM »
the oppener was really something great here, that cabbi big prec(alltho i couldnt see alot of the runup), allso those cabbi water gap's were neat, some stunts were old, but i really like most of the stunts, and the music was nice and i liked the idea of the black and white CC, great job man

Ehm wth? All stunts are already used by them  :lol: This is a best of.. kinda...

On-Topic: Awwww noooo Jay  :( I hope that you will come back as you had some inactive periods before.. but I guess this is final then.. I still wub you for the motivation you gave me when I first started in VC and after a few weeks tried to audition to CT. Without the chat that happend afterwards I woulden't have been where I am now. Thank you so much  :wub: I might even have the little clip you gave me of that when you landed the Aftermath opener  :P Along with another bunch of stuff and reps. You are one of my favorite stunters out here and will always be  :ajaja: And lets not forget your mad editing skills  :mellow:

Editing-wise: First two stunts and the finisher aren't see-able. I am lucky enough to know the run-up/setup/stunt in used in here and who did it, but I guess not everybody knows that  :ninja: Great compilation of stunts guys, its epic  :mellow: Gonna download it
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:03:37 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 05:33:51 AM »
one of the 2 best stunters ever in one video  :wub:

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 05:46:48 AM »
WITH THE POWER GIVEN TO ME BY THE CHURCH

I rate this 9/10

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 06:20:26 AM »
Sad to see you go Jay, you used to be one of my fav stunters here, always pleasant to watch.

Nice last video though, I'm gonna save this one.

Are you gonna stick around ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:39:03 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 06:53:36 AM »
Dont know who jay and thomas are but i liked the vid

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal